It's not that good

it's not that good

your moms pussy wasn't good when I plowed it like a rice field last night

mgmt hired a bus full of shills

I'm glad you decided to make a thread about it, truly unique

fpbp

Fucking contrarian, you're not fucking special.
You're a fucking nobody who thinks you're opinions on meaningless shit will make you stand out. And it does, you're the shiniest faggot that ever came out of a fucking cunt. The only reason you're even here posting this shitty fucking try hard opinion is because your daddy didn't have the $300 to get rid of the mistake he made with mommy. You should've been the cumshot that accidentally landed on your dad's Pink Floyd record faggot.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO FUCK YOURSELF

agreed
boring rehash of 80s synthpop

GO FUCK YOURSELF

relax! it'll be okay man

boring rehash of 80s synthpop

this board is retarded, no surprise

samefag lol

>getting this defensive about your shitty indeh pop group

t. p4k

if you genuinely think im the only person on this board capable of realizing this fact, then you really should listen to more 80s synthpop lol

cmon guys you know it's catchy. maybe not anything new but enjoyable in plenty of ways. The video also reminded me a lot of Bombay by El Guincho which is a GOAT music video.

its really not as catchy as their older shit

it's not a bad album, i like it actually, but it's just so overhyped right now by everyone on this board and then you have people like acting like disliking it is an act of war. i enjoy it but i wouldn't say it's my new favourite album and i'm not gonna say it's aoty when we're literally less than 2 months in

Why is this a meme?

yes its fine and catchy but also completely standard synthpop and theres much better stuff