ITT: comfy shows

ITT: comfy shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5E8W1rDp-J4
youtube.com/watch?v=CiNOqHCn55k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turns out... little monkey fella

There are people on Sup Forums who still insist Karl Pilkington doesn't owe everything to those other wankers.

This thread has been claimed by Pilkington.

Only Pilkington-related discussion may follow.

The penalty for non-Pilkington posts (AKA off topic) is head squozing.

HEAD LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE

Karl hasn't aged well.

>RSK will never reconcile and do one last show

they also banked of his dumbfounded-ness

Everything he touches is pure gold. I'd say Karl Pilkington is true human kino.

>hurr durr look how grumpy I am guys or and i totally hate stuff
>oh damn it >_< I have to travel to all these exciting places for free oh my gosh I hate my life watch me bitch about everything for an hour
>oh did I tell you about my fat ugly wife suzanne , yea she is fat and ugly , wait a minute ricky is calling me let me put him on speaker so he can tell the camera how great he is enjoying london right now, oh look now I have a midget co host with no chemistry between us

So this is what britbongs consider "humour"

>reconcile

What happened?

Everybody do the crumpet!
youtube.com/watch?v=5E8W1rDp-J4

While they were filming Idiot Abroad and Karl was abroad, Steve was having a lengthy affair with Suzanne (Karl's girlfriend). This extended back to the first or second series.

After the last one was filmed Karl found out and they had a physical fight, police ended up being called. Karl, Suzanne and Steve all broke contact. With only Ricky holding them together, and Ricky turning into a massive cunt over the years, they basically all stopped talking.

I doubt Steve or Karl have spoken in years. Ricky may have had contact with them though.

Kek

Imagine coming home from work to find this lanky, goggle-eyed freak in bed with your qt gf.

What do?

Give him a copy of Ladder 49

youtube.com/watch?v=CiNOqHCn55k

HOLY FUCK!

Karl has completely, utterly and irrevocably LOST HIS BLOODY MIND!

How? Just watch this free video...

>Steve was having a lengthy affair with Suzanne (Karl's girlfriend)

"aaaaaaaaaahhrrrrrrrrrrrrr zoozaaaahn oy do be enjoyin your wooman vajoyner it do make moy gennleman harrrrrrd"

Hot stuff.

>0.0001 BTC have been deposited into your account

Fuck off ctr shill.

Take the other end to spit-roast her and high five him over that sluts back.

Life's too short to sweat the small things.

take my belt off and strap her bloody. now if it were karl I'd kill 'em both without a second's hesitation

Like having sex with Worzel Gummidge

HAHAHAHAHA

LE FUNNY ROUND HEADED MAN!

I luv karl XD

>a taller man with more hair pays for you to go around the world so he can fuck your GF

holy shit

You can't really blame him, those tits are next level.

I'd give a great deal for a more sophisticated sense of humour.

Is that Dave Hill from Slade

Would you take that offer?

All expenses paid for trips around the world, to interact with local cultures and experience diversity.

Meanwhile, back home, Steve takes care of your girlfriend's... "needs".

This is what multimillionaire media producer would get his face punched for in Bongland. TOP KEK

Trying too hard.

Here's a pity (You) .

>In Russia
>Stuck on shitty transsiberian train
>bed is tiny, fat smelly Russkie above you who farts constantly
>Recieve video clip from Steve
>POV shot of him fucking your girlfriend doggystyle while she screams and says she'll always love him
>Desperately want to masturbate, but can't because public area
>Cry yourself to sleep

First season was believable I guess. Almost like Karl would have preferred to stay at home living his boring life, but Ricky/Steve/Sky offered him enough money, and he just went with it.

Season 2 and 3 are kind of where it becomes a lot more obvious it's for money/fame. He's still a funny guy, but I think he plays up for effect far more now.

Absolutely.

I mean, I'm sure he loves her and everything, but the sex must be boring at this point. He can travel the world, see awesome shit, and because she's getting some on the side now he can too. The icing on the cake is that she's getting it from Steve, someone who couldn't in a million years make him feel insecure or inadequate.

Karl still speaks about suzanne as his girlfriend in the moaning of life.

you're full of shit

Pretty comfy desu.

No shit, Sherlock?

Nothing gets past you eh?

No, it's Anders Breivik. With a rug on.

Citation needed