WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CANCEL THE BRAIN DEAD SHOW!!

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CANCEL THE BRAIN DEAD SHOW!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess not enough normies didn't watch it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7Abxdv6mic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coz your waifu a shit

I thought it was okay but then it got worse over time. Plus the topicality of a rep vs dem satire is slowing and becoming less interesting as the election season ends

You can watch her other show instead. That got renewed for a second season that is airing this month.

>3dpd
>waifu

thats what you get for making fun of Trump

The only people who watched it downloaded it. You killed her show.

it was pretty pretty tame on him

The whole slut shaming and dirt digging episode fucked me up so much i couldn't continue watching.

Plus it was too slow and there was no real insight into the alien side.

>tfw no more mew

It was genuinely good, and was at least original. The tone was unique. I was very sad when it was cancelled, I put my entire family onto it and they all enjoyed it.

Because she got blacked

Me on the left.

>show about muh evil republicans
>surprised when it doesn't have high viewership

>he didn't watch the show

Sounds like nobody did, kek

This

She's also going to be in season 3 of Fargo which will definetly be far superior to either of these series. I also heard a rumor about her being in the new season of Twin Peaks but nothing is confirmed. Either way I think it's safe to say there will be a solid amount of MEW to see this year.

No one cares about MEW. She was hot 10 years ago, now she's just a pudgy, boring, prude hipster who does sex scenes with negroes.

it was a nu-male shit show tbqh.

Wonderfalls
Th Middleman
Pushing Daisies
Braindead

It's JUST not fair ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=u7Abxdv6mic

>eating the cheeseburger upside-down
TRIGGERED

It was fun. I'm a bit sad we don't get a 2nd season but at least the season 1 was self contained