Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>occupydemocrats

write three money printer posts for every bit of propaganda like this that you see.

the money printer's will start screaming: Samson option, Samson option, Samson option

when the lower classes know the score

spot on. america was built on immigration. you should take 6 million syrians. afterall blacks and mexicans decide your elections. you "whites" are powerless now.

illegal immigrants are illegal.

>Only taking in 6 million

Nigga there's over 13 gorillion Syrian refugees that needs our help. Are you just going to let that 23 Gorillion Syrian refugees die?

>Mexican-Americans are Americans
>Muslim-Americans are Americans
>African Americans are Americans
Yes, they are. HOWEVER!!! Mexicans aren't Americans. Foreign born Muslims aren't Americans. Africans aren't Americans. Fuck off. There's a reason we have a legal way to emigrate.

Illegal immigrants are Americans, too.

If they're Americans I wish they would just call themselves that instead of having to have their own little special snowflake identifiers. I don't call myself a German-American.

>Mexican-Americans are Americans
>Muslim-Americans (not a race) are Americans
>African-Americans are Americans

Yeah, no shit. Nobody is arguing this, because they did it LEGALLY. Trump's point is against illegals, but yet everyone draws the line at nationalities. I mean Jesus Christ.

>Illegal Immigrants are NOT Americans
>Islamist Terrorists are NOT Americans
>Trump never said a god damn thing about blacks

>Warmongering is Un-American
>Globalism is Un-American
>Censorship is Un-American

HILLARY CLINTON IS UN-AMERICAN

Yea I don't call myself English-Dutch-French-American.

Do you think they deserve constitutional rights? I mean treat them humanely until deporting them makes sense.

>warmongering is unamerican
>globalism is unamerican
ehhh gonna have to disagree there

Illegal Mexicans are not Americans.
Terrorists are not Americans.

didn't realize there was 33 gorillion refugees, i guess america should open them borders #ImWithHer

"America was never great" people, who still say that "America has racism in her Dna" are sayin racism, bigotry and ignorance are "unamerican"

Great! So stop bitching about it.

>1 post by this ID

Sage

No it doesn't. It makes me hate you.

All those Mexicans waving Mexican flags and burning the US ones, they love America!

Nodin arrgoomint cuckboi!

>the things that aren't American are actually American
>everything I don't like, I call names

these people have a literally upside down worldview.

Most Americans want to live and let live. Blame corporations and power-hungry tyrants in our government

>and OP was never seen again

banning guns and denying people free speech is also un american but that doesn't stop the leftists.

pretty good pic

Since when did demokikes care about being American?

If you consider yourself a hyphenated-American, you're guilty of being divisive.

WE WUZ AMERICUNS AND SHIET

Constitution only applies to citizens. Its a contract between the citizens and the government. Treat Illegals humanely of course, as they are still partly human, but they don't deserve constitutional rights.

Checkum...

Truest shit ever

IF YOU REPEAT SOMETHING OVER AND OVER WITHOUT ACTUALLY MAKING ANY ARGUMENTS, IT SOUNDS MORE CONVINCING!

IF YOU REPEAT SOMETHING OVER AND OVER WITHOUT ACTUALLY MAKING ANY ARGUMENTS, IT SOUNDS MORE CONVINCING!

America was made for Whites only.

Leftist strategy in a nutshell. Keep yelling the same shit over and over while abusing the pathos appeal

I can make a pic saying the opposite of that one.

Really makes you think.

Its Funny because all of those minority ethnicities would prefer calling themselves said Minority over being called American nowadays, along with all the fucking division that the Left wants along with special treatment, how long before we see the minorities kill each other?

If you have to put a race/religion modifier in front of American, you're not American. You're either just an American or you're not. Pretty simple.

Oh look the shill realized one post was a dead giveaway
P

Wasn't being totally serious there, really.

What libtards think and pass on.

That isn't by any means limited to the left.

That's why Ben Carson for VP.
Checkmate, faggot.

illegal immigrants are americans?

wait, if they already have citizenship, why are they illegal immigrants?

Not at all, but it does seam to be their only stratagy

Not anymore my maple loving friend.

Fucking gold

the whole world is americans, you racist

I hate it when people bring up shit like this. "It's all subjective there's no evil people you just have no perspective see it from their shoes" like no, shut the fuck up. There are evil people out there. There are evil nations out there. It's disgusting that anyone would try and paint everything as "perspective".

Postmodernism discourse theory is literally the worst thing to have ever happened to humanity.

>This country is racist because it was built with African slaves on the bodies of dead natives!
>Bigotry is un-american
Pick one

>Bigotry is un-American

For America's entire history, until pretty much the post-war period, blacks were thought of as lesser humans. America was understood to be a white Christian nation.
Prayer was allowed, even mandatory in public schools.

People such as Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, and other prominent American luminaries wrote extensively about how the white Anglo race should remains superior and conquer the entire continent. The immigration naturalization act of 1790 stated: "America is a place for white men of good character"

America has always been a place of "racism" as you call it, or just "common sense" as people back then would have called it. Why are we denying this?

And Trump wants to protect ALL AMERICANS from terrorism. He is the only one who wants to do that.

I don't like Trump because I'm not a retard but even Theodore Roosevelt said hyphenated Americans can go fuck themselves.

You're either American or you're not, cunt.

No no no, Abe Lincoln was the world's first anti-racist! He didn't want to ship the slaves back or anything!

>muslim-americans are americans
>a muslim-american killed 49 other americans last week
really makes you think

What did he mean by this?

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small.
>All Africa is black or tawny.
>Asia chiefly tawny.
>America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so.
>And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.
>I could wish their Numbers were increased.
>....we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red?
>But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

>--Ben Franklin

Source: founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080

Asian-Mexican-Australian-Asian-Canadian-Ameicans ARE AMERICANS!

What did he mean by this?

>I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality.

>And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.
>I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.

>--Abraham Lincoln

Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

That's true to a point but it does call out how everyone thinks their so noble and true while everyone else was send by the devil.

>occupy demoshills

Sage.

fuck those yellow flagged bastards

This image exemplifies why propositional identity is complete and utter bullshit. You can't revoke someone's identity just because they have an opinion contrary to yours. And neither can you gain an identity because of magic soil. By the standards of this image the people that founded the US must have been un-American too.

I'm American because my family has been here for fucking 12 generations before there was even a United States. Hell, my 7th great grandfather was hung by Whigs for being loyal to Britain during the revolution.

illegal aliens aren't Americans.