Do muslims ever question why Western non believers live in luxury, while they themselves live in filth and poverty?

Do muslims ever question why Western non believers live in luxury, while they themselves live in filth and poverty?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager
algeriepatriotique.com/2012/11/08/les-freres-musulmans-se-jettent-dans-les-bras-du-lobby-sioniste/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

questioning things requires a triple digit IQ

Must be why you're bible thumpers

Believe it or not, the consensus is that god makes muslim lives difficult and westerners easy because he wants to facilitate entry to heaven for the former and hell for the latter

Have you ever visited the gulf states? Plenty of rich Muslims exist

do you ever question why muslim oil princes can make your waifus drink their piss while you cry on 4chinz?

Allah is so perfect that he makes them live in pure shitholes
So they come here like the parasites they are

>Do muslims ever question why Western non believers live in luxury, while they themselves live in filth and poverty?

it's a very old philosophical question why bad things happen to good boys while the bad boys live in luxury

No, they just deny reality.

Sorry champion but you don't get to make such a statement while wearing the star spangled dunce hat.

Despite their holier than thouh attitude Muslims are the biggest materialists when they get the chance. Just shows the moral bankruptcy of their beliefs.

they are very spiritual

low IQ non-whites detected

top kek

Why did God create westerns just to deliberately send them to hell?

Because apparently the message of Islam did not fail anyone, and their failure to heed it is ultimate condemnation, although I should make it clear a small subset of non-muslim mother teresa-tier people will be admitted to heaven

>although I should make it clear a small subset of non-muslim mother teresa-tier people will be admitted to heaven
No.

Its true, I am ex-muslim and even I believe it, otherwise if you say so, another idiotic contradiction the religion failed to account for

but seriously the very idea that whoever prospers it means he is beloved by god is mostly protestant albeit they didn't invent it, you can't automatically apply it to muslims

3:85 And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

14:18 The example of those who disbelieve in their Lord is [that] their deeds are like ashes which the wind blows forcefully on a stormy day; they are unable [to keep] from what they earned a [single] thing. That is what is extreme error.

2:62 Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

Assuming the Quran is the final word,

A person who has never heard of Islam or the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and who has never heard the message in its correct and true form, will not be punished by Allah if he dies in a state of kufr (disbelief). If it were asked what his fate will be, the answer will be that Allah will test him on the Day of Resurrection: if he obeys, he will enter Paradise and if he disobeys he will enter Hell.

If she/he receives the message and fails to heed, automatic hell sentence

>exposed feet
if only they knew the types of degenerates that got access to those pics

Mother Teresa was a crook and took in sick people who would have lived if sent to see a doctor and not shackled to her sadistic "hospice". She was a truly twisted, awful human being, profiting greatly from the sickness and suffering of others.

This why mudslime religion is so good. You can just say that you belive in allah 1 second before you die to secure your ass.

Wrong, nothing is mentioned regarding those who misbelieved but supposedly never heard of the Prophet (sws).

4:56 Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.

>to secure your ass
From what? Once you're dead, you're dead. That's it.

instead, you get to waste your entire (only) life to some ramblings of a charlatan

Twice redpilled in one thread, wow

You can also fuck female slaves 'that your right hands possess' without being held accountable for rape or adultery, coitus interruptus in female prisoners of war was encouraged

Have you read the Tafsir? Are you defending or attacking Islam here, failure of proper communication of the message absolves non-muslims of hellfire, this is a consensus

but allah and god are the same thing

Wrong.

63:1 When the hypocrites come to you, [O Muhammad], they say, "We testify that you are the Messenger of Allah ." And Allah knows that you are His Messenger, and Allah testifies that the hypocrites are liars.

63:4 And when you see them, their forms please you, and if they speak, you listen to their speech. [They are] as if they were pieces of wood propped up - they think that every shout is against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

63:6 It is all the same for them whether you ask forgiveness for them or do not ask forgiveness for them; never will Allah forgive them. Indeed, Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people.

