Obi-Wan has lost a planet. How embarrassing!

>Obi-Wan has lost a planet. How embarrassing!

Isn't Yoda supposed to be wise? Instead of making jokes, shouldn't he realize that this means the Jedi have been compromised and have started an immediate internal investigation?

OP has a post with no replies? How embarrassing

>all your brainz must be disney

die shil whore

Holy shit I'm watching episode two right now and that scene happened a few minutes ago.

I guess Lucas was trying to show that the Jedi are arrogant and have become accustomed to being unchallenged in their dominance.

If the cloners on that planet could easily make entire armies, then why weren't they in control of the galaxy?
How did Dooku afford an entire army?
Why can't more planets and factions, like the trade federation, buy clone armies for themselves?
The cloners acted like it was a standard order and transaction, like they do this all the time, so where are the other clone armies?
Were they told to keep it secret? In which case why do they immediately tell everything to the first Jedi that visits, and not get suspicious when he clearly reacts in a way that shows he didn't know anything about it?
Why don't the empire keep ordering clone armies, or force the cloners to make some more?
Why did Dooku delete the planet from the database anyway? Telling the cloners to maintain silence was enough, deleting the planet will surely just lead to further investigation of what happens on that planet.

"If you’ve ever wondered how a war would be run by disorganized hippies, here it is." -Harry S. Plinkett

>Obi-Wan has lost a planet. Surely this must mean the Sith have infiltrated the Jedi and you younglings will all be cut down a few months from now by one of your Masters in a matter of seconds. How embarrassing!
Is this how you wanted the scene to go?

Yes.

Dooku didn't order the clone army.

In the series there was an arc about how the Kaminoans were leeching off the incompetent galactic senate by lobbying for more war efforts.
I think its again some twisted allegory for what Lucas percieved to be the international eternel jew, who could realistically also just openy control the entire world, but prefers to stay in the shadows profiting from all waring parties and pulling the strings.

Also I would probably assume that they were scientists through and through and just wanted to perfect their cloning technology with the funds that they got from the Senate. They just had no ambitions.

That made no sense. It was like "we must order more clones ASAP!" Did everyone forget they take 10 years to grow?

You have to understand the Jedi have gone unchallenged for millennia

They thought the Sith were long gone. And their previous savage horde who couldn't stop killing each other incarnation was the last.

They did not expect them to come back under espionage and subterfuge

I dont think anyone actually foresaw the end of the war to come that quickly but Sheev.
Also they would get their money as soon as the senate signed the contract.
In real wars there would also have been debates about wether or not it could be afforded to star training new armies, even though they could only be ready in a few years.

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

Because it fits with his character. Yoda isn't some militant commander who's always on high alert, he's a 900 year old enlightened frog who knows better than to freak out. He recognized the importance of the situation, which is why he sent Obi-Wan to investigate. Who says he can't put the kids at ease as well?

This should've been solved by saying cloning is banned in the Republic and Kamino is not part of it but Lucas is a hack.
Also he wanted a scene with a 50's cafeteria, that's the whole reason.

So you're saying it's his autobiography?

pottery

>A missing planet in the archives can mean only one thing...

I hope they make a movie explaining how that planet got lost in the first place.

WE NEED TO KNOW THIS.

That would be like not having norway on a map because they're not part of the united states.

yoda really is the worst. prequels totally ruined him.

someone should make an edit of the wojack at the party meme but with a PA on the set of episode 2, using all these lines

Yoda is a gorillion years old
Old people like to joke