Redpill me on General Patton

I keep seeing this guys face all over the internet recently, what is this meme all about?

Not a meme, Trump is Patton reincarnate.

Bradley was a better general.

Kek confirms. Someone post Patton's poetry

What does that meme?

What did Patton do that is meme-worthy?

What has Trump done that makes him comparable to Patton?

He hated the Soviets more than he hated the Germans.

How about you read a book you dumb fuck American?. jesus even I know more about one your generals.

just another rich bitch of the special rich bitch club who gets to tell people what to do and not have to work a real day in his life

i know his mother's father

Who wins?

he was right about the Russians

we should have gone through with operation unthinkable

Kids think they can compare a draft dodging coward to General Patton. It's a retarded comparison.

This

It's outside of Sup Forums, I see Patton as peoples profile pics everywhere, places that Trump is not a topic of discussion.

Pershing is nice tank, probably the best in ww2 followed by IS-2 and Tiger.

Having immediately recognized the Soviet danger and urged a course of action which would have freed all of eastern Europe from the communist yoke with the expenditure of far less American blood than was spilled in Korea and Vietnam and would have obviated both those later wars not to mention World War III -- Patton next came to appreciate the true nature of the people for whom World War II was fought: the Jews.

Most of the Jews swarming over Germany immediately after the war came from Poland and Russia, and Patton found their personal habits shockingly uncivilized.

He was disgusted by their behavior in the camps for Displaced Persons (DP's) which the Americans built for them and even more disgusted by the way they behaved when they were housed in German hospitals and private homes. He observed with horror that "these people do not understand toilets and refuse to use them except as repositories for tin cans, garbage, and refuse . . . They decline, where practicable, to use latrines, preferring to relieve themselves on the floor."

He described in his diary one DP camp,

"where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression 'lost tribes of Israel' applied to the tribes which disappeared -- not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe -- lost to all decency."

Patton's initial impressions of the Jews were not improved when he attended a Jewish religious service at Eisenhower's insistence. His diary entry for September 17, 1945, reads in part:

"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the result of remembering it."
These experiences and a great many others firmly convinced Patton that the Jews were an especially unsavory variety of creature and hardly deserving of all the official concern the American government was bestowing on them.

Another September diary entry, following a demand from Washington that more German housing be turned over to Jews, summed up his feelings:

"Evidently the virus started by Morgenthau and Baruch of a Semitic revenge against all Germans is still working. Harrison (a U.S. State Department official) and his associates indicate that they feel German civilians should be removed from houses for the purpose of housing Displaced Persons. There are two errors in this assumption. First, when we remove an individual German we punish an individual German, while the punishment is -- not intended for the individual but for the race.

Pretty meme worthy that he slapped the shit out of some shellshocked soldier for being a pussy.

Also he gave vulgar speeches that spoke to his audience. That's probably the best thing to tie him to Trump.

Furthermore, it is against my Anglo-Saxon conscience to remove a person from a house, which is a punishment, without due process of law. In the second place, Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews, who are lower than animals."

One of the strongest factors in straightening out General Patton's thinking on the conquered Germans was the behavior of America's controlled news media toward them. At a press conference in Regensburg, Germany, on May 8, 1945, immediately after Germany's surrender, Patton was asked whether he planned to treat captured SS troops differently from other German POW's. His answer was:

"No. SS means no more in Germany than being a Democrat in America -- that is not to be quoted. I mean by that that initially the SS people were special sons of bitches, but as the war progressed they ran out of sons of bitches and then they put anybody in there. Some of the top SS men will be treated as criminals, but there is no reason for trying someone who was drafted into this outfit . . ."

He was autistic too, truly inspirational

He was right about the jews and muslims, and the kikes had him assassinated before he could fully spread it

Maybe that soldier was just being a pussy, while everyone else that wasn't being a pussy was dying and sacrificing their resources and energy to keep that pussy alive and in his safe space while that energy could have been better used elsewhere.

Get the fuck out of here.
Patton was a warrior and a scholar.

A true fucking badass if there ever was one.

A rhetorical genius and historian.

A spiritual and charismatic man.

Comparing this WW2 commander to a fucking Vietnam war coward is laughable.

>dyslexic

Best General since Sherman

Yeah, but why the sudden surge in his popularity?

LORD KEK CONFIRMS

World's getting too soft
People want a badass at the helm somewhere again

Its neat the parallels between Grant & Sherman and Eisenhower & Patton

>Vietnam War coward

Read up on the truth, dumb nigger.

Patton received a message saying that in order to take the German city of Trier he would need four divisions and was told to avoid it and go around. Upon receiving this message Patton responded "Have taken Trier with two divisions. What do you want me to do? Give it back?"

>Under budget and ahead of schedule.

Trump didn't dodge the draft, his number was never called

Number never called =/= draft dodging

>American calling others nigger

Ironic

The other soldiers who witnessed that praised him for it and thought the solider was being a little bitch too.

Doesn't matter if you're scared or not. Get your ass out there and fight for your country like every fucker else.

>living in 95% white Maine

Still haven't proven he's a war coward

Gerd von Rundstedt told an American journalist "He is your best".

Because drinking cognac and reading crime novels make you a good commander.

He also publicly believed in reincarnation in the 1930s and 40s - that was a slightly more conservative time when merely being the wrong brand of Christian was a problem let alone believing in reincarnation.

He wanted to rearm the freshly defeated Nazis and push into Russia and kill the ever-loving fuck out of the Marxists.

He wasn't afraid to become a bad guy in order to do what was right.

Now that would have been a war worth fighting

>Hey Hans, I know we just bombed you back to the stone age, but those russkies also raped your women and stole your land
>Come on, lets go burn Moscow!

>I don't like people who were captured

this

Many of the Nazis had the same attitude, they knew how bad the Commies were.

Something on the lines of "Don't treat us too bad, you'll need us to help fight the Soviets."

A CUTE

jews killed Patton after he got home from rescuing them from their camps, which were nicer than the camps the us put the japs in.

the only thing the people who started the war wanted was germany to have a central bank.
hitler got rid of it, then wwii.
Churchill gave that exact reason for the start of the war

that soldier was also a kike which is the only reason he got in trouble for it.

everyone remembers that part but forget that he dispised jews and at the end said we were fighting the wrong enemy, we should have helped germany smash the bolsheviks (they were also jews)

/thread

nice

if dubz then Patton = Trump

he was a closeted antisemite