Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the Portuguese are God's chosen people

Shit series

we sure are

portuguese people are rude

fuck off

Pls don't kill us. We are just portuguese in denial.

yes

only mexibros deserve to populate this world

agree

I'm Safe

Please create more third world shitholes

i must inseminate portuguese females

You only get half the earth. Spain got the other half. Please populate only those areas.

Good evening.

Do you know were I'm supposed to claim my Japanese gf (female) as stated in the treaty of Zaragoza from 1529?

Thank you for your assistance

That's easy, they only need to be populated by your mixed blood kind.

>said the 30% moor parasite of the EU

sorry janilson

23andMe only collects the averages for that specific population, but that doesn't mean the average for your population isn't mutt. It's like taking the average for a homogeneous population of Brazilian monkeys and labeling it "Brazilian monkey" instead of Iberian + African.

Dried codfish is part of my traditional cuisine, therefore I am Portuguese

No dumb mong.
All portuguese and s panish mark 99--- 100% europe in that 23 test.

Your map is pre-historic caucasoid north african, 2% - 7% in iberian penisula. Neolithic stuff, call it african is as ridiculous as calling this west-asian, eupedia labels are useless, came from turkey but is still caucasoid.

are you claiming central and northwest european are turks, syrians or asians? of course not.

Iberians are an inferior race, regardless of your opinion. Anglo-Saxons created the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Iberian colonization resulted in Latin America because of your low IQ, consequentially leading to a series of bad decisions, poor planning, no long-term investments whatsoever and eventually not a single fully functional and developed country.

Anglo-Saxons created at least 4 of them, one being the largest economy in the world. Iberians created nothing but parasite states, much like how the Iberians of Europe drain the wealth off superior races, mainly Germanics, Italians, Franks and Anglo-Saxons, in order to maintain adequate Western European living standards.

The only minimally decent places in Latin America are exactly those that were colonized mostly by non-Iberian Europeans, while the most parasitic and dysfunctional regions are those that received most Iberian influences. What a surprise.

>Iberians are an inferior race, regardless of your opinion.

When you lose in facts,you project your inferiority mud complexs buthurt. Even in the cherrypicked "graphs" Pathetic indeed,

> Anglo-Saxons created the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Yes, and created jamaica, belize, nigeria, pakistan and the list never ends...
While not even a single of our own colonies was populated only by us, or by other euro's (because we didn´t have the number's to do that) like usa, or canada os australia. So you lose again, not new.

> Iberian colonization resulted in Latin America because of your low IQ,

So let's talk about IQ, what's the average in brazil? ROTFL
The study with a bigger number of samples for Europe, gave us this:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf

Portugal - 101

what's the IQ where you live in the brazilian jungles?

ignora esse brasileiro com dor de cu

i know fella
existe sempre um assim

The world needs more Portuguese colonies. Portugal has proven to be the true master race of civilization.

Just a little parasitic of other western European races, but still the true master race.

I bet all those favelas weren´t there when you became an indepandt chimp land, centuries ago.

And i'm sure portuguese were a minority even in the colonial brazil.

The huehue blaming the wuiiiite man for his own mistakes. what's new?

Damn it must feel good to be an Anglo-Saxon. It's a shame to be born a hybrid abomination between African monkeys and Iberians. I'm also into bestiality and debauchery, just like my Iberian ancestors. Delayed gratification isn't part of my philosophy, much like it wasn't with my Iberian ancestors.

I mean, just fucking look at this. How am I supposed to compete with THIS level of organization?

Now i understand why far right nationalism is rising in Portugal, Uk, France and all the west.
and i used to be commie.
but fuck, the shitskins hate us, so no other way we have. bring back salzar

It must suck even more to be part of a former "empire" that today relies on both superior races and the subhumans from your former colonies in order to survive. That's essentially a certificate of failure as a race.

>Only Portuguese people deserve to populate Earth

>shitskin

That was discovered not truth.

First the guy was not even native portuguese (but an afro), second he fake it all, and was debunked by cctv and policee.

