ITT: teams that you will never again place a bet for

i start:
>Greece
I Literally lost 3200€ because of them.

lmao

>he didnt realize that greece and cyprus are working together since the begining
greeks cucked you

D E L E T E

>drawing with Estonia
>griechenland

but now watch them play their hearts out against us on sunday, the c*nts

>betting on greece
they lost twice against faroe islands during the EC qualification and finished last in that group

>German's losing money on Greece
Where have I seen this one before?

You best be right.

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

greece is going to lose

dubs confirm

Greece will win. 4.20 and my dubs confirm

maybe, how did u stumble upon such big quantities of money? illegal?

0-4 incoming mine confirm

>big
>500€
Nigga i make 100 clean per day. This isn't evena weeks work.

>tfw I won 5k euros because Faroes beat Greece 2 years ago

feels good

betting is for losers

You are quite literally a fucking medkit.

I never play, because I am not rich enough to afford to lose or poor enough to want to win

mad man

kek i won around 8 k on it, thanks based Faroes

Germany.
First bet i plance in my life was on Germany in 2010 Wolrd Cup semis. That was a very sad day for me.

Fucking hell you're a degenerate

I stopped gambling a year ago but I remember my most bs loss. It was Sarajevo vs some shitty team I don't remember and they had 41 shots on target and the other team had 1 off target in the 89th minute but it was a deflection and it went in. Sarajevo lost 0-1

Ive heard worse but yours is pretty bad too.
"Will both teams score at least one goal?"
Pic related.

>tfw online bookie wants proof of identity, proof of address and verification of my credit card
>actually have to send them pictures of my credit card with the CVV code covered with a small piece of paper
>actually have to send them a medical or utility bill to prove my current residence

just get fucked Pinnacle

Who the fuck conceded to Gibraltar?

Then go to a local tipico store and bet there. No need for ID or all that shit. It's FULL of turks and niggers but whatever.

>he didnt know that greece plays the most boring football in the world and always draws

i did once, too many turks indeed. Even the guy behind the counter barely spoke my language. Also too little betting options on sports that aren't football imo.

JUST