Why are the only attractive whites the ones that look non-white?

Why are the only attractive whites the ones that look non-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leblouh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that woman is ugly

true

because you're a fucking shitskin who can't handle white people being more diverse than you and anything that deviates from your retarded stereotype of "white people" is instantly deemed non-white
fuck off
heil hitler

true

Autistic and make no sense, please back to reeeeddit.

Probably her Norwegian ancestry

>Zellweger is of Kven, Norwegian, Sami, and Swiss descent.

Bridget Jones is a goddess you misogynistic pig

She gained a lot of weight for that role. You like em chubby? Do ya, boy?

>white people
>diverse

Nice try but she lost a lot of weight and was practically anorexic for one of the sequels

>Zellweger worked on her accent with Barbara Berkery, who had helped Gwyneth Paltrow for Shakespeare in Love.[7] She also gained 20 pounds for the part.[13]
Her weight in subsequent films is her normal weight. We all know Africans like em fat. You're really a Mauritanian, huh?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leblouh

No I like shape > size

Good size but tautness and roundedness

>We all know Africans like em fat.
Is this your personal gimmick, enforce stereotypes on people and attack them for not accepting them?

>Is this your personal gimmick, enforce stereotypes on people and attack them for not accepting them?
You sound like a SJW

No, individualist, not SJW

Why would I for instance harass him for not being 'a fat sack of cheese' or 'getting shot' and then shut my ears when he presents evidence? Oh that's right I am not as insecure or trigger happy

Is your gimmick insisting that chubby people aren't chubby? Insisting that actresses didn't gain weight for a role?
You started the memeing by referring to Zellweger as Bridget Jones, then saying that she didn't fatten herself for that role.

It was sarcasm and juvenile behaviour I am now being punished for

Are you a recent arrivee from Sup Forums or reddit?

She used to be so cute before the ((((surgery)))).

What's wrong with a little cosmetic surgery

because mixed race are superior

>I am now being punished for
Only inasmuch as anyone else on this site gets for any post, regardless of content.
>recent arrivee
No, I've been on int for about 2.5 years now. I just hate Sup Forums, it's "culture," and I especially hate its faggot weeb users. I come here to bully and ruin fun.

Go back to facebook with your babyish memes

Get back to work Sipho FFS. Don't make me dock your overtime again.

are Finnish girl attractive then? they dont look wh*te

Why do you think the most attractive "white" women are Med and slav women?

Make me, boy.

"When we seek to destroy others, we often hurt ourselves, because it is the self that wants to be destroyed"

Naw, I just like fucking with nerds.

Its not your fault user, Its not your fault

It IS my fault, and it's also your fault. It's the fault of all of damned humanity.

I unironically believe in your inherent goodness user

I'll never give up on you

The really asian looking and very-clearly-of-swedish-decent looking ones are attractive. The rest are tarja halonen tier.

they aren't

>believe in your inherent goodness user
I am stained by the sin of Adam.
>I'll never give up on you
That means very little when compared to the forgiving love of Jesus Christ.

Let's not get too analytical here. I'm much older than you probably assume, and I have a normal middle class, married life. I'm not actually racist, I genuinely love life, and I'm interested in the world. It's for those reasons that I loathe int and pol.
I just hate this site and the cancer it produces. More than that, I hate the pathetic fucks who actually enjoy the site culture here (and anime).

You are a genuinely good person m8, and you are welcome to my crapshoot anytime like. Don't let this site consume you like myself

Best of luck on all future endeavours Bro

i would have guessed her danish or finnish, but yeah she really got those urgic eyes and scandinavian facial structure

>Best of luck on all future endeavours
You too. Leave this website forever.

Ow the edge

>Autistic religious americans
Make the world a better place and collectively kill yourselves please.

>can't handle white people being more diverse than you
I think he had a point here, at least in the American context. Nonwhites seem to think we're all WASPs or rednecks, and we're all descended from slave-holding English settlers. It's exactly what east Asians bitch about; being lumped together despite vast cultural differences because arr rook same.

The rest of his post was edgy garbage, though.
t. Nancy boy

Yeah yeah..

Please fuck off you personally have achieved absolutely nothing in your life. Religion and race are your escapes so you can delude yourself into thinking you aren't absolute trash.

>Please fuck off you personally have achieved absolutely nothing in your life.
I am employed, married, and I own a fairly nice home
>Religion and race are your escapes
Firstly, I'm not racist, and I don't know where you're getting that. Secondly, I'm only religious (Catholic) in a vague, cultural way. I don't believe in a magic sky daddy, but I like a lot of what that ancient hippie heeb had to say. I also don't want to break my mother's heart by renouncing something that's contributed more good than bad to my life
>so you can delude yourself into thinking you aren't absolute trash
Since I'm not racist or very religious, I'm assuming this has more to do with my flag. Not much I can argue about there, since I'm not an apologist or ambassador for my entire nation of 300,000,000+ people.