Who wins? Will Connor ever call him out?

Who wins? Will Connor ever call him out?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/L3k8YAN1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's no money in it for Connor to challenge him. Canelo would destroy him.

Besides the nate fight. What are Connors options on money fights? Like 40+mill he doesn't have many options in ufc for those kind of dollars. Cinco de may weeknd would be good. He will make more money fighting 2 more big boxing matches then he will in his entire ufc career

He may have one more big money fight in Vegas. He did okay enough against Mayweather to convince casuals he could hold is own against Canelo. Assuming Canelo knocks him out easily, I doubt anyone would want to see a third boxing match for Conor. And this match still wouldn't make anywhere near the money the Mayweather fight made.

Then he either retires or goes back to MMA accepting the fact he will never make that kind of money again

The Great Pacquiao or dumb ass Paulie Malignant, casuals

They could easily put together MayMac 2 next summer.

Think about it:
* Just about everyone like the first fight.
* Conor has plenty of excuses (didn't get enough time to train, ref stopped fight early, etc)
* Everyone involved made a SHIT TON of money

I see it as being very likely. I made a ton of money off of Floyd's victory and I hope MayMac 2 happens to I can make even more money.

Also Conor is stupid as fuck if he challenges any legit boxer to match. Canelo, Crawford, Spence, GGG - they all wreck the fuck out of McGregor.

Canelo or GGG are out of conor's league. not worth the brain damage

His easy money fight is that dumb italian fighter, malie something.

His UFC money fight is winner of bisping vs GSP or nate diaz

If I was conor I'd be setting up the Paulie fight for new years most likely. Unless he can find a really big name for a huge fight.

Problem with Manny is that he doesn't promote well. He doesn't talk shit.

You can put a fresh Conor in every round for 12 rounds in a row against Canelo and he would KO every single one of them. Then you'd have a collection of dead bodies, spastic people, crippled for life, etc

I'd pay good money to see a skinny Crawford put down McGregor at 154.

I'd pay good money for any decent Crawford fight at this point, so maybe that doesn't say much.

>You can put a fresh Conor in every round for 12 rounds in a row against Canelo and he would KO every single one of them.
/thread

Conor lost a LOT of his appeal with the Mayweather disaster. The average person just saw crafty Mayweather tuning up a guy who looked 29 at the start of the fight and 59 by the end.
McGregor was not an A- or B- list name before the fight (except to MMA fans), and although he got exposure fighting Mayweather it did not turn out to be positive. He'll never have another chance at big money again, and the key to the Floyd fight is that Floyd is a super-defensive fighter who usually does nothing much for the first few rounds anyway. An offensive boxer would get rid of Conor in a round or two, and it would look even worse than the Mayweather fight.
He could fight GSP, but his only real hope would be GSP's ring rust. A third Diaz fight would be his best bet, but there too, the chances of a loss are high, and if he does lose what's his legacy?

beating a handful of manlets
losing to Mayweather
losing to Diaz
0 title defenses

that's pretty thin stuff.
He should start defending his belt.

>* Just about everyone like the first fight.
Conor shat the bed and embarrassed himself and MMA.
How the fuck did "everyone like that"?
Boxing fans liked it because it made MMA look really inferior to boxing, but I can't see how anyone else could have liked it.
Why would Mayweather bother to do that again?

Then again, they could take it on the road doing fights in a different town every week - it would be like the Harlem Globetrotters (Mayweather) versus the Washington Generals (Conor).
That might sell, but it wouldn't be good for Conor's health.

>He may have one more big money fight in Vegas.
No he doesn't. He made a fool of himself, no casual wants to see him again. Be fucking serious.

>>He did okay enough against Mayweather to convince casuals he could hold is own against Canelo.
He did terrible and Canelo wouldvery likely actually kill him. Are you high on the glue, son?
>Problem with Manny is that he doesn't promote well. He doesn't talk shit.
the shit-talking didn't help much, the fight didn't even sell out.

>* Everyone involved made a SHIT TON of money
Conor only made about $7 mil, net.

>Conor only made about $7 mil, net.
how insecure do you have to be to make shit like this up to feel better about yourself

pastebin.com/L3k8YAN1

"If there were key takes, it was that even though he was game and came to fight a strategic fight, McGregor was a non-boxer going into a boxing match with someone, who even older, was an expert mentally at the game. McGregor’s punches didn’t have great power, which is funny because he’s been a knockout artist in MMA, but the smaller gloves changes the game and power. The fight was sold on the idea that if McGregor could hit him, he could hurt him. The reality is that Mayweather’s strategy was about letting McGregor hit him early, to tire him out, feeling that he couldn’t hurt him, and that turned out to be correct."

conor ded

"net", dumbass
do you know what it means?
fed income tax alone is almost 40%

you don't go from grossing 100 mil just to net 7 mil you asinine aspie.
and even if conor only made the disclosed purse of 30 mil that doesn't net him only 7 mil.

GSP and that's about it
after Nate, and after he gets the pathetic payout from it, more than likely he will leave for boxing and build up a can crushing record of like 10-1 then aim for another boxing money fight

5+ - 1 if he is too impatient

Canelo will have to take his bum Mexican ass into the octagon.

Well, he didn't get close to $100 mil, but just for fun...

Even if Conor's side comes out to $100,000,000, which is doubtful because a lot of that is no doubt coming from back-end points (meaning he's likely not to see money from that for a long time if ever, google: Hollywood, back-end points, not getting paid), he has to pay out:

10% to publicist
10-15% to manager
10% to agent
$300-$500,000 for camp, pre-fight medical, travel
and
$121,505.25 (lump sum; income tax)
PLUS
39.6% of the income over $418,400 (income tax)

>State income tax not included because I'm assuming he lives in Vegas
>UFC's cut not included because I don't know what it is, but it would be huge

And... the $100,000,000 shows up as around

>$14,000,000

all amounts accurate
all %'s industry standard

IGNORE THE LEAF AUTIST WAITING TO REPOST HIS SHIT PASTA

TRIGGERING HIS PASTA POST IS BAD ENOUGH

HIDE, IGNORE, MOVE ON TO SERIOUS CONVERSATION

oh it's you, never mind we're done here.
you're probably the dumbest poster on /heem/ and Sup Forums in general.

based dutchie

Perhaps the cast was die when White vetoed the idea of Rousey boxing, that way this match could never be mistaken for a fight

SNIFFSNIFFSNIFF

Money fights for Conor?

Nate, obvious reasons
Khabib in Russia, he is an enormous star over there
GSP, obvious reasons
Whoever the 170 champion is, obvious reasons

There are no more 100 million + paydays out there, but he can make 100 million and more over a few fights

He wants to be a billionaire, with 10 or so more fights, assuming he maintains a high level of success, and the possibility of ownership stake in the UFC which Dana has said he will consider it's entirely possible.

It's not possible however if he just stops fighting.

Plus he genuinely loves competing.

I think that Connor only option decent in boxing is coming back to fight paulie malignaggi or however the fuck that bum is called and really destroy him. If he losses that fight he's done. He has to win that fight and then maybe 5-10 cans before granting himself another decent fight.

But that would mean abandoning ufc for not that much money, I don't see it happening.

As for UFC, he has a lot to prove. Hard work in front of him, not that well paid.

If Khabib or Lee get their shit together there might be a money fight in 2 years.