>Indian genocide
>Aboriginal · Maori massacre
>Falkland conflict
>Opium war
>Potato famine
>Colonization

However, in fact / int I have never seen a person who criticizes this country
Even though there are those who criticize rape Nanjing

Most of that was killing annoying people. Potato famine was horrible I'll give you that but nobody cares about Indians or Chinese (ok sort of) or blacks.

Whatever. They were the worst Empire in history there is no doubt but they most took advantage of uncivilized people who didn't have guns.

>However, in fact / int I have never seen a person who criticizes this country

I criticize it all the time because Britain is a fucking joke.

Disgusting
To think we call this people our "friends". Killing is wrong

Fuck the UK

Why would they be criticised for what they did to us. I've seen people criticising Churchill for not having wiped us out when he had the chance.

The UK is a shit hole. No reason to kick them while they are down.

your post was fine until you turned it into whataboutism
>uncivilized
they were very civilized.

The problem here is the UK has somehow managed to legit convince most of us it is a yardstick for civilization, same thing with France.

We can banter them but genuine objective criticism is hard even for the Argies.

>>Aboriginal · Maori massacre
Hmm?

ello ello ello wot do we av ere den

>They were the worst Empire in history
Um no, people only say that now because they were the victors of colonisation and everyone forgot about how fucked some of the other colonial powers were.

And yet, they never colonized us, sad!

>This post
>See flag
Bye

>Potato famine was horrible I'll give you that but nobody cares about Indians or Chinese (ok sort of) or blacks.
>t. Mickeroo Mickenstein
People only care if you're relevant enough. And at least the Chinese have contributed to the world. The only thing the Irish can say they did best is starve.

this

The UK civilised the entire world. People should be saying "thank you" instead of getting butthurt about it.

They didn't deliberately kill babies and stab women in the pussies and stuff, unless that was omitted from history.

>t. John Eagleburger

It's actually Portugal
Who started the Atlantic Slave Trade?
Portugal
Last country to get rid of colonies?
Portugal
African slave soldiers scaring the shit out of poor chinks?
Portugal
Brazil was the colony then country with the most slaves.

Portugal commited many crimes, all forgotten because Portugal is forgettable.

イギリスが日本とは比べられないようなことをやって来たってのは事実だけど歴史は勝者が作るんだよ

死ね

>china
>india
>uncivilized

>A bunch of literally who 54% countries being butthurt about the UK
like pottery

The Irish did a lot in Australia and America mate

t. slave trader

>Chinese
>Indians
>BRs
>human

t. actual historical villain

>>Indian genocide
Native American or South Asian? Either way, not intention and it is far more complex than you would like it to be
>>Aboriginal · Maori massacre
Disease, mostly
>>Falkland conflict
It's their land, they are allowed to defend their own land. It has never been Argie, and their logic is no more than "hurrrrr it's close it so it's ours"
>>Opium war
bad, but if this is a measure of evilness then every relevant nation is the same
>>Potato famine
could have done more to assist, but it was Ireland's problem
>>Colonization
too complex to summarise in one word, I'm against it myself, but really dumb, especially for a Jap whose colonialism was far more cruel to say this

>tfw europoors need to run to Asian countries to escape the brown menace
Beta as fuck desu.

>taking the b8

just realised Japanese flag is always some english teacher weeb, so ignore those insults against the country you wish you were from

>but it was Ireland's problem
Are you fucking kidding me?

>could have done more to assist, but it was Ireland's problem
umm no sweetie

Please tell us about why you escaped China, Wang Ling.

but i'm japanese(´;ω;`)

Nerds just need to deal with it.

Why are you on the side of Britain?
I am not a netouyo so I will not certify you in Japan

That because the bigger collective scumbag assholes you are the more the sheeple fear to criticise you.

only weak pussies (like poland) get picked on.

we did deal with it, we put all the brown people you colonized into your country today. eventually you'll be reverse colonized. enjoy

dubious

some crops were affected worse in Ireland ? and????

it's not like a Holodomir

>mfw potato famine was Ireland's fault

humanity is garbage and deserve to be treated like expendable trash by it's greatest predator (other humans)

>why you

>implying I'm not 5th gen
>implying a national catastrophe is the same as running away from Ahmed's crew

if we lost potatos in Australia do you think we'd starve to death?

the irish were dependent on them for a reason, and once their crops died out they literally had nothing to eat and the english just sat there and watched them die

What would William Adams think if he saw this.

They only had potatoes, because that was the only thing Catholics could grow on small tenants they were allowed to have. Over 2/3 of Ireland either emigrated or died, you can't say "It was Ireland's fault"

Don't forget the best land was taken by English land owners to grow cash crops to export to England and elsewhere, and those crops didn't fail like the potato, yet they did nothing and let the Irish starve.

You forget:

>be UK
>Set up the Middle East in such a way that the nations there will perpetually destroy themselves forever and ever
>They don't even bother asking the locals where their countries should go after WW2
>Everyone for some reason blames USA for the Middle East's problems instead of the UK

Wtf world?

why are australians so stupid lads

Forgot I had this

The Irish just love to emigrate regardless. They love moving over to the bigger island next door in their hundreds of thousands and have done for centuries.

but never on the scale like what was seen in the famine

We must never forget Argie war crimes.

