If you're 6'2+ and living in the US, you can fuck almost ANY GIRL, unless you've got a severe facial deformity...

if you're 6'2+ and living in the US, you can fuck almost ANY GIRL, unless you've got a severe facial deformity. expanding on that, it is literally impossible to be a virgin at 6'2 and above, unless you're genuinely retarded. everyone under your height will respect you and see you as a god. if I was hiring someone for say, a SETI position, and I had to pick between a 5'2" subhuman with a 150 IQ, or a 6'3" alpha with a 100 IQ, I would go for the latter, every time, because my monkey brain naturally wants to submit to these shining specimens of humanity. i am naturally inclined to want them to lead me. i want them to cuck me to ensure that I don't pass on these defects. i want to aid them in every way I can, for the good of posterity. from birth, until death, a person who is taller than you, will ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS be superior to you, because in the end, you'll ALWAYS be a little itty bitty manlet who never learned. if you're taller than say, 6'1", and don't live in a tall country like the netherlands, give yourself a pat on the back and rest easy my friend. you fucking won. i want you to know. you may be at a bad point in your life, thinking you're useless or that your life will never get better. it will. you are tall. the moment you enter a room and stand next to that multi-billionaire manlet with a 10/10 face and Von Neumann tier IQ, he will want to neck himself, and his wife (unlikely) will want your babies.

any woman who actually dates a manlet is clearly mentally ill or has low self esteem, because dating a manlet is social suicide to women. take it from me, I have 5 sisters and a couple cousins who are very open about their thoughts.
I finally learned

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/short-straw-seven-reasons-rubbish-vertically-challenged-man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 5'11 at 21, am I manlet?

this
i've already given up, being a manlet. even going to gym is a bad idea since manlets look worse when they lift
no you're fine, assuming you're in the US

this must be the dumbest copypasta I have ever read. there is no chance in all of the fiery hells that exist below that the person who posted that was not completely serious when they types it up and posted it.

t. manlet

found the manlet

it was on /fit/ and the guy was completely serious
he also said he was 5'5" so I honestly believe him. that is actually an unironic death sentence, and I don't know a single guy under 5'7" who isn't a virgin at 22+

i'm over 6 feet but I'm lanky. most of the girls I have met don't like lanky men.

lol i can tell you one thing

sorry I accidentally had autopost on

they definitely don't like manlets even more
t. manlet virgin at 27

you gotta be built good
cute

I'm not. I'm English.

meanwhile i'm 6'5" and no girl will touch me

shave that beard off

that's simply because you don't want to get laid
you are definitely getting attention at 6'5". you could bag 9/10s like nothing

>tfw 6'
Never felt better

youre doing something wrong

I promise you.

you should be able to get SOME puss, and I dont mean uggos either.

Look at the way you carry yourself. Examine your interactions, etc. When you find your blind spot, you will make it.

you literally have no problems if you're 6'5. women don't care about face. they care about height

SHE WORKS OUT TOO MUCH

6’3” chad here, can confirm

THE ONLY REASON
IT DIDN'T WORK OUT IS
HE DIDN'T WORK OUT ENOUGH

>manlets

I’m 6’2” but I’m fucking depressed.

yes that is what this thread is about

you shouldn't be depressed
at 6'2" you've gone through literally zero actual hardships. everything in your life has been handed to you. nothing in your life can compare to the intense suffering of a manlet. you're basically a demigod.

be thankful towards your parents. you won at life

t. Manlet

I actually agree. I feel tremendously sorry for manlets. It's one of the biggest handicaps a guy can have and I seriously think it's on the level of being stuck in a wheelchair or having burn scars, based on what previous gfs have told me about short men, even when they're trying to better themselves. I hope they find love someday.

tfw 5'3"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HELPPPPPP

turbo manletism like mine should be considered a disability. i'll be happy to live as a recluse if i get some gibs desu.

I'm 5 ft 9" and i agree with OP. Everything I do is just compensating for genetic inferiority. i've been cucked by taller guys before and cucked shorter 'guys'. I only lift weights and make music because i have to make up for my bad genes. when anyone who isn't chad is reaching age 30. Honestly, if you're a manlet, don't have kids. i'm not, even though i really want to, but i don't want my male progeny to endure the eternal torture of what life is like being an unattractive male.

Thanks for the pep talk but I still feel like shit

I am 6'2 and 24 still virgin

>tfw 6'4 and never even touched a girl because I'm too autistic

Lets hug bro

>being this insecure about being 5'9"

you have serious mental issues it has nothing to do with your height. you need to actually stop living in your head.

except i've been told specifically by women that i was too short to date/fuck. i'm 176cm. You honestly have no idea how hard it is. And being told you're faulty for not being the ideal height(which is the ONLY trait that you have 0 control over) is honestly so shattering. genetics is destiny.

If you're a lanklet, kill yourself. it's your kind who created manlets by not controlling your dick and having kids with women under 5 ft 6" Just. End. IT.

i'm 5'3" and i've had sex and had gfs before but yes it is struggle for guys like me because we're in the very very small minority

being confident is not a meme. you just have to embrace whatever you have and not give a fuck anymore, every second of the day is passing away and you're wasting it by letting your negative thoughts dictate your life. you guys are 6 foot+ probably white as well you've won the genetic lottery and you're wasting it. for what?

every single person in the world has been insecure at one point. it's human but you have to overcome it and find a way to get out of comfort zone.

>tfw 6'3 and alright looking but too much of an insecure self-absorbed mental illness cuck to have even thought about talking to a girl since high school

>WHEN YOU'RE SMALL

you need to meet more people

holy shit
to be fair, I don't think it matters much past 5'7"

I'm 5'5" and still a permavirgin. Women have literally laughed at me at the gym and one of the most crushing moments of my life was when one of my friends came up and comforted me after a party. basically, what had happened was that women there went down the list and talked about guys' attractiveness, but I was too drunk to notice. all of them basically agreed that they'd rather die than "date a shorty like him" and they'd ask each other what it'd take to date me and would say things like "if he grew 7 inches overnight" or "had a 9 inch dick" or " nothing haha". my friend is somewhat of a chad and he got really pissed off at them, apparently. this was with engineering women too. I can't imagine how actual art hoes would have torn me apart. i basically let loose and confessed to my friend about all my height insecurities and all he could do was agree with me. deep in my mind I was hoping he'd somehow refute me with some rare counter-examples of manlets succeeding in romance but he told me that all the manlets he's ever known have never ever been in a decent relationship, even ones who date frequently. he actually teared up at some point (he was really drunk) and apologized to me for the world being so cruel, after he went on this long rant about how cool and funny I was compared to guys he's met. if I was gay I probably would have made out with him right then and there. it's the only time anyone other has really said nice things about me. he said he believed in me and that I'd find someone.

that was 4 years ago. i'm still a hugless virgin, but at least I'm a healthy, fit one. lanklets seriously have absolutely no idea.
5'9" is actually a doable height

I'm 5'3" and I've had gfs and had sex before. If you think it's a struggle for you imagine how much harder it is for people like me? The fact is you're probably going after shallow roasties or getting too stuck on a single rejection, the fact is everyone gets rejected you just have to accept it. who fucking cares? if a job requests you are you going to stop applying? you have to keep trying. also if a person is rejecting you because you're 5'9" she's most likely bottom tier trash and would probably cheat on you or dump you for tyron at some point. overall stop being a bitch. conor mcgregor is 5'9" and he's one of the most confident people on the planet. overcome your thoughts man otherwise life is going to take control of you and lead you to a very dark place.

also why the fuck are you making it your life purpose to feel accepted by women? just focus on yourself. become the best version of yourself.

Autism is literally a meme. You're either not as tall as you think you are, or you don't want to get laid.

The biggest chad I know literally has autism and is 6'4" like you. women approach him and do all the work

i'm 4'7 and i've eating so many girls ass its not even funny kill yourselves

likewise
every manlet I've met has been miserable
this is pretty much the typical manlet anecdote

yer height is an issue and if you're in it just to have sex with roasties then yer you're going to face a lot of rejection but if you're looking for a partner there's always some one out there for anybody. just go out to a mall and see the amount of ugly guys who are in relationships. the internet has warped people's minds. you might think it's a meme but it's 100% true.

all those ugly guys are tall

what the fuck is this thread

no they're fucking not. just get out of the house. go to a mall, go to the city and see people. there are people from all walks of life ffs. if you're that insecure and you don't mind non whites go to asia or latin america.

ffs wtf is wrong with men? 5'9" killing themselves because they're insecure about height? men have really become pussies. how are you going to have kids and raise a family if you're this tied down by something you can't control?

like I said, it's all in your head. if you're going to get anywhere in life you will have to face and overcome your insecurities..

what's your height

6'1" but i'm telling you that it doesn't fucking matter. Trust me.

