Should Kylo Ren become more evil or should he leave the First Order and become a grey Jedi?

Should Kylo Ren become more evil or should he leave the First Order and become a grey Jedi?

>A MOUSE SHIT IN MUH BRAINS

Kylo will return to the light side and Rey will turn to the dark.

These digits prove me right btw

so close...

Question to all those star wars nerdshits.

So what exactly is canon.
Episode 1-7 and R1 obviously.

But what about all the other shit, is it confirmed canon? If yes, who confirms that it is canon?

>implying disney will never dare look at making a concept like grey jedi real

with lucas maybe...

>PLEASE MR KENNEDY

I think almost everything ever created outside the main movies is no longer canon. The Clone Wars is canon still though, but really, what could they changed in-between II and III.

Delta Squad is now canon because of that though.

Everything that came after 2012 is canon as far as I know. Even the books, the comics and the TV shows are canon now.

the clone wars and everything in-print starting with Shadows of Dathomir

all of the movies and everything released after the disney takeover is canon, as well as the clone wars

but not the 2003 clone wars cartoon

Lucas HATED the concept of grey Jedi though. He despised Kotor and other EU stuff for that reason. For him, Star Wars is supposed to be a Fairy Tale for children.

>Tfw ep8 fixes up a bunch of SW lore issues with one elegant change
>It turns out the light and dark side are only inherently about restraint and perseverance vs indulgence and aggression respectively
>The most powerful user of either side has a profound effect on others who tap into the force
>Vader was a baby killer and masochist because Palpatine turned the dark side into that, like a black hole/gravity well.
>Now that there are no prominent dark side users Kylo trying to tap into it and feeling impotent for the effort is explained
>Rey has a brush with the light side and goes SSJ5 because Luke is the single most powerful force user in SW canon.
Search your feelings. This is the best case scenario we'll never get.

So everything that gets published needs to be checked by disney and if they say yes, every shit can write canon fiction?

there's alleged theories that KOTOR might be referenced because of one of the old republic ships made an appearance in Rebels.

yeah, if you whine on twitter long enough you'll get the job

Source? I wouldn't mind hearing his opinion on KOTOR and other EU shit.

also,
>hating kotor

pretty much I guess. It's all dollar bills here on out for Disney.

Nice, maybe I'll write my first fanfiction, I always thought the star wars franchise could need some more transgender jedis, I think Kylo would be perfect to identify as a strong jedia

it's more than referenced

that era of the universe is canon, it happened, etc. the things we don't know about are the specific details.

the ship designs are just retconned to be lesser known Rebel ships. but there's shit like Darth Bane and Malachor that's canon, and even Darth Traya was referenced.

Redeeming him is the best thing they could do because they're never gonna make him a credible villain. He's a spoiled brat who was manipulated by Snoke and then jobbed against a complete beginner at the end.

you're too late

He should abandon Snoke as Snoke takes in Rey and seduces her to the dark side

>I think Kylo would be perfect to identify as a strong jedia

Disney already thought of something like that.

>Traya was referenced
We're getting there. Hopefully that petition to get KOTOR made into a series by Netflix will get noticed.

Fuck, even the woman who did Kreia is old enough to live action play her.

literal who?

whatever road they chose now for Rey and Kylo, is retarded for different reasons.

>they're never gonna make him a credible villain

They could if he killed Luke Skywalker in the next movie. The old hero killer.

>Hopefully that petition to get KOTOR made into a series by Netflix will get noticed.

That's never gonna happen. A good live action TV show in space would be much more expensive than a blockbuster movie. Even something like Game of Thrones is probably cheaper than a Kotor show.

>he doesn't know who Cuck Wedding is
He's the man who brought zirs and xer to Star wars.

That sounds fucking awful reddit.

This is some prequel shit right here

Is that the Amazing Atheist?

*squeezes banana through clenched asscheeks*

He should get his boipussy pounded raw as punishment for his failure in the last movie tbqh

what would you have kylo do

That would either mean Luke would have to be unbelievably weak or Kylo unbelievably strong and neither would make a lot of sense for these characters.

this guy is a pathetic fuck

Another redemption story would be shit. Have him kill Snoke by himself and become the new master. I know they're not supposed to be Sith but seeing an apprentice usurp his master for once in the movies would be neat. Vader doesn't count because he killed Sheev in a moment of redemption.

>le grey jedi xD

hella dumb, kys

>Kylo kills Snoke
>Becomes the new overlord
>Immediately runs everything into the ground because he's a serially incompetent hothead

>this is a 10/10 male in america