Dear Europeans

Dear Europeans

Please stop immigrating here and buying up all the best properties and inflating the prices in Cape Town so much that the white middle class can no longer afford to live here.

Other urls found in this thread:

travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/cities#cape-town-south-africa-table-mountain
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405#izHvVpJGkF7h6Wii.99
bbc.com/news/health-40814242
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloureds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is South Africa in Africa?

Nah m8, are you retarded?

>

nah man
it's western europe

Nigger hours and lack of interest kills your threads mega nigger. Told you already faggot. The one time you got success was in latam mid week madness time

kys

Good lord

I mean it's like a trick question. It's too obvious, so maybe I think South Africa isn't really in Africa, know what I mean?

Why? don't you want more whites immigrating to help stop your population decline?

No, it's that little place just north of Australia. They have a large Chinese majority and whites are a minority. God you're stupid.

Pq le bumpeai el hilo a este pobre wn, premio al esfuerzo?

i get it
it's like iceland and greenland

No. It's good, we need more whites to populate South Africa and especially Cape Town. We don't have the biggest nigger population so we have a fighting chance of staying as one of the best cities in the world. Although I do have a problem with German and Swedish immigrants - they're often far too liberal and almost always like to fuck/date/marry niggers. Literally almost always.

Negro your cunt is nordic faggot central and that is the only thing that it's keeping it on the map.

Nordic? Hardly. Whites here are mostly of Dutch and English descent. With a relatively large Portuguese community. Next comes Lithuanian Jews and then some Italians and Greeks.

No, Fuck em all! The newly arrived Italians are the fucking worst. Someone must have done some infomercial about properties in Woodstock and Salt River in Italy because they're suddenly fucking everywhere.

If white teachers and police and other middle class people can't afford to even rent near the city center then we're facing huge problems.

Another thing is that all our best schools are overfull and the prices are going through the roof.

Like flat earth? You may be on to something.

Has anyone actually seen the northern border of South Africa?

If South Africa was really in Africa, wouldn't it have been poor throughout history? South Africa was first world during the 20th century.

Questions "scientists" can't answer.

>Boers
>Nordic

Rent is going up in the city centre/CBD/Woodstock area, but I'm seeing more coloureds and blacks moving in there which is odd. Not sure if it's the low-cost housing which is making it possible? Haven't been keeping up with the property news over the last few years. Where abouts in CT are you situated? I'm actually just outside Woodstock.

I live in Tamboerskloof. There is no low-cost housing anywhere near the city center anymore. The prices have skyrocketed over the last few years. You pay 15k for a 40sqm box.

>South AFRICAN

hahahahahah niggers

I was actually situated in Oranjezicht for some time. That side of Cape Town (including Tamboerskloof) is seriously the most beautiful. When I mentioned low-cost housing, I was meaning that it's being planned - I read last year about the city wanting to enforce 10% low-cost housing for every major development in the city from now, which will actually favour kaffers instead of whites, because I'm almost certain it be will be racially charged. Are you renting or own the place?

I miss Cape Town and SA tbqh

>.t Saffer

I'm lucky enough to have had rich parents so I was given my apartment. My friends who aren't so lucky are having a hard time though. Foreigners have pushed the prices up beyond what they can afford. Some have been pushed out after developers bought the buildings they were renting in.

I think I spoke to you on Sup Forums before. Are you the one who's father ducked out after Apartheid to avoid persecution and now lives in Israel/Russia?

Nah my family is still in SA. I'm here on my own, and I'm not Jewish. Russia is pretty comfy, but the salaries aren't any different to the salaries back home

At least now you and your Russian mates can visit SA visa-free.

It's important to travel and see other countries because you'll see home through a different lens once you get back.

Lucky poes. I'm hoping to get back to that side of the city someday. At least it's not infested with kaffers (yet).

Yeah man, and it seems far easier to go through the visa process, provided you have a job. I know of other foreigners in Russia (European, American) who've had a far worse time when it came to sorting out visa paperwork compared to me. It probably helps that I'm a White African and not a black African

True, you see a lot of similarities as well as differences between SA and Russia. Russia and SA seem to have a lot in common when it comes to being a bureaucratic nightmare and having shitty organisational skills

Kafeer/Kaffir is the arabic word for infidel. Arent your blacks christian? Why do you even use that word topkek?

I need a new supermodel wife so I can cut her with my legs

When the British encountered the Xhosa tribe, they made a concerted effort to convert them into Christianity since they had a tribalistic based religion at the time. So the British called these non believers Kafirs, and the territory where they lived was also known as Kafirland. It was never intended to be a racial discriminator as opposed to a religious one

> Best cities in the world
In your dreams. I wouldn't want to live in SA even if I was paid to do it.

>SA
>white middle class
I thought they killed them all by now.

>> Best cities in the world

travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/cities#cape-town-south-africa-table-mountain

Kek, I'm saving this

So, you're into BBC?

jej

I agree with OP. I have no issues with Europeans but you need to stay in your own country please.

In SA you can buy a mansion for the price you buy a garage in Italy.

Stay at home Giovanni.

and I'd still never move there

Fuckoff, we're full

>so much that the white middle class can no longer afford to live here.
Worry more about the blacks preventing you from living there.

Agreed, I love meeting Europeans here, but the stereotype of Swedish and German men hunting for black women are too true.

