Who are some celebrities you wish HAD died in 2016

Who are some celebrities you wish HAD died in 2016.
I'll start off with Ms Day. She was particularly annoying this year and she's set to be in plenty of shows and movies in 2017

Fucking Joe Camel isn't any where near as bad as Mighty Joe Young.

Joss Whedon
Wil Wheaton
Amy Schumer
Lena Dunham
annnnnnnnnnnnd...
Rosie O'Donnel

I'd rather see her fall further into irrelevance

man, she's so ugly I actually feel really sorry for her. There's not one attractive feature on her face

The kicker is, from what i've heard she's the only funny thing in Ghostboomers. But I feel sorta kek'd as it seems like she was just a zoo animal put there for the goofs.

nah I watched Ghostbusters and she's the cliche loud black woman.
Chris Hemsworth is the funniest thing about the money..I'm not even trying to be sexist, he just got the best lines

She wishes she was dead after getting beaten so bad.

Oh yeah I hear there's a part where he goes looking for a sandwich during a battle. Which no memeing, sounds fucking hilarious.

We essentially now have to pay to use this shithole because of this cunt.

Jesus Christ you had to remind me of that shit didn't you.

Honestly I'd rather have death take her quickly than watch her career and looks slowly deteriorate further like a corpse rotting in its watery grave. Off with her head!

Calling that woman a celebrity is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

no we don't stop exaggerating most of us block ads
The only ones who have to pay to use are people who are unfortunate enough to live amongst shitposters

Every single one of them.
Who cares.

It genuinely hurts my feelings that she's going to play such a prominent role in nu-MST3K.

That motherfucker has been around 7 years spamming Sup Forums with his bullshit and gets permabanned every time yet keeps coming back.

>tfw just recently the isp in my area was blocked

If we hadn't donated you would be back at reddit right now, pussytits.

Dunham, Schumer, Lawrence. The trifecta of Hollywood princess feminism.

>Who are some celebrities you wish HAD died in 2016
None, because I don't wish death upon strangers who haven't hurt anyone.

Donald Trump.

back to rebbit

This.

But also this.

DON'T PUT METAL IN THE SCIENCE OVEN

I had time to deal with it and only the bots was a sticking point. Mike and the soul of the show moved on.

did I say otherwise? faglord

>doesn't want someone to kill the degenerate creature formerly known as Bruce Jenner

What?

J-Law
Kevin Hart
Shia LaBeouf
Adam Sandler
[spoilers]Trump[/spoiler]

patrician choices lads

>Lawrence

I assumed you were talking about Jennifer Lawrence and was making a reference to the only movie I watched of hers where she plays a retard that puts metal inside a "science oven".

>passfags genuinely believe this

I didn't buy a pass, I donated dogecoin.

Add in bottom feeders like Jenny Slate too, "I'm Jewish and have a vagina, worship me."

>She was particularly annoying this year

If you stopped looking at her social media accounts you wouldn't have to suffer.

She looks cute in this pic

She's a shit character in New Vegas.