DEMS BUTTHURT AS FUCK

>muh WHAT AM I GONNA TELL EM
>muh NRA BEAT ME AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=K6fcuTJIR6Q

get fucked you commie faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/015OOo7HO3OY1uzHA
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why just dems? Weren't 2 of the measures republican?

>appeal to emotion, the 10 minute short video

That guy looks like a fucking serial killer

Look at that faggot Schumer HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Eat shit, kike

aliens are real

What am I gonna tell those grieving families about the millions of muslims in the West.

the fuck is wrong with that nigga's brow

>reptilian talking
>jew in the background

You can't make this shit up

probably the single most hatable group of people

DOESN'T FIT THE NARRATIVE

Schumer is a legendary piece of shit.

Hopefully all these democrats get tossed out for being useless and we can have some semi-rational republican leadership for once.

Well its a two way street. Dems could offer passable legislation.

>Schumer

Are they forgetting that he had an SFL?
Jesus Christ this administration is ludicrous

Dems didn't vote for them

Kind of hilarious in hindsight

why dont the reptilian fags use that guy as the cornerstone of their argument?

itd make them sound a lot more legit

MUH TRAUMA SURGEONS AND BLOOD STAINED SHOES IN MUH PICTURES

WUT AM I GON DOOOOO

Bet you a nickel that another mass shooting or mass murder happen before the end of summer and Democrats will still somehow go after banning scary looking rifles

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE

5 of the biggest scumbags on earth hanging their heads in shame after getting absolutely BTFO

Yep. But somehow it's still the NRA's fault.

Who is the reptilian fuck?

Communist fucks btfo.

gr0ss

is that black guy some comedian? because he looks like one

Im ashamed that share the same race as her

I don't know what does whities are laughing at when one of those kids got into the white house.

>Hey we have a chance to pass this watchlist one, what should we do?
>Oh the Republicans are voting yes on it... It's coming to me, what do I do? I-I...
>"Nay"
>FUG

not an argument

Jesus all this appeal to emotion is fucking hilarious.

and?

they're still niggers

>white house
more like white hut now

Reminder:
Omarr doesn't represent ALL Muslims
But Omarr does represent ALL gun owners

Cry more, gun grabbing faggots.

so how come you support allowing people on the terrorists watch list to buy guns.

how much does the NRA pay you per post?

>what am I gonna tell them (repeat 100 times)

Tell them to buy a gun faggot

Hello my hebro
Best guess is they are from Ireland so there is no chance they will into the White House.
Kek
Kekelstein

he looks like an ayy lmao

LMAO REKT

how come you support my god given 2nd amendment right from being taken away because you are a leftist cuck who doesn't know the first thing about guns?

how do you get on a no-fly list?
how do you get off a no-fly list?
how do you find out if you're on a no-fly list?

get fucked kike

First I laughed...then I got depressed.

The no fly/ watch list does not consider due process. Try harder

discord.gg/015OOo7HO3OY1uzHA

There's better choices

Based Americans.

Fucking based...

God speed Republicans.

God speed NRA.

FROM YOUR COLD DEAD HANDS!

And the one Republican bill made a lot of sense. Being on the list wouldn't have stop a person from buying a gun, but the FBI woud've been notified they bought one. Then they could decide if the person was a real threat, or just on the list because some dumbass bureaucrat made a typo.

Also, if the Dims, think this will help them in the elections, they are wrong. All this did was motivate the gun owning crowd to vote.

But according to the measure, if someone wanted to buy a gun and was on the list, the government could only delay their purchase by 3 days AND would have to give reasons as to why they were on the list to begin with. Surely that isn't that unreasonable?

>This one from John Cornyn, R-Texas, would require that law enforcement be alerted when anyone on the terrorist watch list attempts to buy a weapon from a licensed dealer. If the buyer has been investigated for terrorism within the past five years, the attorney general could block a sale for up to three days while a court reviews the sale. The government would have to show probable cause that the person is a known or suspected terrorist.

you're thinking of key and peele

no waiting, fuck off shall not be infringed, from my cooooooooooold dead hands, the tree of liberty has to be painted with the blood of patriots from time to time.

Do you have the story of this guy somewhere? It was a nice read

Dems will have probably a 7-2 majority in the Supreme Court in 4 years. Laugh while you can.

>what am I gonna tell the people still in the hospital?

I know what he can tell em "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

White people shouldn't own guns, only minorities. White people have the police for protection.

>mfw I'm a gun grabbing kike who voted against two peices of sensible legislation proposed today and was called out on it on the very first question.

>God given rights

Senpai, I love Thomas Jefferson as much as the next anti-federalist but TJ isn't a deity. There's no such thing as a "God given right". The only rights you have are those you fight to have.

Keep God out of my government you damn muslim.

>muh overwhelming majority
>tfw polls show the opposite

I tried. I tried to pass common sense gun control. Why couldn't we do it? Why couldn't we come together on this one issue? Damn the Republicans. Damn the NRA. All I wanted was to make America safer for our brothers and sisters, of all colors and all races.