Tired of seeing their high white socks with sandals look while walking around with big black booti bitches

what's wrong with it? i would prefer a black girl to white too

I'd never move to SA, because it's in the southern hemisphere, but it seems like a nice enough place. Shame about having so many anglos though. Would be better if they all spoke afrikaans.

Cape Town is great though

No, it is I.

It's fine just don't buy our properties in the city.

>i would prefer a black girl to white too

but what's wrong with it?

A lot of Russian guys that come here get married to Black or Coloured women. Its interesting. Why?

Exotic. Not many blacks in Eastern Europe

All they know is light skin. Dark skin is exotic and attractive to them.

>high white socks with sandals
Hahahaaha

how can dark skin be attractive to anyone

Shag a few apes and get it out of your system. Settle down and marry a white (preferably South African) girl eventually though. I'm not sure where you were raised, but it's very odd that a white South African wants to date or marry a black South African. You're English, not Afrikaans, I'm assuming?

>tissid

Hopefully, the civil war comes to South Africa soon and the whites either secure their own independent nation or get ground down by the ANC, Western liberal sanctions, and then get raped and genocided and forced to flee the country

He's a different poster. I wouldn't dream of having a black girlfriend, particularly a black South African

Last night I went bar hopping with some friends and it looks like Russians are making the best of their visa-free travel to South Africa these days. They were all chatting up black and coloured chicks with their exotic accents.

This post made me want to move to South Africa.

>Russian Neo-Nazi Group Kidnaps and Tortures Gay Black South African Student
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405#izHvVpJGkF7h6Wii.99

Why can't we just be a sex tourism country?

>Tourism increases 10x
>Awareness of shitty postapartheid SA increases 10x
>Spread HIV to the masses of race traitors

Seriously, come cure you jungle fever here, just sorry for the AIDS outbreak Germany...that's our fault.

That's retarded because

1. Western Cape HIV level is lower than Estonia's
2. HIV vaccine exists

Afrikaner womens have sex and children with niggers or know perfectly it's fucking dangerous and have an ethnic feeling of defending their own kind?

visa free or getting a visa is not of a much difference for a lot of countries whose visa is easy to get, for instance china needs a visa if i want to visit it while south korea is visa free but it doesn't mean china is harder to visit

>HIV vaccine exists
It hasn't even been through trials, the only known resistance to a specific subset are CXCR/CCR receptor mutations in a minority of Western Europeans, and even we have lesser HIV rates than some E.European countries, particularly after secession

Found the black man

>tfw dad is Rhodesian

When I finish school and become a fully licensed electrician I'm thinking about moving to Africa. I can't decide between SA or Namibia. What do you think, OP?

You're missing the bigger picture here koos. Read up Germany pre ww2

Rare cases but generally no. In those rare cases its usually an educated one they met while promiscuous in College.

Interacial relationships are still very taboo in the afrikaans community, maybe not so much in the English.

Come join me after I finish electrical engineering and we can rule the world

You can make decent money being an electrician here, especially if you expand your business, but I'm not sure why an American would want to leave America for Africa. You have some great places in your country. I'd recommend the Western Cape if you were that determined to come to Africa.

Sounds like a fun time, m8. What's an electrician's typical salary in SA? Is there a big demand for them?

>maybe not so much in the English
It's always the English, out of all the whites, that are likely to fuck a nigger. It's so odd. Thankfully it's extremely uncommon still, even among the more liberal ones.

Why would I move to a place where you can be savagely murdered because your skin is white

Nice, thanks for the info. I have some family still in Salisbury and it just seems interesting an adventurous to live there, or at least somewhere nearby.

Still alot since people dont like working with their hands, even here. But probably not as sought after as other countries. In all honesty wouldn't recommend it. Future economy predictions are grimm.

Yeah man, thanks for the valuable information, already looking into Western Cape opportunities and the feasibility of marriage there

R3500 starting

>It hasn't even been through trials

It already exists and it's given out free here and soon in the UK too

bbc.com/news/health-40814242

You guys need more race mixing desu.

LMAO.
That's shocking. How can you get by with that little?

>The drug will be given to 10,000 people in a £10m trial lasting three years.
Still going through trials, and even then it reduces the incidence of seroconversion, effectively pre-exposure prophylaxis, and not a permanent form of immunity, you don't know what you're talking about here

>extremely uncommon

I see you haven't been to Cape Town in the last few years.

>How can you get by with that little?

That's a maid's salary. You start at around 10k for any skilled job.

I'm in Cape Town, it's not that common - at least IMO. I have noticed that when there is racemixing, it's normally with coloureds and not kaffers. And it's mostly the English doing it. I could be wrong and only choose to see what I want to see though.

>lekker ding.jpg
>ding

stop objectifying women you fucktard

Do africans think about who is and isn't truly black?

Coloureds get shit for from blacks for not being true Kangz and for not being as """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""oppressed""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" as blacks were during Apartheid, if that counts.

BIX NOOD REMEMBER THE 300 GORILLION AT THE SHARPEVILLE MASSACRE!!!

So you did try to genocide them. Now Imagine how they feel. Their lands have been invaded by white devils that killed millions of them. Don't be surprised if they're angry towards you

>it's normally with coloureds and not kaffers
Difference?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloureds