Which game should I watch today? Is it worth watching Denmark getting destroyed by polaks?

Which game should I watch today? Is it worth watching Denmark getting destroyed by polaks?

There's also Czech Rep - Germany today.

Not a single game tonight worth wasting two hours of your life on.
Put on a good film instead.

Sincerely, I want to watch a game today but I'm confused. It's between Den - Pol and Cz - Ger.

lithuannia v scotland

Both teams are horrific, my man.

Watch whatever the fuck you wanna watch

>Poland
>winning anything
There is still time for drop to 3th place and lossing playoffs, i'm sure it will happen.

Will Eriksen be playing today?

bpth teams would destroy romania

It won't happen. Poland plays extremely well, I just hope you won't get cucked like Sweden yesterday.
I don't really give a shit. We won't qualify and that's that, the chances are too slim.

I predict 2-2 for Denmark-Bolanda, screencap this

Screencapped

2-1 is mine. Lewa scores twice.

Yes

>le self depreciating pole meme
do your country a favor and kill yourself

>you now remember the days when Denmark was a competitive team

nice digits, Maxi

Sorry, I don't remember 1983-1986.

Tfw when after Argentina draw, Poland needs two wins to become third team in FIFA ranking.

You should watch Romania vs. Armenia friend.

Idk, man. We fucked them 5-0 away from home already.

It's true, they had a red card in the 3rd minute but it's still a hell of an ass whooping.

What do you think about Daum?

Bolan is highly overrated right now
but we should still beat everyone in our group

I like the guy, he looks pretty chill desu. I felt bad for him when polaks kicked our ass 3-0 , he really struggled with our NT.

>overrated
I don't think it is overrated and yes , you should be able to take a shit on each of the teams in this group.

Funfact: He was or still is a cokehead

Better check the bathrooms of your stadium for white powder stuff...

Greece - Belgium on Sunday is all the hype.
Hopeing to meet Denmark in the play offs or Bulgaria.

>The press reported rumours that Daum engaged in cocaine-fuelled orgies with prostitutes. Daum threatened the press and gave hair samples to the authorities to convince everybody about his innocence. The samples showed that he was a cocaine user but he told the press that the hairs were not his.

Yep, it's true. I thought you was kidding.

>Greece-Belgium

I think I'll watch that on Sunday.

It's not overrated at all.
People consider Poland a dark horse. A team that has a capable roster of making an upset, but with chances close to 0% of winning any tournament.
I believe a R16 is your maximum capabilities in a World Cup, as South American teams are from another planet when it comes to offensive play, and your polish defence is ww2 poland tier.

How did people take the whole meme of the play offs for 2014 wc there?
I remember your technical team making public comments like "We are the lucky ones who got Greece in the draw." and stuff like that. Did people stop following the NT after that? Because from any glimpse in a romanian home game I see close to empty stadiums. At the match vs Gre for 2014 it was full.

We have the same amount of points you gypsy, you can't even win against Kazakhstan, stop pretending to be retarded

Now you also know why he took the job as your national team coach....whores of Bucharest, get ready, Daddy Daum is in town!

What are Montenegro's chances of actually qualifying for the WC?

Well, people kinda stopped to watch romanian football in general because it became rubbish. I'm not saying our football was the best but it was much better than this.

Good post

H-he looks kinda creepy desu.

I want to say that the chances are high but I actually don't know.

>tfw forced to check every Romanian flag in this thread to make sure that none of them is secretly Chad

DELET THIS

Is mkhitaryan playing today?

Yes, but in the game against Montenegro he was literally, not figuratively, one of the worst players on the field.
He did nothing the whole game, it was rigged, and I believe it was not "here's some money, please make your national team lose" rigged, but a Mourinho "Hey Micki, don't get tired or injured, just stay in the same place the whole game, we need you to win the EL" rigged

Then why is he starting?

That feelio when I was at this game

0-2 makes you upset, 0-4 is too comical to really feel strongly about.
I was also at the game before that where we drew 1-1 against Bulgaria. That was a much more boring experience. Haven't watched a national team game live since and I doubt I ever will again.

you are so fucking retarded

Come on, man. Denmark isn't that bad, you just had some rotten luck to end up watching your team lose.

We have some good players coming up. The only really pressing thing atm would be one more good central midfielder, so I think we'll do okay in the next Euro qualifiers.

Is Krohn-Dehli still playing? If so, I know he's old but he is still okay.

Their 2-3 in Alvalade left me scarred for a few years.

Qualifiers with Carlos Queiroz were a nightmare.
>home ties against the likes of Albania, Zlatanless Sweden and, worst of all, that 4-4 against Cyprus in Guimarães
>mfw

ROMANIA WILL NEVER QUALIFY EVER AGAIN

He's been out injured for over a year, but I think he's head a few minutes this season for Sevilla.
Probably too old to return to any kind of important position in the national team.

We're obviously not 5th in the world or whatever the ranking is now but I really don't think the quarterfinals are out of reach
Nawałka has built a solid, hard-to-beat squad with a mix of experienced and young players. Even otherwise mediocre guys such as Pazdan or Mączyński perform well. What >we need at some point is someone for RW because Kuba isn't getting any younger.

He's worth more than the rest of the team combined
What kind of question is that, they're going to eat the federation alive if they don't field him
Also we have two forwards today which is strange, but they probably know something, expect an interesting game

I don't expect anything from us anymore, man. I've learned my lesson.

"polak" is deregatory, its way safer to say "pole"

Well , same goes with gypsy.

Isn't Polak just "Pole" in Polish?

It isn't

Here it depends on how you pronounce it. POlak is derogatory, while poLAK is neutral.

Well so is Ruskie

>calling polaks what they call themselves is a slur
>it's safer to refer to them as inanimate cylindrical objects

Idk what does this have to do with me but whatever. Haha, hehe. Thanks for taking your time, Abdul.

>not watching the SS derby

No bully ;_;

It's okay Romanof.

0-0 at half time, is Romania ded forever?

HELLO? HAHAHAHAHAHA

The game was so embarassingly bad. Worse than EL first qualifying round games. Hell, the Under 21 team yesterday gave a much better performance.
Both teams did nothing each game but feed each other, begin the opponents attack by gently passing the ball to them and ruin every attack of their own by passing to nowhere.
I think they'll fire your guy regardless of the victory

>Is it worth watching Denmark getting destroyed by polaks?

APOLOGIZE YOU FILTHY GYPSY

you used cheats

bendtner powers should be banned

>Poland slipping
>Montenegro and Denmark neck and neck