Prison TIme

How many of you have been to prison / jail ?
What were your experiences?
How long were you incarcerated ?

and what were your charges ?

>implying anyone in this parody of a board ever left mom's basement ever
What a waste of digits

i spent 2 weeks in jail. was gonna get charged with manslaughter but as i testified against my mate they let me out. he got 4 years. havent spoke to him since.

and it was boring as fuck i just read books. loads of niggers there

I'm french. Nobody is sent to jail in France

Read books and lift weights,
If someone comes on to you, punch them in the throat.

Snitch m8

I've been arrested a few times, they never went anywhere. You want to hear about them anyway?

Yes

Jail. 10 days for stealing when I was younger (not proud; since changed my degenerate ways). I was good at playing spades so I was cool with the spades. Nobody really fucked with me. Then again, it was just county and not prison.

Twice.
First time I beat up my step-dad and got 3 months.

Second time was after my 4th dui and I got a little over a year.

It's boring as fucking hell.

Was a dumbass liberal in college, I got arrested with a "significant quantity" of marihuana and they said it was to much for personal use and I got stuck with an intent to distribute. I was in prison in for two years. I joined the Aryan Brotherhood while I was incarcerated and adopted all of their beliefs. When I got out I cut ties with the gang and when I got off parole I moved out of the state. I think prison contributed immensely to me ending up red pilled. I met some very interesting people and the experience itself wasn't awful but I'd rather go down shooting than go back.

See any crazy shit ?

I got intent to sell and got off with a fine

>4th dui and I got a little over a year.

You should still be there t b aitch f@m

Two overnights. Once for DUI and once for not doing the dumb MADD class that's required after DUI.
They came to my house at 5am to arrest me for not going to fucking class...

I've spent a night in jail during college. No charges though. Me and a couple of buds found ourselves in a manly bar fight while we were on a road trip. The whole story is terribly cliche but it's fucking true. I guess I know where Hollywood gets all it's stories. Mostly from real life.

No one fucked wiht us. We weren't nearly as drunk as most of the other dudes there. We did witness one guy take a shit right out in the open on a toilet with no barriers.

Nothing too wild, couple fights here and there but they get shut down pretty quick.

I wasn't there to see but I heard one dude in my block got the absolute shit kicked out of him for trying to fight a guard.

Can't speak for prison but jail honestly wasn't *that* bad.

I got possession, paraphernalia, and intent to sell for having a quarter on me.

Got 25 hours community service, but it went to a STET docket so it looks like I've been on probation an ungodly amount of time, so it fucks me every time I try to get a job.

Even though it became legal last year, lol

Spent 48 hours in police custody.

For assaulting a police officer, not really prison/jail but yeah.

Was still put in a cell.

6 months for public drunkeness and disorderly conduct and assault. The south doesn't play games. Wasn't a big deal got to see nig nogs fighting each other and watch one get thrown off the 2nd tier. First night in guy hung himself in the cell across from mine, he was all blue and shit worst part about jail is nothing on tv BET and Cops reruns. Been 10 years since then no trouble since and expunged proud functioning member of society now.

assaulting a police officer here would be years of prison

I was locked up for 2 years for beating up a Turk with my skinhead gang.

I got a £50 fine and a "6 month conditional discharge" so if I did something naughty again and got sentenced they could punish me a bit more until those 6 months were up.

i was in prison for 2 years

and they really do shut down fights fast as hell

i actually saw a guy swing on a guard and they pepper sprayed him and im sure they beat the shit out of him where nobody was watching

>jailbird thread
>people did bad stuff
>omg you are bad

I got fucked because I lived in the Bible Belt and it was my second offense. The first time a cop found a pipe and a couple grams and I got off with a fine. I should have learned my lesson then but I was a dumbass pot addicted loser.

did you have to give up your asshole in the name of the white race?

What prison?

Spent 30 hours in Philly jail for heroin possession. Think about how bad jail is and then add heroin withdrawal on top of that

>4 dui's

Holy shit

The differences in punishments between the UK and USA is unreal. I spent a couple weeks stuck in Aberdeen waiting to fly toe the North Sea last year and was watching the UK version of cops.

>cops see car driving erratically
>disco lights
>he runs
>all other cops join in
>spike strip, he rolls car into a field and runs for it
>car ends up being stolen
>guy gets caught
>spends ONE NIGHT in jail and then gets one year probation and like 3 months of his license suspended.

In the US that fucker would have got 10+ years instantly

in texas

jester 3

Nope, didn't even come close. The closest thing I saw to a rape in prison was a guy sucking dick for pudding cups. That's not to say rape doesn't happen but it's not in the open and people don't talk about it.

Dude had 4 DUIs. But by all means, be happy when you're killed during his 5th.

4th dui, are you from wisco.. or TX?

>get life ruined over drug less harmful that alcohol or nicotine
>thinks that the problem was that he was a loser pothead
check out that stockholm syndrome.

> i testified against my mate
so... did you mate do it? (and what exactly happened?)

One time I woke up on a park bench with my daughter half-naked on top of me so I had to go down to the station. Once my daughter's school teacher saw where I wrote "Daddy's Toy" in the small of her back so she called the police and I had to spend the night at the station. That got a cunt at CPS to develop some kind of vendetta against me so she started coming around and had me arrested a couple more times.

What the fuck

>that got a cunt at CPS to develop a vedetta

are you sure she wasn't just doing her job?

misdemeanor dui. in jail for 12 hours.
Not fun with a hangover.
I don't drink anymore.

How much fines

I'm suffering from minor withdrawal right now desu. I've got a little left but I'm waiting another few hours so I can take it with beer then just drink and go to bed and get this day over with.

Luckily I've never touched heroin so I'm not a full fledged opiatefag.

You still use?

I'm the dude user...

Massfag

Yeah I know I'm a piece of shit. Grandad was a drunk, couple uncles are drunks, and brother is a drunk so kinda runs in the family.

you should be killed

How are you not in prison ?

Tell us what you did and I'll tell you my story

Fuck off, newfag. Sup Forums is a pedo chan.

Dude that's nothing. They make you go to AA while you're in there and some of the older guys were on like their 15th fucking dui.

What?
Yeah, and her job is to be a bitch sticking her nose in other people's shit.
What's your problem?

Yeah. I'm on methadone but I still get high most days. The black pill hit me hard.

Kill yourself, Muhammad.

Well.. I hate to ask this user but care to elaborate on your relationship with your daughter. Specifically how the fuck did you end up sleeping with her on a park bench, are you a rampant alcoholic or some shit?

You sound like a piece of shit.

Because you want to fuck your daughter.

>joined the Aryan Brotherhood while I was incarcerated and adopted all of their beliefs.

What exactly are their beliefs?

Living the good life for now. Moved in with some friends and they've been pretty good influences for the last couple years.

Kratom

snitches get stitches, faggot

>are you a rampant alcoholic
No. I mean, I enjoy drinking and that is what lead to that situation but I'm not some kind of addict.
>want to
Yeah, we can say that.

sell meth

extort white inmates who arent in a gang

they are literally white niggers and they are friends with mexicans

all of the gang shit uses race to draw retarded faggots in but they fuck over their own the most

I got sent to the loonybin does that count
spent 4 months because I not a good boy

Great you asked ,
>be 18
>9-5 job hard work but not enough cash
>thinking of ways to get fast monies
>small town bank across the street of my parking lot
>write a note "give me all the money and I won't hurt you , hurry up!"
>enter building
>no guards
>slip 6/10 chubby chick the note
>she nearly faints
>hands me cash from the drawer
>run home with my winnings
>only 987$
5 min later cops knock on my door
>litterly followed trail of footprints to my apartment
>locked up in prison 5-10 years
>almost twords my release get in fight with c.o
Still locked up
Posting from my cell

Black pill?

You use methadone as well as other opiates or you just abuse the shit out of your take homes? Either way that sounds pretty rough man, I hope you're doing well. 420chan has an opiate board I go on the odd time, maybe you could tripfag there

imagine a future where small towns are organized similar to a county jail, mixed with a Fallout 4 Vault and county High School... strict control, work details, no ethical divergence, true communism with select authoritarian security upperclass. no purpose but to provide and supply urban centers.

I shot two niggers in 1991.

Did 7 years in CYA and then adult CA prisons including level 4 yards in Corcoran and New Folsom.

Got in 36 fights in 3 years in CYA.
Got in one in prison, which was just me knocking out a snitch with one punch.

I am undoubtedly the manliest user on Sup Forums at any given time.

Can vote, because nobody has stopped me the last three elections.

I support Trump

Ask away

What kind of computer system and internet access you do they provide to each inmate?

Damn user, you better be reading a lot prepare for the future

Lying isn't manly.

Don't Snitch.
Don't fraternize with non-whites.
Don't go against the gangs will.

Those are the three main rules along with some general neo nazi / white power beliefs thrown in. The power structure is extremely well organized, I never met anybody high up in the gang or even learn their names for that matter because they're all pc'd to shit and the gang has a very strict no talking policy They take you in and offer you protection, in return you take your turn holding knives and drugs on the yard occasionally. They expect you to do as you're told and be a pawn, in return you're protected.

>shot 2 niggers
Doing gods work son.
Should have gotten paid for it

>>litterly followed trail of footprints to my apartment

It's good as a backup but it won't do much for most heavy users as its not really a true opiate and not a full agonist.

I happen to quite enjoy it myself when nothing else is around. Also shut the fuck up don't ruin our secret Internet drug.

>What kind of computer system and internet access you do they provide to each inmate?
Jesus christ. Dude, if you're not 18, you're not supposed to be on the fucking board.

I have to keep away from here in summer...

I know nobody will believe me, and that's ok, it's still true.

I was an H number

Are you retarded ?
Smuggled phone in my fucking ass
Using hotspot as outside source pays for data .
Just mostly shit posting and playing cards trading and betting

I was jumped by 14 of them outside a 7-11.

Shot two with .380

The rest ran.

>Got in 36 fights in 3 years in CYA.
>Got in one in prison, which was just me knocking out a snitch with one punch.

What was the worst ass whooping to got?

Guilty as charged here

Prison was a cake walk. It was more like high school reunion than it was prison. The only shit thing was you cant leave. Aside from that it was a fuckin party.

90 days in maplehurst in Milton, ont. for caving in my drunk pos neighbors face. would do again any fuckin day

we call it mickeyhurst cuz its the softest superjail in the world

What fukn flag is this?

Die. You'll get killed in prison anyway.

wadiya

That I got?

A crip from Rollin' 60's pushed me through a plexiglass window.

Got pretty fucked up that time.

But just fists? Damn, never got knocked out, but got my lips shredded before.

One time a nigger dropped me in the day room, but he pearl harbored me

Why did you go to jail then? Self defense? Illegal firearm?

>detained by police
>taken to police station
>they tell me I will have to spend the night there until the judge sees me in the morning
>they take me to the dungeon, which is basically a courtyard with a chainlink fence around it
>so crowded I can barely walk around without stepping on people who are lying down and sleeping
>near the center some prisoners filled a barrel with fuel and used it to build a campfire
>I want to get close to warm up but there are too many people
>find a spot to lay down and sleep
>morning after was taken to see the judge and he gave me a court date

LITERALLY WHERE

I thought Jester 3 was for the old fogeys in wheelchairs....I was at Central. Not too far.

Haha. Good one.

try the red pill next time...

Well I guess that's good.
You didn't get shanked.

Try lopermide or something like that. Would eat a whole bottle and it def was a huge help. Been clean for 2+ years don't keep count like other faggots just get clean and move on. Also kratom does help too

I was underage, 17, on probation, stolen gun.

Took plea bargain for 14 years, was facing two attempted murders, two great bodily injury, firearm in commission of felony, ex felon in possession of firearm

ex gf sperged out and charged me with domestic violence or some retarded shit. She dropped the charges or something.

It was cold and the guards were mean to me at first, but then I asked when they would let me out and they took me out and let me go after I signed some piece of paper that said I would keep the peace.

Was pretty gay, smelled like pee.

>maplehurst in Milton,

Did you get to use the ball diamond or was that just for the womanz

i have mental health issues so it is close to j4 if i needed to get taken there

it was really laid back place i got lucky

One of the most common things i've heard from people who've been to jail, and several in this thread have mentioned it, is just how crushingly boring jail is.

Coming down at the same time must be like a fresh hell every minute.

You're a quitter

Are you that one guy who lives on that random French island off of Newfoundland?

Are you still a nigger tier what man?

I'm on probation for a year for DUI

sort of regret not taking the 30 days in jail instead