I can't believe they picked this useless cunt for the suspiria remake. Just kill me now

I can't believe they picked this useless cunt for the suspiria remake. Just kill me now.

What I thought it was Chloe Moretz.

Also it was Isabelle Fuhrman once before i think.

Dude saying random women are ugly makes me feel better about never getting laid lmao

If it's bad, it won't ruin the original so it's fine.

>women are all beautiful flowers so we should worship them

>Suspiria remake

>I hate women cause they won't fuck me

I hope you are a girl cause if you are not you are a massive cuck.

Triggered

>I love women cause they won't fuck me
is this what you'd prefer to hear?

Nah she is playing Patricia, who winds up dead as fuck

>suspiria remake
Are you fucking serious?

But anyone reading a female thing like Jezebel or Glamour would despise modern women, they're mostly complete mongs.

It's a lot more to do with the fact she has the acting skills of a wet cardboard

Yeah sadly and they have picked terribly for the lead

I mean the original wasn't even that good to begin with, it just had interesting cinematography, there is really no material in that movie to remake.

GTFO now. Reddit wants you back.

What does Suspiria offer beyond the music and visuals?

fuck, will Chloe ever play a lewd role?

There is nothing of value within the story of Suspiria. It might as well be a Refn film. I like the movie but you have to admit this fact.

it's 2017 and Chloe Moretz hasn't played a lewd role

One of the greatest horror/thriller directors of all time abandoning the saftey of the giallo genre he helped cement, to make his masterpiece? I mean sure the story is average, but that's it. Suspiria is great.

A sequel that is better than the original in Inferno.

It's great because of the music and cinematography. That doesn't invalidate it but it makes remaking it particularly questionable since the plotline of that movie didn't matter in the first place.

Good story, great mystery, folk lore

KYselves

I think Argento tells a story much better than Refn.

What's with this new style of shitposting?

You fucking take that back