What major conflicts can we expect to happen once Clinton takes the office?

I predict she will start a war with Russia and avoid combating Islamic State on purpose.

What do you think?

Impeachment.

She should be indicted based solely on how she's pouring that beer.

THERE"S EVIDENCE FROM A BOOK WHERE SHE CALLED JEWS DUMB KIKES AND JESSE JACKSON A DUMB NIGGER AND DISABLED KIDS RETARDED PLESAE FIND IT Sup Forums MAKE EVERY MEDIA OUTLET REPORT IT.

Well she is a neocon warmonger so there's lots of adventurism possible in Asia, Africa, the Middle East,...

the other woman's face watching
hah

Iran of course.

race war

Expensive and unnecessary Cold War with Russia

i can't believe people still think ISIS isnt 100% the us/saudi/israel/british by now….

stop referring to them as some separate entity.

Civil War 2

the falling out with russia is still a decade away

I predict funding of rebels in lebanon and jordan. possible disastrous interventions in syria and yemen.

she and the cucks on europe will also put on the blindfold for turkey's upcoming kurd genocide

probably a sucessful intervention on nigeria to stop boko haram though

Another Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, or Syrian proxy war will have to be fought. I can see a lot of civil unrest just her taking office. The establishment will try to bring back the "THANKS OBAMA" meme but obviously make it "THANKS HILLARY" but idk if it'll stick so they'll probably just stick to calling anyone that disagrees with her "sexist".

People will lash out against the social justice bullshit, especially if Hillary turns it up and you know she will. Imagine more mandatory "education" for those that need that degree.

I can't believe people still think we aren't in the matrix

Uhm, they claimed a giant stash of weapons, including these, and a lot more of your war gear when they seized, I think it was...Mossul. Whever that Iraqi Army regiment surrendered and ran for its life. Since it was Sunni, probably got the order to defect anyway.

You don't really need burgerland this time, if you got a disenfrenchised sunni ex-ruling class and living officers of a dismantled army who can't work as anything else. And Saudi Arabia. So yeah, your service may know and do more thann he admits, same with Turkey.

World War 3: The Fusioning

One thing is certain, she is going to go to war with someone...

Hillary will have the US declare war on Assad, and probably escalate to WW3 rather quickly. In the meantime bringing in millions of Muslim immigrants. Civil war in America once she rolls out the gun ban/confiscation is likely too.

Amazed they sat on isreals border and didnt fire a shot at the great jew devils.

>MUH OFFICIAL STORY

get fucked

Don't forget some scummy fucked up scandal that pops up every year or so and robotic Democratic obedience.

She mentions Russia more than islam so I think you're right.

Russia would be the final thorn in globalisms side. They want the whole package deal.

The expression on that guys face speaks volumes.

I just really don't want any bombs dropped on this side of the world

No shit sherlock

the next war will be the chickens coming home to roost for the last 50 years of US foreign policy.

our leaders are psychopaths.

we would also lose a war vs russia and china

>immediately starts funding IS/AN again, or outright attacks Syria

Jesus that giant head on the beer makes me rage so hard.

k, believe in your conspiracy theories, meme lord

Same.

keep believing in cultural enrichment

cuck

>russia and china

Implying the U.S would fight that war unilaterally.

No we wouldn't

It would be a symmetrical war. A war thats actually WINNABLE.

US Military alliances span the globe. From places in asia like japan & south korea...to across western europe..to even countries in the middle east....

Do you think south america would support the defeat of the US? no.

A war with the US would be awful for China and Russia.

Give or take.

Don't you feel angry, Bernouts? Why shouldn't you?

The one candidate with a chance to beat Trump was cheated literally every step of the way. Its an open fact at this point really, but here it is again: Bernie never had a chance. He lost before he began the race because Hillary was given gold plated rocket boots.

That makes you angry, doesn't it? Yes, it does. You were cheated and now the DNC expects you to be good little soldiers and pull the lever for her. But are you good little soldiers, or are you good little rebels?

My my my, the convention in Philadelphia sure has a lot to answer for, doesn't it? I mean look at them, they're actually trying to nominate a very ill candidate who is only going to act out of her own interests.

Bernie wouldn't do that to you.

#seeyouinPhilly

"yeah, it's bad I guess... BUT LOOK AT REPUBLICANS ARENT THEY STUPID"
and that's how the establishment keeps the population in check.

I think you answered your own question with that jpg.

>War with Russia
Too costly. A cold war is far more manageable and will achieve the desired goals of isolating Russia from part of the world.

Syria is going to see US soldiers deployed there en-masse, with the goal of ousting Assad and installing a Sunni sectarian government in order to weaken the Shia triangle of Iran, Iraq and Syria.

New conflicts that may crop up are:
Venezuela: Huge oil reserves and a dictatorial anti-american government
Macedonia: Continued efforts to weaken Russian and Serbian influence in the Balkan region through Albanian pan-nationalism
Bulgaria: Strategically vital (especially now that Russia has the Crimea) for Black Sea control and current president wants cooperation with Russia despite them being a NATO member
Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict: Both nations have close relations with Russia. Armenia in particular needs Russia to not fall victim to Azeri or Turkish aggression. The US backing Azerbaijan in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict could potentially see them wrested from Russia's sphere of influence. Which weakens their control over the Caucasus.

The US will also start the move towards a cold war with China under her leadership. Since it will be easier to contain China now, before they are a global power. The downside is that this will create a Sino-Russo alliance of significant strength to combat US hegemony.
To try and keep this alliance weak by tying down military units, the US under her leadership will foster Islamic insurgencies in Central Asian Republics. Or try and recruit them as NATO allies.
Problem is that the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is set to admit India and Pakistan as members. The US is working hard at trying to turn India into an ally, as they could make a credible threat to China. But India has had positive relations with Russia since independence, and they are too well aware of their own ascendancy in geopolitics. And that the US would never let them grow to be a threat to their dominance.

I'm legit impressed she got that much head out of a dark beer, even from a draught

Americans don't have the balls to impeach anyone anymore

RARE
A
R
E

That is not a neocon.

Indeed she isn't a neocon. She is however a massive hawk.
Meanwhile Trump is a follower of the Roosevelt strategy of walking softly but carrying a big stick.

Every action that she takes fuels me with yet even more disgust.