Which beatle had the best solo career?

which beatles had the best solo career? i think paul mccartney because i like his avant garde style. john lennon was shit becuase he was a hypocrite and he beat women. ringo starr i like because he was good at painting and george harrison donated a lot of money in bangladesh.

TEMPORARY

SECRETARY

money wise paul
artistically i think john shit himself a few times but he had two big albums everyone shits themselves over how good they are
george has the one album that everyone cums over cause its all the work he's spent years on and could finally release
ringo didn't do much but he's going to die last so he'll get the last laugh

i think the best solo beatle album was imagine or maybe even johns first solo album but i think paul had the overall best career. i cant name another person to release that many albums and not one is awful

i believe it was paul because he was always riding mostly on beatles material for his live stuff.

i like george's albuns better.

Paul (& Wings) >>>>> John > George > Ringo

I feel bad putting Ringo last because I actually like his song Photograph more than any solo George song.

slightly off subject but did anyone else like pauls album NEW because i thought it was great for what its trying to be, very poppy but good pop. not saying its one of his best albums just a random album no one talked about that was actually good

I thought it was better than Driving Rain and Memory Almost Full. Not as good as Electric Arguments or Chaos and Creation. I don't think Paul has released a truly great album since Flaming Pie.

george

yoko

Embarrassing taste my guy

Ringo

George > Paul >>> Yoko >>>>> John

No you

i found new to be kind of pleasant. lyrics were more dishwater than any of paul's other stuff imo which was disappointing, but for a 75 year old it was pretty solid.

queenie eye for example sounds great, but jesus if i listen to the lyrics properly it makes me want to laugh because they make no sense at all

None. Tryhard contrarian, granny shit, dude Indians, at least he was a nice dude to party with.

w-what about ringo

At least he was a nice dude to party with.

John and Paul are kind of tied. I might give the edge to Paul because he ventured out of his comfort zone more often than John,

Anyone saying George is an insufferable hipster. Anyone saying Ringo at least has a sense of humor.

>insufferable contrarian
>insufferable granny
>insufferable hipster
>at least it's a good joke