>unironically knowing the quran

it's called pascal's wager and was invented by a christian and to prove that one should believe christianity, original christian content do not steal ><

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

You're wrong and he's right, that point that those who have never heard of islam and its message are not held accountable is drilled into our heads from a young age

This, technically you're a Salafi/Quranist bible-thumper now

Now you understand a bit of what goes on here religiously

>he wants to facilitate entry to heaven for the former and hell for the latte
kek basically it's affirmative action in heaven

even god realizes muslims are too fundamentally shit to get to heaven and white people are too fundamentally good to go to hell, so he needs to put up quotas so that it's fair

In reality we lived in better conditions, we are in a down turn. But when the muslim brotherhood (jamaat) get elected in nuclear Pakistan, islamic revival win begin

muslim brotherhood is americano-zionist puppet, like 99% of muslim political parties

I hate Islam but (and because of) I grew up with mudslimes so I tried to learn some things about it.

According to which source? I'm curious.

The word of God is above everything else, I don't care about apologetics.

no it's not the usa want them out - so does saudi and israel. only turkey and pakis support them at this time

Pasta makes us smarter
One of my ex gfs had a eopolitical science degree.
When i asked her this question she said that we took their richness away from 'em, and they know it.
That's why they're so pissed off to us

I thought Islam is "works based" and you have to earn your way into heaven.

>The word of God is above everything else, I don't care about apologetics.
Congratulations on fulfilling ISIS recruitment criteria

just like usa saudi and israel totally want isis out, am i right
algeriepatriotique.com/2012/11/08/les-freres-musulmans-se-jettent-dans-les-bras-du-lobby-sioniste/

Both apologetics and jihadists act violently when you say obvious things like Muhammad is a pedophile or Islam shouldn't be allowed here. So if I had to pick, I'd fairly chose honests ISIS members rather than subversive moderates infiltrated like rats.

Essentially so, but no offense to Arabs, they are extremely superficial and vain in terms of their honor system, you'd regularly get parables and tales of so and so who performed one minor good deed and was granted entry into eternal paradise

This is their (and our) primary problem, we don't address social problems realistically because of this idiotic framework

According to hadiths or whatever I don't know exactly but I specifically remember being told during elementary education on islam that those "the message of islam" hasn't reached are not heald accountable for not being muslims and will go to heaven as long as they're good people.
An example of people like this would be those uncontacted natives in venezuela or Brazil and the Amish

Interesting, but I want a written and reliable source, otherwise it's bullshit.

>Do muslims ever question why Western non believers live in luxury, while they themselves live in filth and poverty?
Questioning things is not how medieval religions works.When you look at mudshits think of Christians from the dark ages and the inquisition.

Mudshits never had a renaissance.

How are you supposed to have a renaissance when the mere suggestion of alternative thoughts is met with imprisonment and torture

My God you are exactly like Wahabi preacher I met on my Hajj. No wonder the British love sucking Saudi-Wahabi dick, it's the best way to keep the rest of us Muslims fighting and disorganized.

but we westerners will go to hell, right?

They do. They blame lack of islam and secularism for it

Yes, it's also the best way to keep you away from us.

wouldn't he know exactly who wouldn't accept the message? Why even create them?

It depends, you're on int so you probably already know a lot about islam but some normie german whose only idea of islam and muslims is "they make great kebabs" won't necessarily be held accountable like you would be

dude, christianity questioned it since early middle ages, read "consolation by philosophy"

sadly i don't know much about the problem of evil in islam but they likely thought about it too

Why are you in Canada?

I wouldn't place too much faith in it, this is a religion which codexed the revelation after the Prophet's death, then removed the codices again and standardized it in the Uthman Caliphate, lost 80+ verses from one Chapter in the process (Alahzab)

Where sperm originates from the backbone (coccyx), the earth is essentially disc shaped with seven concentric hemispheres representing heaven and the orbiting of the sun and moon around the earth

God's infinite wisdom and customized trial for every creature

How do I get a Muslim gf??

i-i dont wanna burn :(

islam shares this question with christianity

the most common answer will be probably related to the free will of humans that the god doesn't want to violate

According to the Islamic commands, the ENTIRE civilized world is burning in Hell since centuries. Come with us.

