FOOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
youtube.com/watch?v=j1UPccudqmU&autoplay=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZflGfgjYnHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO PADAWAN CAN KILL ME

YOU MUST REALIZE YOU ARE FUCKED

He looked so cool. Disney could never come up with an original and nice character like this. Even though he was wasted.

so prequel shitposting is a think now...

>I WAS TRAINED IN YOUR JEDI ARTS

But I thought he was a Sith?! He was a Jedi the entire time?!

>MANCHILD

The cgi on him worked and looked decent. He was supposed to look like a plastic toy but it looks intimidating and cool.

he was trained by ex-Jedi, he wasn't a Sith, he wasn't even force sensitive, he was just using lighsabers to fight

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH

The prequels werent exactly short on well designed characters, vehicles and areas...
Thats why they threw them out like that.

>Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection
What did he mean by this?

>kids movie

Some people collect stamps

>had 1 (one) previously
>collection

3 on the other side?

So if 3 were on the other side, he would have 6 total, but he only has 4 arms. What would he do with the other two?

Do you think they'll miraculously bring him back like they did to Darth Maul?

Now? Literally how new

I feel so bad for Grievous, he's always getting bullied by everyone

Admire them, like people do with collections

Jesus christ Obi-Wan, that's horrible

well he needs to stand up for himself instead of running away from every fight!

For his feet. If the battle got too hot he'd lay down on his back and spin lightsabers from all six limbs forming an impenetrable shield around him

>w-what are we going to do on the floor oni-wan? pomf~

NO OPTIMUS
SPARE MY LIFE PLEASE

But Made Windu gave him the lung cancer so he can't fight so good anymore

I wonder if he was ever compensated for his mesothelioma?

Luke, did I ever tell you about General Grievous? His figure sold very steadily but many units ended up going on clearance and that’s when they really started moving off of TARGET’s pegs. He was a good toy.

>he was just using lighsabers to fight
I hope he just uses them to humiliate jedis.
as a non force user he couldn't even reflect blaster shots

OH I DON'T THINK SO

HURRRRGHH

Am I the only one who liked Grevious?

He compensated for his lack of force sensitivity with heightened android reflexes agility and strength

I only now realize that line must be reference to Ep. 4.

never thought id say this but he's an underrated character

strange times

everyone liked grevious

He was cool, just underwritten

>leave your one vulnerable spot wide open

I really liked the Magna Guards

Man, he was great in the first clone wars series. Is he any good in the CG series?

Was he unintentionally goofy?

>rebuilt cyborg in the prequels
>swift, agile, even has extra limbs

>Vader is rebuilt much later with presumably better tech available
>clunky and slow

what did canon mean by this?

literally if all the droids just started shooting him he would have died.

If I were the leader of the separatists I would be pissed to have to use such shitty robots

>as a non force user he couldn't even reflect blaster shots

That is true but I believe he could probably do that propeller thing with the 4 blades and block 80% of the blaster bokts anyway. The ones that got thru probably are blocked by his armor

I think he actually recovers from the lung crush and goes on to do some proper jedi rape

robots in tattered cloaks is fucking cheating but not like stunning their asses with EMP grenades and focus firing in republic Commando

In case Vader ever tried anything funny, Sheev would be able to take him down

He was cool as all fuck. Cyborg, that cloak, all those lightsabers implying that he's killed at least four Jedi. He was just underutilized outside of the Clone Wars Tartokovsky cartoon.

Grievous lost because he didn't have the high ground

Lol I just pictured him break dancing with six lightsabers.

>I hope he just uses them to humiliate jedis.
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4

Holy shit it took you that long? I realized that when I first saw it in theatres when I was 15

the intergalctic banking clan build grievous
the empire build vader

this will never not be funny

both of them work for palpatine though

from my point of view, this post is brilliant

>all these surprise attacks and bullshit acrobatics

fighting him was supposed to be a goddamn nightmare because he moves like nothing you've ever seen, totally unpredictable, compare that to his fight with Obi-wan and he's just striking at him BUT WITH AN EXTRA LIGHT SABER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Can't have the same agility after going through this
youtube.com/watch?v=j1UPccudqmU&autoplay=1

Seriously, Anakin just needed a short hop onto land then just fight his way around Obi until he got up the hill.

why not use artifical lungs etc. after this?

The line in Ep.4 never really stuck with me. It only does now because of Sup Forums memeposting.

Come on, just replace his lungs! It was bullshit he was walking around with that kind of damage for so long!

Why is a robot a threat to a jedi? Couldn't they just force push him, or force grab his ass?

>robot

Why didn't the jedi in this clip just force crush his organs in this scene?

He never really stood still long enough to let them do that, he relied a lot on sneak attacks and he was quick enough to either dodge a force push or roll with it, as well trained as the Jedi are seeing two of your number get dropped in the space of seconds is enough to rattle you.

You clearly still don't fully grasp the advantage of The High Ground when it comes to Jedi. The second he let Obi-Wan get up above him on that little ridge Anakin lost the fight, no matter what he did.

Obi sure has a thing for incinerating people...

So uncivilized

Helloooo reddit

?

This is a good call back, just short and sweet, if you get it you go "oh yeah aha", and that's it, if not it still works fine
If Disney were to do it he would have spent 10 minutes looking at the gun, there would have been zoom ins on the gun, and a huge moment with the full orchestra playing when he said that line

does he have prep time?

asking the real questions

agreed. It doesn't ruin the scene or take you out of the movie. It's natural

They made a toy of this. For the kids!

Did Obi-Wan commit treason?

Get your very own action figure of Grievous incinerating from the inside, kids!

The best things on SW were never made by Lucas, ep5, the clone wars 2d cartoon, KOTOR. Why?

Every single Jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, is now an enemy of the Republic.

So Sheev should have the moral high ground, which along with unlimited power and the fact you can't cleave the Sheev gives Sheev more than enough meme power to defeat Obi-Wan's mastery of the High Ground.

The gape between Yoda / Mace Windu and everyone else was significantly bigger in the cartoon. Windu is in the Top 5 "most powerful in the galaxy" list and all he could do was would Grievous.

I like how we'll never get an explanation for why George made Grievous get his lung crushed.

CGI or not, trying to pull that shit Big G did inthe cartoon in a movie was never going to work

Prying for Cold Steel

They should have kept him killing shakk ti in the movie, makes him more threatening just being aware that he killed a jedi on screen.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZflGfgjYnHo

Roll

Cute

roll

this scene is awkward even for the prequels

What PS1 game is this?

Gibsmedat

Too soon Excecutus, too soon!

rolling

This fight on the Episode III game was the hardest shit growing up.

WHAT?! FOUR LIGHTSABERS?!