Yes it must sunk, have a very high quality of life, security, infrasctures, culture, heritage, sense of belonging, national roots, live in a historical and glorious white country, have everything. while you live in a third world hellhole, that must be great huhuheuhe ahah

>have a very high quality of life, security, infrasctures, culture, heritage, sense of belonging, national roots, live in a historical and glorious white country, have everything
Why do you migrate to third world hellholes by the hundreds of thousands looking for jobs then? And why are you parasites in the EU?

>Why do you migrate to third world hellholes by the hundreds of thousands looking for jobs then?

You answered your own stupid fucking question.

Go get raped by a negro.Even in the south like 20% of the population is black

You didn't answer my question, parasite moor.

You asked why we leave the country to look for jobs.
We leave the country to look for jobs...

>Why do you migrate to third world hellholes by the hundreds of thousands

We don´t, go check basic stats again. In the past years not even 2000 portuguese went to live in brazil. while you keep coming here (much more higher numbers)to destroy portugal and europe. Some portuguese went to africa and brazil to explore you, once again, or to do very high qualified jobs and then back home, or for tourism. Make it clear the we only want distance from you

Literally North Brazil nigger tier, as expected.

Essentially a third world shithole.

If i fail in life i will marry a portuguese women and migrate to your country.

More inacurate bulsshit, how i'm not suprised, all i need to do is to look at your mongrel flag/country.

Parasites will be parasites. These Iberian genes truly make a difference.

>hundreds of thousands of unemployed Iberian moor parasites fled to countries like Brazil and even fucking Angola
>suddenly the unemployment rates went down

Really gets your noggin moor parasite joggin.

No, just stay far away.

>arguing with a pardo
he's probably carioca or northeastern, just ignore him

A grandson of slaves lie, debunked here:

1000 LEL

But not a suprise coming from a huehhue, when you join low iq, indians, slaves you got buthurt and misery, that's brazil.
and why are you so inferiority complex? we don't care about brazil, it's already sad for yous that you speak our language.

>be Iberian moor parasite siestanigger in the EU
>be proud of the hedonistic bestiality shitholes you created

>be high IQ virtuous hard-working Anglo-Saxon Protestant
>be proud of the prosperous first world economies you created

Yet both belong to the same race? I think not.

>be brazilian
>be brazilian

Found the Iberian moor parasite siestanigger monkey hybrid.

The grandson of slaves keep dreaming about the moors..... In fact, besides they were caucasoids, they were expelled, and that's exactly why we are not connected to them, in fact we are genetically more close to any european (even from remore areas) than to a morrocan.(see img)
LMAO

Sorry to debunk all your lies ape.

Parasites are the lowest form of life.

So we are closer/similar to spanish mojitos, north italy ,and the rest france? also At is austria?

I knew a guy from cornwall, south england, they had gaitas de foles also, like in some of our folk. He was nice

White people created first world countries, Iberians created... well huh, really fires up my Iberian monkey moor bestiality hybrid neurons.

So that's why brazilian unemployment rate is at 13% while the portuguese one is at 9%

Stop replying to him newfag, he does this all the time

Parasites despise individualism because they thrive by leeching off their hosts.

How could this happen to your parasite country when you leech off billions and billions of euros from your host countries?

What would your country look like if these billions of euros suddenly stopped coming?

How many more billions of euros will Portugal need from the rest of Western Europe to finally erase poverty?

What happened to your gold? Oh, that's right, technology and industry is thousands of times more valuable than gold. What a shame.

Posting pictures of some demoslished neighboords where african and brazilin immigrants lived to project your current situation on europe is behond the level of ridiculous.
brazilian chimps what else.

Let's talk about poverty? Portugal is one of the 35 richest countries in the world, where is brazil? doing company to Congo?

Billions of euros wasted in this worthless parasite of a country. Billions of euros taken from all over Western Europe, for absolutely fucking nothing.

Parasites will always need a constant supply of blood, and they'll never give a drop back. They'll leech, leech and leech, until their host is dead.

Wonder how much paromomycin Europe will need to get rid of these.