Mulder, did I ever tell you that I don't believe in paranormal stuff...

>Mulder, did I ever tell you that I don't believe in paranormal stuff, even though I experienced it dozens of times myself and even got abducted by aliens two times? Those aliens were good friends, but I don't believe in them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QUAEFiNatE
imdb.com/title/tt0751096/?ref_=ttep_ep3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best milf ever.

>>until you Mulder stop believing and then I become the head of my local MUFON in the worst character flip in tv history

Just because you've seen paranormal shit doesn't mean every case has to be paranormal.

Holy shit, these are some glass cutters.

Until Mulder disappears and she starts jumping to paranormal conclusions as soon as she sees a shadow

I want to have sex with scully if you know what i mean.

>it's a scully experiences categorical proof of alien life but is still a sceptic episode

>best
not really

It's an user spells skeptic wrong episode...

Just want to post this pic.

What's this from?

I know exactly what you mean user. I know.
you want to rape her

youtube.com/watch?v=_QUAEFiNatE

not even this can change her mind
>lol aliens??
>you crazy old mulder

ayy lmao

>it's an user is a retard american faggot episode
hate those ones

>it's a butthurt englishman whose own language was cucked by fat americans and he's still mad about it episode

post better

protip:

lookoutwegotabadass.jpg

le sigh

Scully doesn't believe anything unless it's jesus related. That's why she doesn't want to believe in anything else, except the devil, because it conflicts with her worldview. Where do the aliens trying to take over earth fit into God's plan?

Ayy lmao

I'm fairly certain there's a series 5/6 mythology episode that talks about how aliens are related to religion.

did the show even have that modern kind of continuation? wasn't it always first time for scully with the paranormal shit?

The show had normal continuity and it wasn't her first paranormal shit every time.

Reminder that Kritschgau was right.

obligatory

DELET THIS

>it's a scully falls asleep after mulder rescues her from a tank inside of an alien mothership while said mothership breaks out of the ice in front of them and flies away in perfect view.

didn't she chalk everything up to hallucinations / high stress anyway?

>alien mothership
user...

Chariots of the Gods

>Ancient Aliens
>Prometheus

I liked that episode in season one when she experienced an orgasm.

Which episode is this from?

There are lots of episodes like that. They find pieces of Alien ships that have all kinds of religious texts on them.

wait I don't recall mulder ever stopping beliving. I only watched season 8 like once though when it aired.

Whether he did or didn't that Scully flip was retarded. They should have shown Scully gradually believing it more and more in seasons 4 and 5, then they should have introduced a 3rd partner in season 6 as the new skeptic and had Scully totally flip then.

They also shouldn't have made the second half of the show largely shit

I liked that episode in season one when we got to see her bra

I liked that episode in season two when we got to see her sideboob.

Doggett was based skeptic-tier.

>it's that episode where Doggett's lack of imagination saves the day

Lots of talk, not enough webms.

Yeah I think they should have shaken up the show more in season 6, it would have made mulder leaving less weird if you already had continuity with doggett.

Watched X-Files when I was a kid. Always thought it would be cool to get abducted by aliens. TFW never be a alien hostage qt

>tfw when no scully pantsu in xfiles

Watch the show you fucking faggot.

I didn't like all episodes in every season when we go to see her acting

was anything on x files real?

Everything was based on actual FBI reports.

goddamn she was so hot

>was

Reyes is better

she was like 23 in the first season you knob

She's hot too, but her character isn't up to par

I really liked Reyes and Dogget

Is it true that Mulder let fanboys fuck her?

wtf i'm with her now

Dumb fucking trumpturd.

>tfw duchovny dated prime noni and prolly gilly too

reeee

whats wrong with her nips

Is it true that she's a lesbo and loves pussy so much she makes straight guys look like fags?

ayy lmao

of course.

She's predominantly straight but had a relationship with a woman in her teens.

>they'll never be an episode where Scully goes undercover in a lesbian sex cult that believes you can attain a higher level of consciousness through scissoring.

>mulder proceeds to blame her behavior on ayyys

>I told you moulder I don't believe in aliens unless I physical proof
>now excuse me while I sneak into a facility and steal this alien baby and give it to a shadowy group who really want it
>you know I am a catholic christian atheist skeptic who believes in other spiritual faith's moulder why can't you accept that ?

Skinner demands a report on his desk ASAP.

teams after Mulder left
Doggett and Skinner > Reyes and Scully

Agreed

scully turned into a big fat baby,totally understandable but not fun to watch at all and reyes was a hippy.

What annoyed me with Reyes and Scully at that point is they just believed absolutely anything.
Mulder never believed anything without proof and there were times where episodes would open with him saying how he'd been somewhere and it wasn't paranormal and such.
But Reyes just believed any shit she saw, thankfully there was one good episode where she and Scully just went insane on the paranormal theories while Doggett kept calling them out saying they were being conned and he was proved right in the end

literally too incompetent to hold on to a Pomeranian

yup obviously not proof of aliens, Its not like I could take a DNA sample or even a picture

you would have to be some kind of forensic doctor or detective

I need to make a mental note on how mulder is wrong

Thankfully we had based Skinner to save the day

hmm i dont recall this ep but it sounds pretty funny.

i can't recall too many good reyes eps but its been forever since i watched s9

You mean krycek?

you mean the smoking man

Season 9 episode 3
imdb.com/title/tt0751096/?ref_=ttep_ep3
It wasn't a funny one but was just a good one to show how gullible the women are and how straight shooting Doggett is

chubby scully was best scully

You mean the crew cut man.

But scully did eventually believe mulder. end of the series it was implied that. almost everything was worked out nicely. then the new series was made....

You are a virgin whose never seen real life nipples, so of course you don't know what real ones look like.

scully deserved to be a bit gullible,
surprised she didnt try to commit seppuku in S9 but i guess thats where her being catholic comes in handy :)

what if instead of bringing mulder/scully duo they introduced two new x-files agents and start a new show
who would you cast?

This is actually turning me on. I think I like the idea of Mulder being cucked by aliens.

Matt Bomer and Bridget Regan

>Pic Related

margeret qually as the believer
james franco as the skeptic

MOMMY

No fucko they tried that last year and I don't want them.
>tfw it's been almost a year since season 10 and there isn't a season 11

I want her to wee on me

WATCH IT MULDER

thix

Where is home? I've wondered where home is, and I realized, it's not Mars or someplace like that. It's X-Files when I was 9 years old. I had a Mulder and a Scully, a Skinner and a Smoking Man, an MOTW and no Mytharc. And there's no way I can get there again.

I wish I could remove watching the x-files memory so I could get that comfy feel again too user.

they picked super shit knock offs,rather than people that were sorta similar and had chemistry with eachother.

a reboot could work but it needs to be done in a really specific way.