It's treason then

It's treason then

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Orlbo9WkZ2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for fucks sake, why is star wars supplementary material so shit?

its shiling then

arr it be treason then ye mutinous dawg
ill see ye walk the force plank

and by force plank i be meanings my penis
and walk i mean repeatedly penetrate ye buttocks arrrrr

MAHSTAH SKOIWORKA

Pass on what you have learned

This arc was one of the best in the entire fucking franchise.

Literally Vietnam: A Star Wars Story

>It Aint Sheev starts playing

>When Krell starts slicing up clones into pieces

>That episode Ahsoka was captured and taken to be made a sex slave

>That episode where Ahsoka saved Tarkin's life

>That episode where Trandoshans hunted and killed Jedi Younglings on screen for sport

>That episode where Sheev found out Darth Maul was still alive, and went to personally fuck his shit up

youtu.be/Orlbo9WkZ2E

The fucking pottery

>Krell
>A fucking nobody in the Jedi Order
>Obliterates clone after clone after clone after clone after clone
>Then in EIII we see top tier Jedi dying against a single clone or a couple of them in a rather easy way
Fuck this shit

>Mauls is cut in two from above the belly buttom so say bye bye to stomach, kidneys, intestine, etc
>Then thrown into a bottomless pit
>Survives without medical assistance for years
>His stronger brother dies of being stabbed in two non vital points

Well they had confronted him as opposed to suddenly shooting them in the back with no warning.

>It's a "Judge this 6 season, 100+ episode show from a single screenshot" episode

The Umbara Arc of TCW is unironically better than most of the Star Wars movies. Watch it. Good shit. This show is hit/miss, but when it hits, you are getting some top quality Star Wars. You're denying yourself a good time by ignoring it because "th-thats not a movie!"

The Jedi in Episode 3 were taken by surprise. In fact they paid huge attention to detail with some of those shots to make the surprise as authentic as possible.

For example, when Commander Bly and his Clones raise their guns at Aayla, she turns to them, and then turns back looking into the distance, confused. It's very fast, and they immediately gun her down, when she looks away, but check the scene on Youtube if you don't believe me.

She was so shocked by the raised blasters, that she didn't even think for a second they could have been aiming at her.

Krell on the other hand was ready for them.

Maul and Vader both sustained injuries that would have left any other person in the Galaxy dead. They held on and preserved their lives using very unnatural dark side power

Yeah this show was really good with the poetry. Not ham fisted like TFA, done in very meaningful ways. Helps that Lucas was involved with the show quite a bit.

Reminder:

>It's a character repeats a movie quote episode

As a supporter of the light side, let me be the first to tell you that you are fucking....right

You will never get a toy of the Umbara starfighter

can't shiv the sheev

The best thing about that poetry, is it comes not 10 minutes after this webm happened.

After over a decade of demented anguish and desperation for revenge, he finally gets what he wanted, only for Maul to immediately experience the same loss Obi-Wan did when Maul killed Qui-Gon.

"The Lawless" might just be the greatest 22 minutes in the entire Star Wars franchise.

And the saddest thing about it is the good guys don't win this. That's semi-uncommon in Star Wars.

Maul gets his revenge, Obi-Wan loses Satine, Sheev crushes Maul, and that's where this arc ends. Literally, Obi-Wan never gets closure on this. They only meet one more time, briefly, in a comic, and never saw each other again before Obi-Wan went into exile. Obi-Wan never got justice, and probably never will. THAT level of loss for the good guys, is uncommon in Star Wars.

Only Sheev gets a happy ending here.

Why do you do this to me, user

It's true. That was the interesting thing about Bariss's story, that she was right. Crazy and driven to violence, but the sentiment that the Jedi were making mistakes and acting like hypocrites is true. It was a looming problem throughout the movies and show, and it was bittersweet to finally have a character stand up to them.

Can't peeve the Sheev

Was this kino?

Yeah, that episode was kino for sure.

Was the episode that made me realize this show wasn't just going to be mindless drivel, it was actually going somewhere

Ki adi mundi gets surprised at first, but then is more than prepared, still gets gunned down by like 3 clones

He gets dropped by the last 3 clones of a force of around 15, so that's not that bad

Yeah, and Krell, a fucking nobody, killed 10 times that.

Also not 15, 7. 7 clones are the ones who attack Ki Adi, and he's only able to kill 2 (though one seems more like he dodged because he moves to one side while still standing more than drops dead but I going to give the Jedi the benefit of the doubt).

Maul is like and Vader in that by all rights he should have died from his injuries, but his rage allowed him to live via dark side shenanigans.

>its an episode where Ahsoka makes my dick hard.

Oh wait thats all of them.

Vader suffered 3rd degree burns and got his limbs severed, sure, but was almost immediately saved by the emperor and got medical treatment but Maul survived for 12 years without digestive organs and kidneys or anything similar, that's night impossible, this completely destroyed any resembrance of coherency, I infact believe that if someone dies in these shows/movies is because he wants to, not because he got his head cut in two or something like that. Dooku didn't want to stand up after Anakin beheaded him because he didn't want to.

Get it? Because they said it in the movies!

does darth maul die?

webm?

No, they had him survive, and apparently he's still alive in the Galactic Civil War era.

Fuck these shows.

He's still alive, approx. 1 year before ANH, but his days are numbered.

WebM related. In his re-introductory episode, he (mostly) single-handedly kills all of the seasons main villains while the heroes watch in shock.

Darth Maul "dying" in Episode 1 was one of the movies biggest mistakes. Lucas himself is who made the decision to fix that mistake.

Sorry if it triggers you. Maul's episodes tend to be really damn good too, so you're missing out.

I'm just disappointed that instead of continuing all the storylines they were working on, when they finally released the final season it was about Yoda going on some spirit journey.

You forget these arcs
>Fives tries to stop Order 66
>Mace and Jar Jar adventure
>Anakin gets cucked

>He's still alive, approx. 1 year before ANH,

2 years actually. But yeah, he hasn't got much longer.

I think the spirit journey to find the secret of to become a force spirit even after death was planned by the creators of the show for the entire time.
When they learned that the plug was gonna be pulled they finally made them. I liked the arc personally, but the show definitely shouldnt have ended.

>but the show definitely shouldnt have ended.

The showrunners didn't want to continue the series without George. The original planned ending of the show was supposed to be the Siege of Mandalore, which happened during the events of Revenge of The Sith.

God damn. I mean they were a million a piece and didnt come close to making that back in the end, but that would have been 7 more million for Lucas to spend before selling to disney. He really couldnt wait for some reason.

I hope I get to meet him some day to get some actual answers why he did what he did how he did...