Are there any right wing rappers...

Are there any right wing rappers? I have actually never heard of any right wing rappers and thought it could be interesting. Got the idea after seeing this pic of jpegmafia.
Not trying to start a Sup Forums thread though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mMkH4uowDTo
youtu.be/NEwaB0dsyxE
youtu.be/ixPsUJyfhX8
youtube.com/watch?v=rLSawZym2Eo
youtu.be/0cdkNxiStWY
youtube.com/watch?v=rm-v0w_Jtc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kanye West

Isn't Scarface from the Geto Boys a Republican? LL Cool J is as well, I think

jay z

yeah, every ny rapper from the 90s is pretty conservative on abortion and gay sex and stuff like that but how right wing are we talkin like kkk members? theres moonman

I mean as right wing as possible but i'm guessing there aren't any like totally right wing rappers.

Big Boi's a Libertarian, and a ton of rappers supported Ron Paul when he ran for president, though that might have just been on the basis of drug legislation for a lot of them

France has Sup Forums tier rappers

youtu.be/mMkH4uowDTo

The thing is that we would know if there were any right wing rappers because the controversy would be so fucking insane thatd you hear about them at least once. I feel like in order to have right wing views and be accepted by the overwhelming liberal hip hop fanbase, you have to be exceptionally good. Eminem in his prime could have gotten away with being a conservative especially already being so controversial. But i think its gonna take a special kind of personality to not only be a reactionary rapper, but also to be highly regarded critically. I would be all for a right wing rapper. But i just know how much fucking work it would be for that artist to endure all the hate.

kid rock

it was "just" about the decriminalization of weed. afterwards most of them supported bernie who is on the opposit side of the spectrum.

this is your only choice for right wing aesthetics

Isn't Kanye sorta filling that role unironically? He said he would have voted for Trump, wore the confederate flag, met with Trump, and was hounded for saying that Classism is bigger issue than racism. I'm not sure if he is "right wing" tho

Kanye is definitely another person who could get away with it. He fucking swims in controversy. But i wouldnt call him a right winger. Hes just kanye man....

>classism is bigger than racism
Based Kanye, is he the next KRS-ONE?

May be a bit of a stretch but any rap album with rappers that associate themselves with groups like Nation of Islam or the Black Israelites. Majority of these dudes don't really fuck with the LGBT community, staunchly support gender roles, don't really like white people (or possibly any race that non black at times) to a point where they almost come off as segregationist. The only exception would be their economic views since they like to associate themselves with far left leaders.

Unkle Adams

Not really wearing the confedrate flag was about reclaimation (there is an interview he expains this). Then he said on twitter the very same day he met with Trump that they discussed multicultural issues, and about bullying, supporting teachers, modernizing curriculums, and violence in Chicago. Also that if he want change its important to communicate with the president.

As another has said, France has some Sup Forums tier rap: youtu.be/NEwaB0dsyxE

Also plenty in East Europe, like this: youtu.be/ixPsUJyfhX8

There's better genres for right wing expression imo. Probably why there isn't a huge amount of right wing rap is that it's... Not a very white genre. Then again, I haven't looked much into it. If you want masculine right wing music, try some hard core like: youtube.com/watch?v=rLSawZym2Eo

Or: youtu.be/0cdkNxiStWY

And then of course there's plenty right wing stuff in every metal sub genre.

Plus there was the Tracey Mills interview, it seems Kanye liking Trump was more about his approach/campaign rather than policies. Also there is the evidence Kanye donated to Hilarys campaign.

>Probably why there isn't a huge amount of right wing rap is that it's... Not a very white genre.

Hahaha what

Hip hop is the most right wing mainstream genre there is, and it's mainly because black people have pretty conservative views, widely materalistic. Conscious rap has always been a niche within the genre.

black hand path

I guess the definition of right wing varies

Hick hop

Hip hop isn't fiscally conservative but it's rather socially conservate

>Scarface
>Republican

after hearing 'Black Still' don't think that's the case

Right wing rappers don't exist, goy.

Here's some shit I made that right wing (and unironically left wing too) people seem to like though

youtube.com/watch?v=rm-v0w_Jtc8