Way too relatable

way too relatable

i know more about people and the world we inhabit than anyone i know mostly because i watch a lot of films and series. not a waste to me, plus this is why i live - doing things i enjoy.

really penetrates your brainpussy

I like that and I'm gonna use it from now on

really stimulates my brain fuzzies

really gets your neural net cpu learning

Really gets them old 'rons shooting.

wtf I hate tv shows now

>brainpussy
meaning you have a hole in your brain...
wtf dude???

Wow something everyone realizes by the time their 12 is considered profound on r*ddit.

What's not a waste of your life?

>pass user since 2012

pppfffffWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do redditors love over dramatizing shit

As opposed to understanding the difference between they're and their, which typically happens by age 5.

The most accurate description of red pill.

Learning skills that will net you fame or fortune so you can live the life of your dreams.

Because nu-males are very emotional.

Checked

>net you fame or fortune

means nothing in scale of the universe.

i honestly wish i could explore space, wealthy, fame and etc means little to me

Yeah whatever kid, I'm to smart too even reply to you.

pffffWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

reddit hates bill nye now kek

Like yourself

I definitely found myself doing this when binge watching Curb Your Enthusiasm when i'd just wake up, watch a series and eat, then go to bed.

I imagined myself as Larry's friend who he'd call up and what I'd be saying in Jeff's position. Or as Larry, such a comfy lifestyle - just eating out Cheryl every so often, playing golf and going to nice restaurants, pool parties and dinner parties with cool people

Nope

reading fiction is basically the same thing but people view it as intellectual for whatever reason.

Pretty sure DFW covered this in The Pale King

>when you're 1 years old and you have an epiphany

>reading genre fiction
>people view it as intellectual

Mentally deficient people maybe.

That's why you do a fun daytrip on a weekend then come home and don't feel guilty about watching your favorite TV shows for hours.

Well if Elon Musk ever makes that possible, the fit, wealthy, and possibly famous people will be the first to go exploring.

Why?