What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

He bent his lightsabre handle by accident and mum won't buy him a new one.

he was an 80 year old virgin most likely

>implying he didn't break in Qui-Gon as part of their master-padawan bonding

Really stupid character.
Should've been Darth Maul.

Dooku was written to fill the empty hole left when they abandoned the concept of Jar Jar being a sith lord.

Good job, George you fucking mongrel

Is that a meme or has Lucas said something about it.

is just a reddit meme.

He never said it explicitly, but it is heavily implied in the prequels. Jar Jar was supposed to be some sort of anti-Yoda but George fucked the character by making him extremely annoying and had to face a huge backlash from fans and critics. He could've stick with his original idea or rewrite the following episodes putting Jar Jar in a background role with nonsensical importance (the infamous scene of him making a speech in favour of Sheev comes to mind).

Of course you can say that all this is just fan fiction, but Dooku simply doesn't make sense in the story.

so at the end of ATOC it would be Jar Jar fighting Anakin, Obi Wan and Yoda? fucking lol

Jar Jar should've only appear until they reach theed and then at the final battle, not in Tatooine wich is when he's more annoyng.

Maybe. Maybe that fight wouldn't happen at all. He could've been a sith lord or just some force "user" trying to get advantage for himself only, we'll never know.

This was never implied in the prequels and Lucas has never said or implied anything of the sort and it is completely made up bullshit.

Too much Mouse splooge in his anus. Poor guy. He never recovered.

maybe hes darth plagueis the wise.

Why didn't he sithshame Palpatine after being betrayed?

this

one of the lazy things about the prequels is how the villains get introduced and dropped in the same movie, with barely any character development or character at all.

darth maul
Jar Jar (might as well have died in TPM)
count drakoo
jango fett
grievous (should've been established earlier on)

these people are essentially dead weight, any goon that can handle a lightsaber and takes orders will do fine, their just pawns in palpatines game any way.

darth maul shoul'd ve let obi wan live and also be the one dealing with Gunray, not Palpatine.
Then at the ATOC Obi Wan would face Darth Maul again and Anakin would've been cut
At the begining of ROTS Anakin would use the dark side to kill Maul.
Grievous could stay.
Cristopher Lee should've been a council master jedi, Syfo Dyas for example.

>Jar Jar (might as well have died in TPM)
lucas had to drop him, after everyone hated Jar Jar

See but it's impossible to see a guy like Darth Maul doing any of the story of things Dooku does. Dooku as the leader of the CIS works, Maul not so much.

He wanted to destroy the corrupted senate and betray sheev right after that.

Frienfly reminder that The Confederacy of Independent Systems were the good guys

that's because you didn't see him doing it

Thats absolute horse shit. The original plan for jar jar was that anakin would eventually kill him, to symbolize that he had finally turned to the dark side. The backlash against the character forced them to marginalize jar jars role. But since lucas is passive agressive as fuck they kept jar jar around for all three movies.

I see what you mean, doko fits the nefarious socialite conspirator type, Darth maul doesn't because he appears to be a loner personality, but really he's just under written. my thought isn't necessarily that maul should replace dukem, it's just that it is careless writing for him to be the climactic villain in TPM and then to never show up again in the movies after what little he does, until the EU reanimates him.

How the hell would that work?
Dooku's main job was to lead the other half of the galaxy as the Separatist leader.
How on earth would you think Maul of all people would do a better job?

Because the separatist don't need to be a political movement just the companies with private armies

his name is Count Dracula

what did you expect

also something about being disgruntled with the jedi order

>Darth Tyrannosaurus

Why wasn't there a Darth Velociraptor as well?

It's called a motif you lemming, ever heard of freud you philistine? psychoanalism? mythology? the unconscious mind which powers the dream?
to be fare I don't expect much from those not versed in kinological pottery technique, but please try to keep up if you are going to post here.

Rogue One should have been about Dooku.

He wasn't a true Sith or Jedi, he had reservations about both. He got the plans for the Death Star in ep2. They should have had Dooku put in the "weakness" himself.

Dooku's brother dies, and his niece/nephew finds the "weakness" in Dooku's diary in his estate or some shit. Dooku's former apprentice tries to kill the nephew and that prompts him to bring it to the Rebels. The former apprentice decides to go full Sith and brings the information to Vader. Vader duels him/her and wins. Vader goes after the Rebels who are back at Dooku's mansion uploading the full DS plans. Vader kills most of the but one escapes with the plans.

> Dooku's sword has a curved hilt
What did they mean by this?

I still don't really get how that curved hilt improves his fighting technique

He would fight in a classic fencing style instead of kendo like everyone else. It is bent way too much though.

Jedi cuck detected

He has a curved Benis :DDD

prequels are so fucking awful my god. i wonder what could've been with a decent director and writing.

>Sheev
Who's Sheev? I can't find a page titled Sheev on the Star Trek wiki

(You)

it gives you unique angles and leverage

I think the curve is just decorative. Maybe it improves the grip a little.

The whole lightsaber combat with Dooku pissed me off to no end.

The whole point of the fucking curved lightsaber hilt is that he designed it himself to fully master his particular lightsaber form, which mirrors a fencing style. Keep your opponents at a distance, no hard blocks, just quick sweeps, jabs and parries. Held with one hand at the base of the hilt. A 1v1 dueling master.

In the movies they're having him huck it around like a goddamn broadsword, getting as close as he can, two handed blocks and chops, etc. Looked fucking terrible, and gave him zero point to having the saber and zero advantage against Hulk Skywalker who was just there to smash and smash and smash.

>to be fare
>psychoanalism
>kinological

He worked at a gas station in his teenage years and stole the pump handle design when he got older

Darth Tyrannus is a pretty neat name, I still don't get why Lucas insisted on referring to him as Count Dooky instead of Tyrannus 90% of the time.

That bottom part just seems so unnecessary

Because the majority of the cast knew him as Dooku, since he was a former Jedi and a member of the nobilty. They wouldn't have any reason to use his Sith name

what sith name generator site does sheev use?

most stylish and aesthetic lightsaber in the entire franchise to be fair amigo's