TRUMP COULD'VE BEEN STUMPED PERMANENTLY

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36582770

So apparently a Briton attempted to literally BTFO Trump over the weekend.

Has there ever been a presidential candidate than someone attempted to assassinate? Wouldn't these kind of attempts be more common if it looked like he would actually become president?

tl;dr people are trying to assassinate Trump and he's not even president yet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Ronald_Reagan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn shame he never did it. if digits combine trump dies this week

cuck

Fuck sake lads he's making us look bad

>Has there ever been a presidential candidate than someone attempted to assassinate?
I dunno maybe RFK

Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in '68

>implying this is what makes bongistan looks bad

It's number 1 for the week but the rest of the year it's everything else.

use the catalog retard
sage

>Has there ever been a presidential candidate that someone tried to assassinate?

This is how I know you are

Don't you feel angry, Bernouts? Why shouldn't you?

The one candidate with a chance to beat Trump was cheated literally every step of the way. Its an open fact at this point really, but here it is again: Bernie never had a chance. He lost before he began the race because Hillary was given gold plated rocket boots.

That makes you angry, doesn't it? Yes, it does. You were cheated and now the DNC expects you to be good little soldiers and pull the lever for her. But are you good little soldiers, or are you good little rebels?

My my my, the convention in Philadelphia sure has a lot to answer for, doesn't it? I mean look at them, they're actually trying to nominate a very ill candidate who is only going to act out of her own interests.

Bernie wouldn't do that to you.

#seeyouinPhilly

Same cop, gets to check out female MMA fighters and BTFO cucks.

>Has there ever been a presidential candidate than someone attempted to assassinate?

Teddy Roosevelt. He stood outside and gave a two-hour speech in Milwaukee immediately after being shot in the chest in an assassination attempt. It was only after the speech ended that he went to the hospital to get the bullet removed.

Pity he didn't get a shot off.

He's from bongistan, so probably can't handle firearms, so Trump'd be safe.

Well pic related would've challenged Roosevelt in the primary and won.

Thanks dad. Now how about a presidential candidate in more recent history that was targeted by someone born and raised in the west.

Probably inspired by that dumb cunt anti-gun bong who tweeted about stealing a cops gun in a coffee shop

>Hurr let me move the goalposts once I've been properly BTFO for being a historically ignorant retard

>Has there ever been a presidential candidate than someone attempted to assassinate
Bobby Kennedy? Teddy Roosevelt? Huey Long? Pick up a book sometime.

If digits combine you kill yourself

Bobby Kennedy, Teddy Roosevelt, Huey Long, all populists. Go figure eh?

>let me be mad

Right after I pick up yo mom's titties.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Ronald_Reagan

Ronald Reagan

Is 50 years not recent enough considering there's been only been so many presidents during a relatively short time span? You realize elections only happen ever 4 years and most recent presidents have served 8 years?

There's threats like this and worse all. The. Time. The media is just a whore and covers this more. Before you rebuke that, consider someone threw a motherfucking grenade at president Bush in 2005

with that girly figure he's going to be awfully popular in prison.

George Wallace

"attempted"

trump will survive

SEE

I fear for Trump, he needs to pick his VP and security teams wisely because I'm almost certain there will be multiple attempts on his life. These shitlibs are like a fucking cult.

I am sure he'll be enjoying jail right now.

He'll be a crying wreck come 2 weeks.

Little bitch

If dupicate digits you will be beheaded and burned alive by muslims. You deserve it.