d152tffy3gbaeg.cloudfront.net/2017/07/C58-C58D0901.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>My boy will end the GGG meme

Never Forget

>>Friday September 1 - Sky Sports Action UK
>Jake Ball vs Joe Sherriff
>Ted Cheeseman vs Francesco Lezzi

Finally, real boxing is back

can someone explain to me the roles of each of the mayweathers and what they do for Floyd or if they are even in his corner or in the gym with him?
Jeff
Roger
Floyd Sr

Yeah I'm surprised they agreed to do it in Manchester, if it's close which it well could be Hughie will get the decision and he's not even going to get paid well for it or be exposed to a big audience. If he loses he'll be fighting Bryant Jennings on an ESPN undercard

Don't forget that the second day of semi-finals in the AIBA World Championships starts at 6pm UK time today and then the finals are tomorrow. Brits can watch it on the BBC website or red button

>Floyd Sr is his trainer
>Roger is retired he has no role anymore
>Jeff just sort of hangs out in the gym

>>Jeff just sort of hangs out in the gym
Every fighter needs that guy imo

>RJJ has another album coming out

Fuck. Should've done this earlier, can barely understand him nowadays.

I also think both Roger and Jeff still give some occasional boxing lessons aswell
Doesn't Jeff sometimes work with MMA guys? (giving them boxing lessons)

ted cheeseman is a great dealer name

There's loads of videos of him on the Mayweather boxing channel doing padwork with MMA guys
youtube.com/watch?v=d0wq4NGMIzk

post more successful sports crossover boxers than Conor McGregor

boxrec.com/en/boxer/629803

Just clocked that McGuigan was the promoter for that. Would've put money on it being Hennessy or Warren

boxrec.com/en/boxer/490827

>sports.yahoo.com/report-mayweather-attempted-bet-himself-180338639.html
What do you think about this report of Mayweather betting on himself ?
Was the fight fixed?
Did he wait the 10th in order to not humiliate Conor because he will probably become a key player in the fight business (kind of De la Hoya)?

>What do you think about this report of Mayweather betting on himself ?
99% sure he did and bet the over hence him waiting until the 10th round
>Was the fight fixed?
no reason for it to be
>Did he wait the 10th in order to not humiliate Conor because he will probably become a key player in the fight business (kind of De la Hoya)?
Are you saying Conor will become on or Floyd will?

I'm pretty sure he manage to move some money and bet on himself. This fight was a money scam in all the possible ways. People who bet on Conor are literally retarders

boxrec.com/en/boxer/368372

He tried to bet Under 9.5. If the fight is so lopsided you can end it whenever you want then that's the fix, that it was a mismatch. No excuse for anybody to not have made a nice chunk off it when he was explicitly saying bet on KO/TKO before the fight

He tried to bet on the under so he could have ended it at any time before he did and still won. I do believe that he carried Conor for the first few rounds just to give the fans a bit of drama and give himself more credit when he won

>Are you saying Conor will become on or Floyd will?
Floyd is already but I was speaking of Conor in this case
He is only 28 an financially he is already very smart so with the time

He's 29 but I don't see him getting into boxing promoting in a major way. Many have tried (Jay-Z, 50 cent) and been marginal players

I think so if you ask people to pay 100 you can't KO the guy in the 1st
From the fight I was more surprise by how bad Floyd was then how good Conor was

>financially he is already very smart so with the time

No but he can in the pretty far future take some share of TMT or those smart move or take some share of an other promoting companie or build some gym anything related to the fight business

boxrec.com/en/boxer/651964

Anyway the discussion went in the wrong direction
My point is : does mayweather waited or he is so old that it took him 10 rounds?

Too many ungrateful bums in this general

So he can't wrestle, he can't box. What does he actually do?

Waited. Rewacth the fight, floyd was fresh as a rose, wallking his punches and not throwing anything.

Waited. Mayweather got a clear win, McGregor looks like a credible boxer, and Al Haymon and the UFC can make a shitload of money pairing him off with boxers. From a financial perspective the way the fight played out was absolutely perfect.

In an odd way it was the perfect testament to how good Mayweather really is, only an incredibly skilled operator can do what he did

>it took him

Why do people say this? Floyd has brittle hands and haven't had a legit KO in 10 years. He's 40, didn't have too much sparring, and got off the couch after 2 years retirement. He was also outweighed by at least 20 pounds.

It's a boon for Floyd to knocking Conor out. Not sure why people expect Floyd to blast Conor out in 2 rounds.

I don't think he will box again. UFC made about $50 million out of it which is what they get for a PPV but this inflicted a lot more brand damage on them. If Conor boxes Paulie he will lose a decision and make himself look weak. If he boxes somebody around his weight who is young he will get KO'd early. I think he will do the Diaz fight in UFC and maybe 1 more UFC fight after that then quit and go into acting or something.