I'm getting on a plane to Orlando in the morning. I have a press conference schedule, and I have no good news for the families and friends of the dead. I'll have to look in their crying eyes, hear their wails of despair, and feel the heartbreak that they'll carry forever. What am supposed to tell them? What can I possible say?

I guess there's only one thing to say:

"....shall not be infringed....."

>HURRR WHAT ARE WE GONNA TELL MUH FAMILIES OF FAGGOTS
you tell them they still have the full bill of rights faggot.

>idk where my rights come from: the post

>schumer
>bloomberg
>feinstein
>reid

oy bey

check out gun ownership by political party and support of the 2nd amendment by military and law enforcement

you have no chance. try something bitch.

plain old wrong the Constitution doesn't grant rights it merely recognizes them and places limits on how and when the government can infringe upon. they are god given, or natural, or human rights, however you choose to phrase it. you have them from the moment you are born until the moment you die. they can never be taken away, only oppressed.

lel, what the fuck? That guy looks like a fucking literal burn victim who had his scrotum skin grafted onto his face

>get a gun from a gunshow or the internet

for the love of fuck, they dont just mail a rifle to your fucking house, Keegan Micheal Key.

can't wait til i move back to the USA
thank you based america

Get rekt bitch.

How so? I love having a shit list.

Oy vey

You're right let me pray to G-d to let me keep these gu-- oh wait Madam Shillary is knocking on the front door to take me away to the FEMA camp and take my guns but G-d will protect them!!

Wrong

The only rights you have are those you fight for. You create and protect your rights through your fighting will. Your retconned Sumerian storm/fertility deity will NOT protect your right to keep and bear arms

Get fucked niggers.

Well done, America.

Good job blowing those freedom hating commie fucks out.

again, rights cannot be taken away, only oppressed.

its funny how much more money bloomberg contributes to anti gun measures than the nra

they actually nra the forces people to buy guns and blackmails senators

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/

The actual manifesto is 40+ pages, not sure what the link for that is tho. I have it saved.

>muh g-gun show loophole! The NRA wants to keep all the crazies armed to the teeth and killing innocent babies becuz... uhh... well, they're EVIL!!!!!

Why exactly do Dems think the NRA works so hard to keep the 2nd ammendment around anyway? Do they really think the NRA manufacturers firearms? I don't get it. Any time I hear a libshit mention the name "NRA" it's always with the deepest scorn or sarcasm I've ever heard.

>all kikes
>except for one pet negro in the room
Can't make this shit up

She's a guilty pleasure. God I would fuck her so hard. I saw her and Holly Parker on BackPage once kek.

Thats fucking magic voodoo bullshit

If it doesn't change this year it will eventually.

no matter how it may be hidden, oppressed, obfuscated, or denied, the truth remains the truth. you have the right to bear arms no matter what, just as you have the right to free speech. they can cut off your arms and sew your lips shut but you still have those rights.

Fuck that bullshit

Modern men are enlightened enough to realize that's bullshit.

If I want rights, I'm going to fight for them. I dont give A FUCK if it's written on magic voodoo paper or not.

So are you implying only the Bill of Rights are "god-given" rights? What about the rest of the amendments that protect "rights"? Are they God-given? If I come up with a new one and add it, is that one God-given?

Did G-d tell Thomas Jefferson, hey these are your God given rights but only these 10 ok h-heheh, oh also you can add the blacks in later in 170 years but not until then.

Cut your semantic bullshit out and just be fucking honest.

The only rights you have are the ones you fight for. PERIOD.

fuck off commie

not an argument

3/5s of an user detected

but seriously when did i say ONLY the bill of rights are your rights? of course the other amendments count, why do you think they made the bill of rights the first ten amendments to begin with?

and what "new" rights do you suppose you could come up with? you're not a tranny on top of being a nigger are you?

Fuck off kikel

I'm not a nigger I'm just pointing out how fucking stupid calling them "God-given" rights are.

not an argument

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I guess democrats can't read.

thanks for posting fucking priceless man

No knowing "bait and switch"
Wew lad

Tell that to the 300k people who need to defend themselves with a gun every year after Oasshole bans them with his fucking unconstitutional watch list. Untill it has some forem of oversight and refudiation it can't be attached to a constitutional right.

Britain will rise from the ashes, Friend. Have hope

the declaration of independence reads: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."

The rights given by the constitution can be assumed to fall under that category.

They were BTFO and literally cannot recover.

Massive liberal deaths have occurred because of tears shed during a heat wave.

Meanwhile, I am lubricating my penis and AR10 (much more assaultey than the AR15) with them.

How about you didn't try anything other than foot stomping for what you already wanted to do on the freshly dug graves of a bunch of queers. The aids will keep them warm for a little bit, but not that much longer than normal. I bet a pice of shit like you would prefer if it had been kids.

You're correct. Nevermind these fools.

Great

Those are fucking words written on paper. They're bullshit. Imaginary bullshit. They don't fucking exist dude.

Before taking away your guns, Hillary isn't going to take a trip to the library of fucking congress to read the declaration of independence and say "oh shit its says their rights are god-given, guess i wont take their guns away"

The only rights you have are the ones you fight for.

Glorious. Fucking glorious.