Pitbulls are all killing machines. Good pitbulls doesn't exi-

Pitbulls are all killing machines. Good pitbulls doesn't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
liveleak.com/view?i=f6b_1461077661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean its not like people have met everyone single dog OP so of course theres some good ones. Problem is only losers get those dogs usually so there not trained properly and continue the cycle of shit.

>that hoverhand

cesar is based though

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

Some family were trying to put a Christmas jumper on their pit sometime this week and it mauled them all haha

Pits are ok I don't like them because I have little puppy and am afraid when anyone else walks her that she's gonna fall foul of some new fangled Dindu breed sperging out.

He will die like Steve Irwin, but by some mad dog rabies bite.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHHHHHHHHHH

ZIP IT

MR WORLDWIDE

>2017
>trusting the blacks of the dog world

>h-he a gud boi!
>he dindu nuffin, he jus haf a bad owna, das all!

Pitbulls are trash and I'd have no problem killing as many as I could.

Statistically pits have more fatal attacks on humans than EVERY OTHER BREED COMBINED has just serious attacks.

For the good of every human on earth they should be straight fucking eradicated.

People shouldn't be allowed pets in the first place. It is a crutch for lack of socialization. All forms of non-human, non-group entertainment need to be abolished.

We should raise armies of the nigger dogs on farms and breed/train them to be vicious killing machines, then release thousands of these trained-to-kill nigger dogs in enemy territory like Saudi Arabia or China. They'll roam around in packs and subsist off the flesh of their victims, sweeping across the country.

>not posting the unedited version

What the fuck is this beaner's problem?
>aggravates a dog
>dog bites him in retaliation
>"OH WOW I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT"
What was he trying to achieve here?

People are straight up fucking retarded when it comes to animals. I work with animals, aggressive ones.

We had one in a backyard that was fucking apeshit, it had already tried fucking some other dude up, and we were about to tranq it when some random dipshit pulled up and ran up to us, talking about how great he was with dogs and how he could go back there no problem, all while the dog was looking at him like "Yeah come back here bitch I'll shit down your neck".

Then he started recording us.

Really makes you think.

FUCKING CHIHUAHUAS!!!

Did you tanq him, tie him up, and leave him while you took take of the dog? Because that's what I'd do.

pitbulls are the blacks of the dog world. sure there are some great one but most as niggers

you're a fucking moron

Dogs are usually very forgive-and-forget, if you give them a moment to calm down they treat you like they would have before you agroed them. A dog that remembers and retaliates is very antisocial.

lost

Fuck off retard the bottom graph is a recoloured version of the first

My uncle had his foot mauled by a pitbull when he was a toddler and had it amputated. For over 30 years now he's bought as many pitbull breeding dogs and when he can't get them their puppies and killed them.

He's got an real bloodlust when it comes to those fuckers.

>antisocial

Humans are not part of a dog's natural social group and shouldn't be. All pets need to be euthanized.

how do you know?

No, I almost offered to let him go back there but my boss stopped me.

You would not believe the shit I have seen when it comes to people's retardation with animals.

They'll gladly beat some 3 pound opossum to death with a baseball bat because "it's got the rabies!", but the same fucking guy will approach random hundred pound Pits and get fucked by it.

Dogs evolved alongside humans by forming a symbiotic relationship with them. Same as cows, sheep and pigs.

That makes them outside of the natural order and part of our natural social group.

It is cats that should be euthanised.

inb4 404

That's nothing. I live around "horse people" and redneck farmers. The two don't mix very well.

>i'll just walk into this stall with this batshit crazy stallion

Pets should be all killed and used as food. you should not replace social interaction with pets. It is detrimental to you.

>Humans are not part of a dog's natural social group and shouldn't be
Canines have developed and evolved alongside white humans for thousands of years. Whites are responsible for their domestication and husbandry. It's pretty realistic that there's a place in the psyche of the average white person for a canine companion. Ever wonder why white people love dogs so much?

