>have sex with tons of swedish women
>they charge me with rape when the fake tan rubs off

>blackface on steroids

isn't this supposed to be racist according to leftists

>Spray myself black
>Be African American
>Get Shot

Is it sold as a rape repellant?

Your caucasoid facial features would make you look more like a south poo in loo though. Meaning you'd never have sex with white women again..

dindunuffin spray

>Racial appropriation
SWEDEN NO

Not according to non-americans
Aussies and euros have never really uh understood what the big deal is with 'nigger' and blackface and casual racism
t. Seppo

youtube.com/watch?v=qjuCx2EQt1k

This.
People in the US make some big deal of black face.
But I just don't get the big deal.
People wear white makeup all the time.

not sure OP, I don't see much. Got any more of dem pics.jpeg?

>black girl tan
>white girl facial features

MUH DICCCC

>Sell to Swedish Men
>White birthrate skyrockets

So is this like them animes where the chicks have dark skin but not nigger features so they look hot?

>march 12
this is old news, as well as being completely unconfirmed

they make the product, but does anyone actually buy it?

this reeks of an attempt to viral a shitty product that can't viral itself

Hmm... I should get some, maybe then I can actually get the government to pay up on the free shit they promised that only blacks seem to get approved for.

>sweden

why is it always sweden? I mean seriously the number 2 cuck contender, germany, has been making good progress in the euro cuck cup recently but all the big SJW headlines are always coming from those cucks up north

>Swedish women become real life dark elves

White boys don't have the BBC though, sorry mate.

Is this a real thing? I kinda want this to be a real thing.

>Shave head
>Spray your head and hands nigger black
>Wear a suit
>Go to job interview and get a job even if you have sub-par credentials

This life hack doesn't apply in Poland

>They advertise it as being because you want to look black to be cool or fashionable
>It's actually going to be used to disguise yourself so you don't get raped for being white.

Clip related. Americuck ruining australia's fun.

youtu.be/qEtjaZ8ZuNU

This really made me think...the first time Sup Forums posted it 3 months ago and the 100 times after that.

>le bbc meme

kys

>Sup Forums is so full of virgins they have never heard of spray tans before
PRO TIP: this kind of product has been around for decades and only the most vapid of basic bitches use spray tans.

>African women coat themselves in bleach to become whiter
>Swedish women coat themselves in some weird chemical mix to appear darker
>no matter how hard stormweenies cry on the internet, the global population WANTS to evolve into a singular, light brown color

Yeah that's the point, we've never heard of spray tan. You stupid canadians. Spray tan is to make yourself look tans without sun damage this shit is to make yourself look like a nigger and it's sweden so as we know swedish people are brainwashed to hate white skin.

When she has your baby and finds out you're actually white

We know what spray tans are you fucking mongoloid, It's just that we've never heard of a spray tan that makes you want to chimp out.

underrated

You must spend all your time on here because I've been on here an average of probably an hour a day for the past 3 months and it's the first I'm hearing of it.

>some people want to be white
>some people want to be black
>therefor everyone wants to be gray
what?
where did you get that third color from? brown has nothing to do with it, it's either midnight black or snow white.
the world is moving towards autism. a black and white view on everything. truth and falsities, nothing else. the middle ground will wash away and all that will be left are extremes.
this is the logical conclusion to everything.

all spray tans are degenerate by definition. This is nothing new

No one wants to look like a southamerican monkey, lad.

t. south american monkey

u funpostin', lad?

ehh maybe 90 mins max a day, it always gets posted.

u have autsim

It's not convincing enough, we need a topical application chemical in a spray can that will make a normal person break windows, set trash cans on fire and have sex with undesirable 4/10 white women.

youtu.be/QbbO4TB3QpQ

Topkek