How did he do it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jf0boJ-q1E
youtube.com/watch?v=86MO-JWTNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=WpZE9J_7d_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Intimidation

Fast 5

The same movie that resurrected Vin Diesel's career.

He is like that guy who works selling hotdogs but somehow makes a better wage than you

By being a jabroni

what? his movies are always fun

>Pain&Gain isn't a good movie
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

people like him

>Walking Tall isn't a good movie
JABRONI

he's all races combined.

>charismatic
>best physique of anybody on planet earth right now
>people liked dumb action movies already
>established fanbase before he ever enters hollywood

>pain&gain
>good
Nah, man, I'm not a contrarian faggot.

Screen Junkies memed him to the top.

>has literally never been in a good movie

weak/10

Normies love his dumb action flicks

He threatened to give the movie executive a rock bottom followed by a people's elbow

white women and white men love his BBC

coz hes the
>jabroni beatin
>pie eatin
>trail blazin
>eyebrow raisin
>peoples champ

The rock

The rundown, faggot OP.

Only normies watch video entertainment.

>The Rock
>Black

He is the good kind of black, half. The Rock is also known to hate his own black heritage with passion.

Hollywood should remake Predator with Rock.

The Rundown, Walking Tall and Snitch were really good

Well, he is a republican.

Yeah, more remakes is exactly what I want.

Hollywood hates "super stars", they're too expensive so they'll do anything they can to keep another Arnold Schwarzenegger or Tom Cruise from happening, they just hire young aspiring no name actors and discard them 5 years later.

The Rock is one of the last actor of the old guard left.

These are all my niggas.

he is handsome and sexy and we girls apreciate it

He was in a straight to red box movie last year that turned out to be pretty good. I think it was called faster, or something. It's not great, but its a solid performance by the rock, and its a decent enough revenge caper.

>He was in a straight to red box movie last year that turned out to be pretty good.

>Faster

That movie came out in 2010 user.

He is a CIA shill, Hollywood is in bed with the CIA and they need a good symbol like the Rock.

>That movie came out in 2010 user.
...jesus christ really?

I have never heard of that.

Redbox deceived you..

2000-2001 the rock was the best. i might resub wwe network and enjoy the year again.

This, I don't understand, his movies are all shit.

That doesn't make any sense financially. The whole business will stagnate and you'll lose even more money. Not to mention The Chinese are ruthless as Jews when it comes to business.

>has literally never been in a good movie
Fuck you in your motherfucking arse.

Just watch this kino:
>Walking Tall

>good

oh, you mean Birdman?

fuk off

By being in demand. He's the lead in all of his films, and they almost always do well at the box office.

>best physique of anybody on planet earth right now
>roided up hgh-ridden mass freak
Pick one faggot

Walking Tall was outstanding popcorn kino you stupid cunt.

P.s. I'm probably alone here, but I watched Hercules for the first time the other day and it was much better than I expected. Comfy as hell.

>mad underage pleb
Top kek

Not even the guy you're quoting but Walking Tall came out in 2004. Is there a possibility you're mentally slower than the rest of us?

>it was much better than I expected
No it wasn't you pleb, he wasn't even a bad choice for the roll but the writing and direction were the worst crap in years.

He is ridiculously charismatic and has a strong sense of comic timing

also Southland Tales is brilliant

>Walking Tall came out in 2004
And?

Please understand that my expectations were extremely low. Direction was certainly off and the writing was cheesy as all fuck, but I still finished the film having enjoyed it. Sorry for bothering you with my subjective opinion friend.

Kek

kek, I knew a guy that made 6 figures selling hot dogs on the pier

you can only watch movies if you were alive when they were released

rides on the coattails of the fast and furious movies

his career was in the dumps before he tagged along for Fast Five

The Rock for the Terminator, make it happen.

He's Polynesian, which is Asian, not black

I never realized how much I wanted this

He's got a lot of charm, and that's enough to carry an acting career.

>Sorry for bothering you with my subjective opinion friend.
It's okay, I'm sorry for being rude, I just feel frustrated that so much money is spent in movies like Clash of the titans, Wrath and Hercules, when they could be making an epic about Perseus, followed by Hercules, the Iliad and the Odyssey.