>How are you supposed to have a renaissance when the mere suggestion of alternative thoughts is met with imprisonment and torture.
Learn from Europe.Read ''Controversy over heliocentrism''.
Have a link.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei

>ex-muslim
time to get stoned

Maybe, but you can't contradict God. Islam isn't similar to Christianity.

Does free will exist in heaven?

>approach relatively open muslim girl
>press x

I know this story already, believe me more than a few will be systematically targeted for this

If its real hopefully all westerners but you will be granted paradise

if i was you, i wouldn't act so high and mighty.
its not like bulgaria has greatly contributed to renaissance or enlightenment

41:31 We [angels] were your allies in worldly life and [are so] in the Hereafter. And you will have therein whatever your souls desire, and you will have therein whatever you request [or wish]

Very similar to dark ages Christianity as i said.
>believe me more than a few will be systematically targeted for this
Many were burned or locked up by the inquisition/church.The change did not happen overnight and did not happen without victims.

iirc the bible doesn't explicitly state the shape of the earth or the position of the sun, also catholics respected aristotle who already taught the earth was spherical (albeit it wasn't his discovery, it was known since pre-socratics, they apparently found it out watching the shadow of the earth on the moon)

muslims included too much too specific stuff in their holy book

Why do you care?

>The word of God is above everything else, I don't care about apologetics.
You may not care but the muslims do.
That's why just quoting from the Quran doesn't make you knowledgeable about the actual religion.

The confusing part is that muslims will tell you otherwise though

This entire dark age meme is liberal BS.

Desire is not free will. Free will is the ability to say no to your desires.

Is islam basically the religion of the poor? (oil changed that a bit though over the course of history)

t.urk
It is hard to contribute when for the bigger part of the 500 years slavery Bulgarians were forbidden to have schools.It is hard to contribute when you are enslaved by a subhuman culture.

Btw ikiroach i thought you got banned.I guess there is an end to all good things.

>high and mighty
>your opinion is invalid to me based on your countries contribution

What did he mean by this?

why do you think they want to kill you?

I'm talking about the contemporary ones who don't have any knowledge either - or actually they do, but all they say is pure deceit. And you're wrong in your reasoning.

Even if I don't consider that Westerners should be knowledgeable about Islam to rightfully consider that it is shit which must stay away from here. Just look, as the OP stated, at the situation in the Islamic world, their accomplishments, etc.

No its pretty much unrestricted freedom to do anything, including but not restricted to, drinking from milk and honey rivers, drinking wine without the slightest effect on the head, divine fruits and meats of all varieties, giant women with massive tits, infinite hymens and pearly white skin and the ability to laugh at your family members in hell

It hasn't always been like this though

I am not a Turk, but you have to admit that Turkey has contributed more to the world than Bulgarians

His opinion is valid
His arrogance towards 3rd worlders is not

The Islamic paradise is a place where all your perversions and abundant desires can be fulfilled. A life of stupid deprivations to eventually act like an immoral.

You are delusional beyond the borders of insanity.

Islam is a bunch of ideas/memes that are not the truth and nit real. It's possible to argue which unreal ideas 'valid' but it makes no sense.

I understand

But it commands a sanctity unlike anything else

irrelevant, once Islam has conquered the world all the kufar wealth will be ours mashallah

that's a very good question, indeed, who even heard of the inhabitants of heaven who execute their free will by sinning and falling from grace again. christians also from the practical purposes believe that one can't repent and be forgiven after the death, so the freedom of will after the death is questionable

>muslims killing eachother on daily basis
How are you going to conquer the world when you can't even unite as one?

buy her from her family

Shit skin churka detected.

Because you're a leach on society

Oh well when you put it that way you're a complete subhuman with a shitty religion

I pay my taxes and contribute in my local community in meaningful ways, do you even have a job?

His job is to defend the white race, he's earned his NEETbux as far as I am concerned

Why don't you contribute to Islamic societies? We don't want you here.

OP this is for you since no one really gave you a proper answer.

So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me.(2:152)

O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.(2:153)

And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah, "They are dead." Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not.(2:154)

>And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,(2:155)

>Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."(2:156)

>Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.(2:157)

Maybe your leaders should stop funding and sucking Wahabi dick so that rest of us Muslims can contribute :)

Contribute to? I don't mind Muslims if they don't live here.