What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the recent Onision drama?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the recent Onision drama?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/tech/youtuber-onision-runs-creepy-forum-where-young-teenage-girls-post-photos-in-their-underwear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a faggot and so are you

On to the gay stuff now? You'll be on to the black cock pics in your collection next I guess.

>twink in a red-white shirt
genuinely thought it was an Arsenal player

What happened?

That guy's still a thing? I haven't heard of him since, what, 2009?

Same, kek

He asks girls as young as 13 to post images of themselves in panties so he can judge them.

I don't get the hype.
he's ugly.
he is some acne thing that changed his face with plastic surgery
he dates or hangs out with girls that are literally 13

and he is an actual cuck

what's the latest drama anyway?

I've only managed to watch 10 seconds of one of his videos, and theres a few things I noticed.

1st, he talks like a gay
2nd, he purposely lights up his face in a really homosexual manner, and clearly works on his appearance like a diva
3rd, his fast talking cuts are so fucking irritating

I don't know much more about him, but those points are enough for me to hope he suffers in his future

I think we should keep e-celeb garbage

Some people should be killed

He should honest to god kill himself at this point. I feel like he's descending into madness. He's a 30+ year old man child and it can only be downhill for him from here.

hope he's finally gone

heatst.com/tech/youtuber-onision-runs-creepy-forum-where-young-teenage-girls-post-photos-in-their-underwear/

He asked 13 year old girls to post pics on themselves in underwear so he can rate.

So more of the 13 year old shit.

This guy has been shown to be a manipulative, abusive dick for years yet it now suddenly explodes. I hate this guy and am glad to see people are realizing what a piece of shit he is, but what took so long?

its crazy how many youtubers are being outed as creeps.

Well most kids watch YouTube so they are easily taken advange of.

So this guy is a pedophile. Why is he still on YouTube.

BLACKED when!?

Sup Forums does this also

Didn't he marry a girl when she was 17?