Not that user but I can't watch movies that are older than me? How'd I watch Gone With The Wind and The Big Sleep recently?

>The Odyssey

I wish they could have got Sean Bean to play Odysseus again after Troy so bad.

it fits

>walking tall
>not good

One thing I hope Hollywood learns from Deadpool is that you can take bad movies and salvage good things from them, you don't have to wipe the slate clean. Ryan Reynolds was good to keep for Deadpool, and Sean Bean would have been a great Odysseus a decade ago even if he was in a shit Iliad.

Yeah me too.

the rock was only good in that and standing tall. all the other movies he starred in his acting was mediocre or worse.

I'm probably one of the few people that like Troy and Deadpool is pretty spot on.

>He fought and moved just like you m'lord

You and I might be the only two people who actually liked Southland Tales.

Nice

It does have a few pretty prominent, passionate defenders. J Hoberman, Amy Taubin, and Manohla Dargis all loved it when it came out.

It'll have its day eventually

His dad is Rocky Johnson, a black-canadian wrestler. The Rock is about as black as Obama is

>You're a big guy.....d-dad

Gridiron Gang is great.

Nah, he should do his own thing. Arnold already passed the torch to him, but it would be in poor taste just to just copy everything Arnold did. Conan was bad enough.

didnt kevin hart out-earn him by simply taking every trash-tier comedy film he was offered?

he did like 3 movies + a "comedy" tour lmao

honestly i can't think of an easier job than being a comedian whose target demographic is normie plebes

that "block brothers" things in the baywatch movie is really cringy

Good to see even shoulderlets can make it.

Kevin Hart started at the bottom waaaaaaaay before Def Comedy Jam you stupid retard fuck. What he does now is expanding his base so he can collect money from normies. The dude has been grinding for over 15 years! How is that a bad thing?

I felt the same way user.

By being awesome, thats how he did it. By being awesome, in everything, even in the bad movies where he has to appear along side unfunny people. Hes still just awesome.

>Muh diversity meme actor

>didnt kevin hart out-earn him by simply taking every trash-tier comedy film he was offered?
I think Sam Jackson is still the highest total earner in Hollywood, for literally the reasons you mention. I can't be mad at a nigga grinding.

Hercules was fine. Ignore this chap.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_jf0boJ-q1E

Kevin Hart got no respect until he blew up. Remember when Jamie Foxx tried to roast him on his radio show?

Looking at his mouth here, does he pronounce it cent-oors?

He has been for a while now. He'd be perfect for the role, too. Terminator's stagnating with just Arnold all the time.

...and me user, so that makes 3!

>Anthony Anderson and Kevin Hart in Scary Movie

Soul Plane was the shit.

There's only one hercules, and his name is Kevin Sorbo

He's been in one good movie: Southland Tales.

>mfw Soul Plane preview is an extra in Def Jam FFNY

Boondocks had a GOAT parody of Soul Plane, if y'all motherfuckers never gave The Bernie Mac Show a watch you really should.

Kick out Eisenberg and make him Lex Luthor

youtube.com/watch?v=86MO-JWTNjo

>Excuse me, Mr. People's Champ, I need directions to the Smackdown Hotel. Any help?

Pain & Gain is really good desu.

>"The Rock has been sent back in time to lay he smacketh down on your roody-poo, candy ass human scum. There is a reservation for you at the smack-down hotel for you Sarah Conor you jabronipiece of trash, and this pie eating LALALALALALA Trail blazing, eyebrow raising machine's champ is going to layeth the smacketh down next week at Judgement Day IF YA CAN SMELLAAALALALALALAALOOOO WHAT THE T-5000 IS COOKING.

This. I tried to give The Rock's version of Hercules a chance but turned it off after 5 minutes cause it added all these other faggots as his partners.

>denigrating the talent of a person of color
Check your privilege, shitlord.

hes just an overall good person and he deserves it desu

youtube.com/watch?v=WpZE9J_7d_Q