HOLY FUCK

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Guess we know what was [omitted]

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/06/23/malaysias-top-court-allah-for-muslims-only/11256503/
archive.is/fqGfh
youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OMIT THIS

[OMIT] THIS NOW

>registered democrat

wew

OMIT THIS NOW

Oh fuck it's real.

drudgereport.com/

She'll still win.

TOO MUCH MEME MAGIC
TOO MUCH MEMEMAGIC BROS!

Sorry, what's happening? Aside from [omitted].

You know if this came out he was a Trump supporter how everyone would be crawling down the throat of Trump but since it's Hillary no one will give a single shit.

It links to the Washington Compost

KEK.
The media will never make a big deal out of this because they shill for the hill.

I will stick by my principles and will say this no way reflects on Hillary. Omar didn't do this for Hillary.

but this is so fucking funny shit lads.

>KILL FOR HILL

Obama directly ordered a short bit of the 911 call to be censored in the final release

Filthy nigger bitch.USA has nigger fatigue.

So this is the Hillary Artillery I keep hearing about

Of course Muslims support democrats. They want more mass Muslim immigration. They hate American nationalists.

>drudgereport.com/
i despise that "website"

it's a mess, and all they do is link to real journalists and wackadoo tinfoil hat conspiracy tards then claim credit (and ignominy) for the work of others

drudge looks like a 12 year old's personal geocities page circa 1995

It's still edited.

They inserted "God" instead of "Allah". I'm sure if confronted they will just try to say "but they mean the same thing".

Drudge is one of the most visited news sites in the world.

I'm glad for a centralized location for links to news I want to read, without having to dig everywhere for it

>drudge looks like a 12 year old's personal geocities page circa 1995

Fuck off shill. Go to huffpost or salon if you want frills.

why change a good thing?

>{in arabic]
guess what allah translates to

>You know if this came out he was a Trump supporter how everyone would be crawling down the throat of Trump but since it's Hillary no one will give a single shit.
this
the double standard for liberals is fucking ridiculous
hillary is literally a criminal being investigated for tampering with and destroying top secret files married to a pedophile rapist

Omar translates as "eloquent", yet they kept Omar intact.
Hm.
It's almost as if proper nouns aren't supposed to be translated.

ALLAHU ACKBAR, I SWEAR MY ALLEGIANCE TO MUHAMMAD, HILLARY CLINTON, AL-BAGDHDADI

it is from 1995 you fuck
look up "vintage"

there is literally nothing wrong with this

fuck web2.0, fuck your shitty javascript that makes sites take forever to load, fuck your feature bloat

IT WORKED FOR OJ

Kek he prolly liked Sanders but the guy saying that didnt want to smear Sanders

how will they ever compete with a hip tech company like Yahoo??

oh shit
guess i gotta start calling god iehova since christians started with a hebrew language

that seems like something a sanders supporter would do kek

Fool only helps Trump in the end, buahaha

its not a big stretch to say Sup Forums looks like a website from the 90s, this drudge guy has done this shit for what, 20 years now? if he wanted to make the website look cool he could but people obviously visit it for other reasons

it's also almost like Christianity has a long history with the English language and Islam does not.
Huh, funny how that works.

p.s.,
it's illegal to use 'Allah' to refer to the non-Muslim god in several muslim countries
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/06/23/malaysias-top-court-allah-for-muslims-only/11256503/

proofs pls

I don't want to shill with this if it's fake.

Oh no! A website give you INFORMATION. FUCK. IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

Loretta "about to be" lynch comfirmed covering for Hillary

FUCK MY SIDES STRAIGHT TO HELL

Link to source: archive.is/fqGfh

so would you say that those arabs would be pretty pissed off about this transcript not calling their flavor of god allah?

>two party system
>obviously the guy is against one
>people surprised he supports the other

wat? really, are you that stupid?

because being against a candidate means you actively support the other

no wonder you eurofaggots are so easy to manipulate and pit against one another

there's nothing in the shooting transcript about hillary. the article is about someone that reported omar and it is mentioned that he supported hillary.

thanks for confirming your stupidity.

>registered democrat
>voted for Hillary
>committed terrorist attack in the name of Islam & ISIS

This nigger handed Trump the presidency with one epic happening.

Thanks mudshits!

>I'm going to declare self-victory in order to look like my argument is so superior that it's undebatable.

We need to mass tweet this at Trump & associates.

It's on Drudge, it'll get there.

people are upset about the double-standard. if the shooter had been a trump supporter the news media would be blaming trump. here the shooter supported hillary but that is just treated as incidental to the story and nobody is going to try to pin blame on hillary for the shooting.

>victory

how am i in a competition in any way?

>look like

seems pretty clear to me.

>I will stick by my principles and will say this no way reflects on Hillary
I like you, user. You're reasonable.

Because we know if the a shooter were a Trump supporter we'd never hear the end of it in the media. But because the shooter is a Hillary supporter it gets buried.

Yet if a trump supporter were to bump into a strong independent womyn of color it's due to trump's racist rhetoric?

Can you teach me how to think this way?

ok. might be because Trump's politics are inherently more violent than hillarys, no?

>This banter continued

Americans confirmed for not being able to handle the banter.

excellent counter point commie

go prep the bull

>Trump's politics are inherently more violent than hillarys

Tell that to Syria

The linked article just says he was a Hillary supporter, not that he pledged support for Hillary over the phone. Which would have been absolutely WILD, but just the fact he was an ardent Hillary supporter is hilarious.

Especially since he's a Muslim and aren't big into women with power... Although Trump would've been just as good as he hates Muslims as well.

someone needs to shop him holding a photograph of Hillary, preferably signed, where his phone used to be, facing the viewers like he's mirin' it

KEK WILLS IT

It because the media is vested in boosting Hillary to become president. As far as I know neither Trump nor Hillary has ever told people to go out on shooting sprees.

I'm just saying this should be all over the media like that time a Trump supporter punched someone. It might be interesting for people to know the Orlando terrorist was a Hillary supporter. What's the harm of reporting it since Hillary never told anyone to go out and kill?

>guy who says mean things
>more violent candidate
>than this
>youtube.com/watch?v=6DXDU48RHLU

Bro, he's not even a fucking *muslim* anymore in the eyes of Shilldawg's media Jews!

I think he's saying that he doesn't think that the actions of a supporter reflect on a candidate either way man. He sees the hypocrisy too.

Go back to origami island chink

>all these newfags not understanding what that picture means