Did United States deserved this?

Did United States deserved this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rediscover911.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI8lnqEahQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only because they trained and helped B'in Laden and the Afghans against the Soviets.

they probably didnt deserve your shit grammar

>47%

exactly as much as the rest of the world deserves to die in a nuclear holocaust

Butthurt??
Just wait for another plane attack in your country. Make sure you don't miss the next flight!

This.
Praise Allah

Islam is peace

You seem upset nigger piet.

Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

Yes

I'm not sure if the US "deserved" it, but it was a wake-up call, for sure.

Too bad most people hit the "snooze" button.

Which it kind of does. Ultimately all of the problems we discuss here stem from humanity, and while we acknowledge that the more worthless parts of humanity cause more problems, they are inherent to humanity nonetheless.

We are the sad clown.

Or maybe this is a side-effect of reading Watchmen again.

At least our planes can take off

We hit the snooze button but it never left our subconscious. Idk, ever since 9/11 I have felt that society as a whole has become more fearful, self conscious, pessimistic etc on a subconscious level. Everything we do is done in fear. I feel that 9/11 definitely changed the spirit of America.

What would we ever do without (((Our Greatest Ally))).

rediscover911.com/

US funded and created Al Qaeda. Even brought "Tim Osman" to the US for a visit. Real Bin Laden died in 2001 due to kidney failure. They found a new fella to play the part of the big bad terrorist cell leader so they'd have an enemy to wage war against.

9/11 was a false flag Pearl Harbour. A way to wage a "just war" against "terrorists" they themselves created and funded. A way to keep toppling governments and have an increased military presence around the world.

I wonder when Iran becomes "dangerous" enough for US to start a war against it. It's on the coup list next.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI8lnqEahQ

Most people would say, fuck no, sitting in your office and then have a passenger airplane plow through your cubicle is something that nobody deserves, but then again this is Sup Forums.

Since 70 odd kids in Norway deserve death for being traitors it's probably safe to assume, that these people deserved death for being willing executive members of the Jewish banking system that fucks all over..

If you arm Muslims, you get Allahu Ackbar'd. They did it with the Taliban then and they're doing it with ISIS now. You reap what you sow.

we deserve more but nothing else will probably happen

We didnt, but our government did. It should have crashed the white house instead.

> we dinddu nuffin
> our gov did

nice meme niger but your cunt is a democracy and americunts have supported 99% of the wars theyve been in.

this is why you deserved those che nukes, but evn more: a bit of agent orange and depleted uranium shels on your cereal as well

are you illiterate you fucking nigger

Yep, supporting terrorism comes at a price

You do realize that we are basically cucked into choosing between establishment or establishment right?

Honestly this recent election is only special in that they are pretending Trump isn't establishment.

We don't have any meaningful choice.

You are actually right.

Damn, it would be so easy to just hate on you. Why can't you be a normal ameritard?

Did the people deserve it? No, it was a horrific tragedy. That said though, I wouldn't be surprised if their government actually wanted it. It's like Pearl Harbour- piss off and essentially strangle a nation/group/people until they finally snap and go all out in a final stand for freedom. Then, once they do that, flip out and act as though it was unprovoked, invade, and destroy them completely.