Watching Deep Space 9 on bluray

>Watching Deep Space 9 on bluray
>Lesbian episode
>You can actually see the spit between the actresses due to the quality being somewhat decent now

Jesus fucking christ. Why are people against older movies/shows getting HD releases again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj7G35H-Q-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ds9 is on bluray?

No.

Is it easier for women to go dyke than it is for men to go gay or am I just biased because I am a man?

someone please post a HD webm of that scene

its for my research and I need a proper reference

whem woman mates with woman, at least one of them saves her femininity. when man mates with man - both lose their masculinity.

>Deep Space 9 on bluray
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj7G35H-Q-g

>watching fantastic four (2005)
>you can actually see that Jessica Alba is wearing blue contact lenses

i guess because of shit like that lol

That's rather perceptive

l-lewd......

Men are vastly hornier and shame less about sex. Go gay and receive instant dick.

No way dude. Its all about penetration. Since lesbians dont have that dynamic to worry about, there is no convention by which to judge them. Lesbians arent really real anyway, as every lesbian I have ever met is just prison gay or wants to ride the gay trend wave.

With dudes, the top is masculine and the bottom is the wife. Been that way since ancient Grease.

Fug. Alba in that role was my ideal. jerk off for her nude tits scene thousand times. And then i found out that was body double...like knife in heart.

>ancient grease
Nice

> ancient Grease

:^\

I'd never thought of it that way, but that actually makes perfect sense.

This. Gay dudes who get penetrated are frowned upon more so than gay men who penetrate. It's hypocrisy of course, all faggots must die.

Michael Okuda keeps pushing CBS to do a DS9 Blu-Ray release, so it may still happen.

>ancient Grease

>Deep Space 9 on bluray

Brando?