Dogs are unnatural animals created by man, you dingus. They have no natural social group without man. Wild dogs breed back to wolves.

Only it happens to be true.

lol No, kid. A dog's social group is other dogs, not humans. This is what happens when you get all deluded from your fuzzy wuzzy. Crush its skull and toss it into the gutter. You are a waste of society otherwise.

>Ever wonder why white people love dogs so much?

Because they have more money to waste on shit hobbies.

Cesar is fucking retarded and doesn't know shit about dogs.

Don't you have to go back to your radicalization seminar?

>having a sociopath uncle

You are not very smart, we get it

>Cherry pick very eccentric head
>You can literally rotate that line or the person's head and the way the two coorelate would be more similar to the white lady

We have a large prefrontal cortex (the part of the brain responsible for empathy and human emotion) than any other race. We also lived in the harshest environment on Earth and used our superior intellect to domesticate wolves and use them as hunting partners in order to survive.

The only people that dislike dogs or dog ownership are mudskins jealous that they can't feel that same empathy and human emotion unique to God's race.

Except he didn't even give the dog time to calm down and then goes to touch her fucking snout when she's still distressed.

You must be 18 or older to post here

The negro's head is clearly sloped like an ape.

Yeah but YOU don't. Seeing how unempathetic and cruel tou are to other races

t. ahmed

>muh feelings

good restraint. i would have kicked a lot harder

telling the truth about racial differences =/= cruelty or lack of empathy

Why did he hit the dog in the first place?

Rottweiler is a legitimate example of bad ownership. Pitbulls are just a nigger breed.

He gave it a few seconds, it went doe-eyed and laid down. That's enough when you're trying to understand how emotionally-controlled the dog is.

liveleak.com/view?i=f6b_1461077661

pitbulls not even once

Seeking out this info and meming about it isn't completely innocent. With the Hitler picture, you're not fooling people

>We also lived in the harshest environment on Earth and used our superior intellect to domesticate wolves and use them as hunting partners in order to survive.

Which is why domestication was more extended in egypt and central asia, my wewuz friend?

it was being a cunt. cesar doesn't work with non-cunt animals

that's a video of the mexican cartel peeling a face off a lady with a box cutter, not a pitbull

Well you insist that you're humans, so we hold you to human standards. You don't really meet those standards as often as an average white person does, so a slight contempt should be understandable to you.

Bringing up facts that hurt your feelings doesn't indicate a malevolent nature on my part. Truth is simply good.

He got you faggots

assuming it's true, I think your uncle might be as dangerous as a pitbull

Came here to post this.

>Which is why domestication was more extended in egypt and central asia, my wewuz friend?
The tribes responsible are renowned for not recording their own history like the Egyptians did. I'm not aware of any wild canines native to Egypt. Central Asians would have gotten domesticated canines from us.

no

its from urugay

also i doubt the cartel would ever do that to a lady

>implying Cesar Millan doesnt abuse animals
Pitbulls are perfect for him. They're both violent animals.

10/10 shit dog. Should be put down. It probably has some pitbull genes in it.

>also i doubt the cartel would ever do that to a lady

You're white aren't you?

>people still buying the 'dogs are pack animals that need to be dominated' meme

Wew lads.

>It is cats that should be euthanised.
Agred, after all dozens of people die each day slaughtered by cats.

Fuck off, ISIS.

If cats were bigger, they would kill you for sure.
Cats attack humans way more often than dogs, but they are too small to be lethal for humans.

>implying you don't get triggered by truth more than any group of people on Earth

Far worse than SJWs

>also i doubt the cartel would ever do that to a lady
I didn't know cartel shills browsed here.

>If cats were bigger, they would kill you for sure.
and if ants were the size of an elephant they would dominate the world.

fuck off

I align my world view with truth as much as I can. There's most likely not a truth you could tell me that I'm not already at least comfortable with.

The point he was trying to make was that cats are sinister cunts. Dogs are good-hearted animals.

all about how they're brought up same applies for dogs