>Didn't have too much sparing?
??? wtf he spared with spence witch is one, if not, the best southpaw in this weigh class

Yes I think so he will close the trilogy for sure and maybe one more, but a mismatch

He didn't spar Spence for this fight, that was an earlier fight. Floyd didn't spar for 1 month before the McGregor fight because his hands were so shot

How dangerous would Foreman in his prime be if you could put in the mind of 90s Foreman in body of 70s Foreman?

He'd beat Paulie imo, people joke about Floyd being a manlet with brittle hands but Paulie actually is one. I just hope the fight doesn't happen because I can't see it being anything other than dreadful, neither guy has any power whatsoever.

Paulie would beat him with a full camp, seriously

Conor cannot box at all

But can we agree that Paulie is also a bum, whether he beats McGregor or not?

Paulie was out of shape. He might be feather fisted and much smaller but he can box for a decision. When Sam Eggington stopped Paulie he did it with a body shot, I didn't see any evidence of McGregor being able to work the body like that

Terrifying

must wach fights?

he's retired m8 just let it go

You are a bum

>Paulie would beat him with a full camp, seriously

>Conor cannot box at all

Help a brother out? Any good extensions to use for Kodi?

what are you trying to say senpai?

Well yeah, that's why I'm shitposting here instead of fighting pro

>what are you trying to say senpai?

He also does interviews on YouTube

He says Fook and white trash kids shoot monster energy through their nostrils

He breaks records and saves dead sports and triggers welfare recipients

boxrec.com/en/boxer/675567

go to youtube and watch "hbo legendary nights"
There are 13 episodes in all and they will fill you in on the important stuff. You can watch them in any order but if you're new to boxing and want the closest experience possible feel free to watch them in chronologically
1. Leonard v Hearns
2. Holmes v Cooney
3. Pryor v Arquello
4. Hagler v Hearns
5. Hagler v Leonard
6. Tyson v Douglas
7. Chavez v Taylor
8. Holyfield v Bowe
9. Foreman v Moorer
10. Golota v Bowe
11. De la Hoya v Trinidad
12. Lewis v Tyson
13. Gatti v Ward

Wach is just a giant bum with an iron chin, don't waste your time

How triggered will /box/ be when GGG stops CANelo

I for one will be pleased

I like both of them a lot dont mind either winning

I'll only be triggered if there's some stupid controversial ending that ruins a great fight

Thanks famalam

Less, 70's Foreman wanted to have a fight end in the other guy being killed.

90's Foreman didn't want hurt people more then necessary.

The Cooney knockout is the most KTFO ever though.

canelo by SD

I just turned on
did i miss smt?

Who was better of Vitali and Wlad?

Wlad

Wlad has the better resume, Vitali the better chin.

Thank the Sniper for that.

haha Frank is so bitter. Having a moan because the BBC bought radio rights for Mayweather vs McGregor instead of Billy Joe Saunders
boxingscene.com/frank-warren-why-bbc-shunning-britain-own-talent--120049

A decent flyweight bout between Cuba and Russia. Your man Oumiha is the bout after the next one

Wlad was more technical and had more power, but Vitali was tougher and a more natural fighter

h2h I'd back Vitali every time

52kg?

Lightweight / 60kg

Schedule: d152tffy3gbaeg.cloudfront.net/2017/07/C58-C58D0901.pdf

I think Oumiha wins today but loses to Lazaro in the final

Vitali is seen as the better fighter but Wlad has the better resume.

I love Ron McIntosh, best commentator ever

drink everytine you hear a "salvo"

He looks and talks like he's got a gumshield in.

We're all in agreement that Andre Ward vs Tony Bellew is a joke, right? Bellew sucks dick, I'm not giving Ward credit just because he's a bit bigger

Is it even going to happen?

I just want to see Bellew break wards jaw at a press conference

Wlad by a country mile, Vitali was a meme

is oscar de la hoya, dare i say it, a villain?

>"They've got no background in boxing," Arum, actually 79, said Tuesday of the HBO matchmakers Golden Boy Promotions advises. "They rely on Oscar, who's a dummy. Oscar is one of the stupidest guys I've ever met. I'm just saying what it is. The guy is really not smart. Forget just 'not smart.' He's not just even average.
>"I remember when we were bringing him up, we'd have to write the whole script for him. Then you give him the script and he's great, as long as you keep him on the script. To have an original thought in his head..."
>Arum, a Harvard-educated lawyer and boxing Hall of Fame member, shook his head as the rest of his dinner party dissolved into laughter Tuesday night at Morton's Steakhouse in Fort Lauderdale.

You know realize that haNZAgod has no video of either Klitschko's.

He's the Bane of boxing

Oumiha vs Memegolian now

S A L V O
A
L
V
O

Funny every time Floyd fucks him over

dat Mongolian qt in the crowd

Absolutely buzzing for the Buatsi fight later lads #remainmodest

this french guy is skiled

Is there a more scummy individual than Arum? Why do jews always try to ruin anything thats good.

looking at the coach i thought the fighter of the blue corner is coming from africa

France has a Cuban coach I think

I hope Giyasov loses. McCormack was robbed. And McCormack has already beaten Zhussupov in the past so he would've likely got to the final