5'3" man

Stop being tied down by your insecurities. I make fun of my height all the fucking time, I used be depressed about heaps but I knew I had one life to live and I had to make the best with what I got. Sure I won't get casual sex as much as the taller guys but so fucking what? I can't do shit about it. and It's just sex. You can get a prostitute to fuck you if that's all ur looking for. I want a relationship and I know from previous experience that I can get into a relationship with someone and you can too and so can all the guys here if they got out of their fucking head and stopped allowing negativity to define their life.

depends on your definition of manlet and the area you live in t b h
here i see plenty of girls throw themselves at 5'7 guys who have any semblance of confidence. but then again i live in toronto and here everyone's an emasculated beta male

I'm with you on that one

i guess i'll keep going
thanks

>5'2 and autistic
haha maybe i should start considering a sex change

I've had sex/gfs before.
>The fact is you're probably going after shallow roasties
most women are shallow, and it's not shallow to only have sex with people you're attracted to(men do this toO), unfortunately, height makes up a significant proportion of this sexual attraction in males
>or getting too stuck on a single rejection
happened multiple times, had one girl even suggest i should get leg lengthing surgery and then maybe she'd fuck me
>the fact is everyone gets rejected you just have to accept it.
I am, i easily accept that i'm genetically inferior and undeserving of female attraction, because that is what it is, i'm not going to delude myself into thinking otherwise, and i am confident, as when you're a manlet it's important that you compensate constantly, because you always have to make up for that lack of height, to be seen as a human being, especially by the opposite sex.
>you have to keep trying. also if a person is rejecting you because you're 5'9" she's most likely bottom tier trash and would probably cheat on you or dump you for tyron at some point.
cope. It's not a good idea to blame other people for your shortcomings. And isn't that saying a lot of more how much women are repulsed by women? girls that are sluts(which have less value than other women) won't have sex with you, then why would girls that aren't sluts?

>overall stop being a bitch.
i'm not a bitch you fuckwit, none of these things have effected me personally, and i rarely think about being a manlet, etc. and being a manlet has zero effect on my mental health. I'm just saying that there is a massive quantifiable difference between the quality of life of short men and their taller counterparts and provided andecotal evidence for this, like other manlets in this thread have. You could easily observe this in public or made friends with manlets. or ask women(when they're drunk) about their views of shorter men.

> 5'9" killing themselves because they're insecure about height? men have really become pussies. how are you going to have kids and raise a family if you're this tied down by something you can't control?

like I said, it's all in your head. if you're going to get anywhere in life you will have to face and overcome your insecurities..

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT IT'S LIKE. NO FUCKING EMPATHY.
Also, i'm not going to kill myself, i have much more mental resilence that a typical lanklet who hasn't worked hard for anything and gets given basic human needs like sex on a platter just for existing.
oh, no surprises, typical lanklet who hasn't worked for jack shit telling manlets to fix something that they can't change.

Being tall sucks I can't stand at the front of a crowd without feeling like everyone behind me hates me for blocking their view of the stage.

lanklet problems
manlet problems
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/short-straw-seven-reasons-rubbish-vertically-challenged-man/

>I'm just saying that there is a massive quantifiable difference between the quality of life of short men and their taller counterparts and provided andecotal evidence for this, like other manlets in this thread have.
i 100% get it. but once again you can't control it. so if you can't do anything about it why dwell on it? I could have been born the son of billionaire and been a 6'3" chad with a huge cock but I'm not.. so I have to live with what I got and so does everybody else. everyone gets handed a particular life and we have to deal with it what we got that's all I can really say.

>YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT IT'S LIKE. NO FUCKING EMPATHY.
NO YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT'S IT LIKE.

Most of the people complaining about their height are lb/t 5'8"-5'10", I'm 5'3" so I think I would know more about this than you and I'm 100% sure I've had to face more challenges than you concerning this issue. It's without a doubt that men have become insecure pussies and I'm not sure what has made men this way.

