How do you respond, Sup Forums?

How do you respond, Sup Forums?

you would actually had no equipment

>t.was on a floor with science stuff woth millions of € earlier today

why would it mean that u idiot, yet another dig at liverpool, the most entertaining footballing side, with some of the best fans, that support lfc through thick and thin, has some of the most exiting young players in the world, will provide the england squad for years to come. also a team that finished second

198 people into ONE ROOM!? for ONE YEAR!?

talk about mental.

"OMG, are you questioning Le Science? You're an Nazi piece of shit White Male!1!1"

>294 Likes

>what is a business investment

dont use the term mental pls i have a relative with learning difficulties and i find the term offensive

>reddit

makes sense

>implying they wouldn't slaughter each other to assert their theories' or ideas' dominance over others

we /colosseum/ nao

this is true though
football is a pathetic waste of money. Myself, I collect microscobes for a living, and use them to study microorganisms. I also own 100 chemistry textbooks. This cost me about 1/10000 of the cost of Neymar. I am more fulfilled than any PSG fan as well. I like footballbut it is pathetic at this time

This person thinks that scientist are magicians that create shit out of nothing with creative attacks. I'm certain that half of that year they would spend it discussing about the definition of a very very specific phenomenon concept and the other half in a research of a very specific procedure for further researchs. Scientists already gather often in congresses so you don't need them a whole year together

Well, that shit has kinda happened before. It's not all fun and games

One group created computers, the other atomic bombs. As long as humans are creating, or paying for the creations we will create something that ruins us one way or another

This, people think there are actually scientist out there who know everything about every science.

It's 222m, retards

Is a football player a microorganism?

talking about kylian you twat

that's kind of cool
chemistry is underrated

you would get 198 black science man and bill nyes

Atleast Neymar produces something, instead of modern scientists and basic gov funded entrepreneurs like Elon musk

The person who generates the most money should be compensated with the most money
Why is this a hard concept to understand for commies?

I think we can all agree that the 7:1 was bigger than the moon landing

because for them it must be madness that Nerman isn't on minimum wage even though millions of people every year pay to see him play

We already piss away loads of money on """scientists"""

haha hey guys..hear me out..what if..what if we halved the salaries of the scientists and put 396 of them into one room! or lets give each scientist 100k per year then we would have 1980 scientist in one room!!! imagine 1980 scientists doing..well science!!! we would be in the andromeda galaxy next year but isntead pay stooped athletes!! like if ur agree taht science is awesome.

Also, yeah, you could pay them that (they might still not agree) but what about the actual research costs? Those are usually a lot higher than the actual wages.
Dumb post.

issa big micerorgasnism

none of them are good in the locker room tho

Plot twist, it's you isn't it?

You need a lot more scientists and a lot more money to produce anything significant. Look at NASA and CERN. Sports are a healthy and invaluable social experience.

£ and € arent the same currency

dont post anymore faggots

federal government spends 400 million to keep fermilab going annually. There are many other places like it in the US and around the world that also receive funding from their governments. wtf is this moron complaining about

I suspect that each of the 198 of the world's greatest scientists already make more than £1m/year.

true. if i look at someone like alan oppenheim who practically holds a monopoly on entry level signal analysis books, i can guess he makes hundreds of thousands of bucks out of that. brainlets like to believe this le starving scientist living on the street meme.

I always have this argument with my family how can I convince them? I say how the players are the ones who deserve so much money because of how much they generate, otherwise some arab businessmen would get that money. then they say how this is the reason tickets and broadcasting etc is so expensive and how thats excessive

then stop paying for them duh

Just compare football players to actors or singers that make huge money
Player is harder and shorter career with no nepotism, and they fill whole stadiums every week. Also WC final is watched by 1 billion people

i don't think i get your post.

Nobody said that, learn to fucking read you braindead mongoloid.

they say the same thing about them, like how cinema ticket and concerts could be cheaper and how they are assholes for demanding so much money for movies and that actors are replacable
I say football players deserve the money because they generate profit but my relatives say this is the reason things like tickets are expensive and also bullshit like meanwhile others are starving

Yeah and if you took all the money humans have ever spent on controlled substances you could buy half the planet. Just because you have a "better" idea of how people should spend their money doesn't make you correct. We want entertainment and escape. Not everything needs to play a role in the human destiny.

I'm sorry to say that but they're idiots.
Somebody who gives joy to millions of people thanks to his talent should be rewarded

t. scientist here
200m couldnt even cover enough equipment for 10 scientists

it's quite feasible that scientists will create nothing after a year.

now if you paid 1980 nurses or soldiers 100.000 a year then you'd really make a noticeable contribution

scientists can't do this without very costly equipments

they need shits like the large hadron collider that costs gigamegabucks to make scientific breakthroughs

putting brilliant scientists in an empty room will result in nothing except the insufferable smell

First of all Clubs primary income have nothing to do with tickets.

second the player is a product just like any worker in a capitalist society, the difference is he is his own means of production. the difference is some players will product goals and titles, others will product sponsors and media.

The reasons tickets are expensive have nothing to do with how much they spend on Neymar, the reason tickets are expensive is because people pay it. Either because they love the team or because they just want a cool thing to do, watching a good team in a good stadium, eating good food.

>we

you are both idiots

BREAD AND CIRCUSES

JUST PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SPORTS AND IGNORE THE REAL ISSUES ON THE PLANET

OMG but what about le starving africans ???
:::.(

>otherwise some arab businessmen would get that money

tell me something, do you choose not to see reality or do you lack the ability to see it?

>We want entertainment and escape

how about we build a real living society instead?

>even after trump won whitebois still feel victimized

not a single argument you faggot

If scientists had $100B dollars they wouldn't get shit done any faster

not all sciences need super expensive equipment

the plebs need to be entertained to maintain peace

If a group of part time plumbers could beat united, surely a group of part time scientists can