You forgot the concentration camps in sefefreka

>"The Almighty, indeed, sent the potato blight, but the English created the Famine."

Christ Irish are the reason this country has gone so downhill

No matter how much you go "muh falklands" you'll never get the empire back much less get Tanganika and that railway

Of course I know a lot of other cases
But since it is so enormous that I can not write it, I took up a representative one

Did he ever say otherwise? Fuck you're autistic

>australian post

>literally nothing but shitpost

>literally nothing but a fly fart

fuck off and get mortally bitten scumbag garbage anglo motrherfucker

>implying the Polish were treated any better in Prussia/germany in the 19th century
>implying there wasn't active germanization of the lands

There are no "good" or "evil" countries, lad, all do whatever is convenient to themselves

nobody takes you fuckers seriously and do you know why?

youre nothing but shitposters

when anyone looks at an australian post they immediately think "just another perfidious anglo shitposter spilling lies and subversion, hey lets read it anyways theyre usually funny like the clowns they are..TEEHEEHEEEHEE."

ALL ANGLOS SHOULD BE MURDERED ON SIGHT

[2]

Fuck england, fuck the queen, fuck tea

worst empire ever, they literally could not become any more irrelevant today

>got banned just for redpilling some dumb Pooles
Fuck you Jannie. Never forget WW2 aka the war of Polish aggression

Nobody cares about whites either. Kill whitey.

t. Former British colony, of predominantly Anglo ancestry (for a couple more years) and with a civic structure based on English common law.

Amen

GOD HATES THE ENGLISH BASTARDS!!!

EVERY ANGLO HAS CURSED BLOOD FLOWINGG THROUGH HIM

DO NOT MIX WITHE THESE DEMONS POSING ASHUMANS

Do you want to get called names or something? At least the Brits chose not to exterminate us completely, which I'm pretty sure they'd have done if it were economically feasible. Be grateful for that.

>At least the Brits chose not to exterminate us completely, which I'm pretty sure they'd have done if it were economically feasible. Be grateful for that.
Why would you think that? Say what you will about the English, but they never attempted that anywhere, even in Australia where it would have been easy to do so

I have a new idea
That is to judge the national crime that the country called United Kingdom did
Like Japan and Germany once
And I think that it is necessary to drop nuke in order to compensate for it
At least two or more
Do you agree with this idea?
I will not force my consent

Do you think I care about my british ancestry? Honestly it is shameful more than anything else. Literally any other European country has more culture and history than the """"british"""" which are basically norman - saxon rape babies in their origins

ahh yes the proud history of the romanian people

>Indian genocide
Didn't happen.

>Falkland conflict
A defensive war against an aggressor who wanted to take over a territory who want to be British.

>Potato famine
Not our fault

Better to get the natives hooked on opuim, amirite?

Everyone knows the famine was on you, Tony Blair already apologized.
So just accept it and move on, denying it will only make you look bad.

say what you will about that, but saying the English would have committed genocide if it were possible is flat out wrong, and that's coming from someone with northern irish parents

>which I'm pretty sure they'd have done if it were economically feasible.

We're not the Spanish m8.

Tony Blair is a cunt who nobody agrees with. Would the potato famine have happened if the British were on the other side of the world from Ireland? Yes. So it's not our responsibility.

Go and read some "liberal propaganda" history about the British Raj in India. They literally saw us as lower than dogs and pigs. They leeched the soil to cultivate opium and indigo through forced labour and sharecropping and caused widespread famine because the soil could not be used to grow rice and wheat anymore, and furthermore did nothing to prevent the famine because they wanted to finance the war. Now I'm sure you'll say, you are lower than dogs and pigs so you deserved it.

Bye con tu vida.

They were already on opium.

The potato crops failed all across Europe, yet Ireland was the only country with a famine

I love the Brits so much.

In the end we've got Naomi Watts out of the whole sordid affair, so it's not all doom and gloom.

The concentration camp is a British invention.

God save the queen

>Falkland conflict
We did literally NOTHING wrong

yeah they did that with every native population they came across, that doesn't mean that they were just waiting for an opportunity to kill the lot of them.
I'm not denying the English did horrible things to lots of regions, as I said before my parents are from northern ireland and have had first hand experience with that. To say that they would willingly massacre millions of people is historically incorrect though. Suppress and ignore when they need help, yes, but not shoot en masse

*naomi scott

Umm Naomi Watts is ours sweetie

Well, they did try to get rid of the Bóers

Haven't been here long, have you? The bong is a filthy savage who receives much criticism and hostility here, though not nearly as much as they deserve

Kek

not quite the same thing

>Naomi Ellen Watts (born 28 September 1968) is an English actress and film producer

You wish. You can have Sam Worthington if you're that desperate for English born actors.

How so?
Because they are white?

she was raised here, learned to act here and considers Australia her home

Kill yourself already you self esteem lacking loser.
>Do you want to get called names or something?
Do it painfully.

I'll throw in England's brave Guy Pearce too.

French Empire >>>>>>>>>>> United Kingdom

*nglos are just lucky napoleon didnt fuck their shit up desu

it wasn't a genocide really, just a military conquest

Suppose that an alien with more advanced technology has invaded and slaughtered many people and destroyed and settled contemporary civilization
And they say: 'We have civilized into barbarians'