I really wish this was my main insecurity.

im 5'6 and not a virgin height is a meme tbqh

>its another episode of retards dont understand attraction

>understanding that women are attracted to traits that consider good genetic fitness means you're retarded

I'm what you would call a manlet and i've yet to be rejected for my height ive also met girls who only date guys under 5'10 unironically you can parrot to yourself all you want but height means literally nothing unless I have to play nigger ball.

Height seriously does not matter that much, good social skills are everything

>ive also met girls who only date guys under 5'10 unironically
AHAHHAHAAHAH
i'm a femanon and i've never met a woman like this

>im a femanon

stop larping and I've met quite a few, I know a lot of women who want to date someone closer to their height I dated a chick who only dated guys between 5'8 and 5'6. maybe go outside and meet people and learn what preference is and that its not universal?

please have many kids. my sons need someone to feel superior too.

>and i've yet to be rejected for my height ive also met girls who only date guys under 5'10 unironically you can parrot to yourself all you want but height means literally nothing unless I have to play nigger ball.

proof? What girls say and their actions are completely different. Why would they tell you that they aren't attracted to you because of your height when it would shatter your confidence and potentially enrage you judging by your arrogance and racist beliefs.

>ive also met girls who only date guys under 5'10 unironically
wow i guess that the 10% of women who date men that are average height or below will have to be shared with the majority of the males.

okay

so when are SJWs gonna start defending manlets since they're one of the most shat on people on the planet?
it'll happen in a decade or two, right? i can get a pity fuck at least, right?

>tfw 6'5" and autistic and attractive enough to manage to get with a couple of girls in high school despite having no idea how to talk to people but feel uncomfortable about approaching a woman nowadays because I have no car and live with my parents at 21
It doesn't make all your troubles go away folks, it's a self-imposed isolation but I'm pretty sure no one worthwhile would put up with me.
After I get my shit together I'm sure I could score though

>has autism but still fucks girls simply because of his height
just use tinder

I mean when I was 18 I did but my lack of life prospects at my current age has me insecure as fuck
I feel like if i'm not independent i'm a scrub, women don't want none of those

>all the lanklets saying they still have it bad
this proves it doesn't fucking matter. most of your manlet insecurities is just cuz you're imposing it on yourself and acting less confident, too nice, not nice enough, or creepy. also if you're 5'7"+ like me then stop using it as an excuse you're probably fine 5'1" girls are retarded and think that ur tall for no reason

never because fat chicks care about height the most
i should also mention i have a friend who's 5'5.5" and skinny, and he has a cute goth gf whom he fucks every day. he has it better off than most of my friend group, so ironic that he's the smallest, skinniest one with a 6/10 face and barely talks to women, and yet he's fucked multiple women, while most of us have fucked none

you guys are just being autistic and nihilistic. even is any of this is true it doesn't rationalize how hard you guys take and focus on it. you live in a 1st world country, if you don't have some chronic illness you have it better than 90% of the rest of the world. fucking man up and take hold of your privilege. sex and your relations to society aren't the most important things in the world. Just have the best relations with the world you can don't worry about things you can't change.
p.s. the people saying they want to die for being short >kek

danzig is that you

>tfw even 3rd world subhumans get more sex than you

What a retarded post, am I just supposed to ignore these problems?
>privilege
lel you can't be serious

>lanklet
Is this what the soyboy betas use to defend their illogical arguments. Nothing you've said has made any sense whatsoever. I suggest you learn to produce beats or dj because that's your only shot at getting laid.

>soyboy
>manlet
you cant seriously be implying that all manlets are low test

Lanklet delusion.

y are all the good vocalists in music manlets?? i dont get it are they just making up for being manlets

they actually have to develope some kind of personality to have sex with females, unlike lanklets, so yes, as you'd expect, most skills are dominated by manlets

>Billy Corgan has one of the most annoying voices in rock music
>he is 193 cm

they say manlets get personalities to date women but i know people 5'11"-5'7" with horrendous personalities and lanklets with actually colorful and unique personalities. this thread really fucking annoys me as someone who actually goes outside. the increasing diversity of heights in gen Z and the later millenials means it's kinda a free for all
lol i like billy corgan desu

t. cuck

Tbf I used to think like this before having sex

/thread

>185 is considered tall in USA
hahahha, fucking manlets
even a woman here is as tall as you

t. dutchlet

>sex isn't that big of a deal