Is it common to talk with stranger in you country?

is it common to talk with stranger in you country?

No
Fuck off

depends. in the south it is very common. elsewhere, not so much. especially on big cities.

Why would I want to talk to a stranger?

yes, chinese are very friendly with each other

No, because you can't trust anyone anymore. I would like to do it though.

In some states yes, in others not.

中国人离开人死亡。

This. On big cities people dont give a fuck to strangers. On small cities people are most friendly.

Absolutely

Yes

I work in DC. we constantly have tourists. I like to talk to them sometimes on the Metro or the street corners. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than when they ask for directions and I send them in the wrong direction.
>Where is Lincoln Memorial?
>Head east past the capital building. When you start seeing liquor stores you'll know you are in the right area

bad man

You are looked down upon if you do this. I know because I talk with strangers daily in order to sum up for my loneliness.

Not uncommon, but it's something you don't go out of your way to do

Maybe. It is something that becomes more common as you grow older. In mid twenties people start thinking less about themselves and get more community minded.

I would say: no. It is not common.

only in the South

If you're just walking on the street or something and you just start talking to someone you will be considered a retard or a pauper begging for money. In a bar or some other kind of event it is pretty much expected.

nope

Depends if there is some external factor triggering the conversation

Sure