twitter.com/AnonBabble

he can fuck me with his big cock desu

What's his name again Sup Forums?

we know

>calling it a cock
Cutlet detected

Leafy chink detected
Go eat some labs, leaf

he'll fuck the dad (ass), he'll fuck the mom (ass and vag) and he'll fuck any siblings (ass/vag) that guy had

Dont be anally devastated breh. You don't need two dead sex organs

That's it im raking the lawn

cum at me bruh

Use a leaf blower. Better action on my big dick

Heh

Gas fire climax

Can any fit fags tell me if he's natty

with a cock that is significantly larger than the statistical median, hence being referred to as "big"

kek

Post link to vid

PROUD

FUCKIN

AMERICAN

CUT

BURRITO

BITCH

>tribal tattoos

What a homosexuale

I know it, since he is related to my family. Not going to dox him for you faggots though.

Its not a Tribal tat its a continuation of a tat all the males in his family got in remembrance of his dead brother you faggot.

Youtube link?

What is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

What is this shill thread? Grow up

*kiked

Holy fuck that was cringeworthy

Thanks, user.

Not the best way to assuage the fear of hispanics who actually have citizenship. Not the best way to present yourself in front of a crowd. Not the best way to garner support from a majority of people who generally regard themselves as moderate.

All in all, this was a poor showing, with stupid emotional baggage being brought out in front of people with no sympathy for his struggles. A damned shame that his plea for the recognition of US sovereignty will remain ignored by the degenerate communist masses.

lol the comments.

>meanwhile you have 130 pound "Carl the cuck" and that greasy "aids skrillex" representing the left

>liberals really are a bunch of dumb, lazy, pussies