Why is neo-Sup Forums making me despise white people more than ever?

Why is neo-Sup Forums making me despise white people more than ever?
Is this some jew tactic that makes me want to skin the fuck out of you unapologetic pale shits?

It's shills pretending to be neo-nazi's

Obviously there are some actual neo's but the low energy name calling ones are not legit

Asians are literally more pale than whites though, therefore your entire argument is invalid

Don't worry my slope headed friend we hate you too :^)

You hate us because you ain't us.

No one cares what Muslims think.

>unapologetic pale shits

What exactly do you want us to apologize for? :)

see this shit? its used to be the whites begging for their own safety and opinion from the posters here but now its all about hateful thoughts and a show of supremacy.

no wonder everyone wants whites dead.

>nobody cares what niggers think
>nobody cares what chinks think
>nobody cares what dotheads think
>nobody cares what spics think

be careful where you walk

Muslims aren't necessarily the most trustworthy and reputable types around.

I think most people are getting tired of the nigger apologism at this point.

You should be more worried about China imploding and taking you with them.

i highly doubt china will do shit. the chinese are known pacifists. they prefer to take care of business with diplomacy than violence

whites however are known to spread like cancer because of muh superior culture.

anyhow who cares. as a non white i felt this strong urge of to hate your people now. duno if its the jews or the fuck ever you all are seriously fucking annoying lately.

We have freedom here in america you commie trash.

>the Chinese are known pacifists

Yeah, explain that to the 80 million killed by Mao Ze Dong. As far as us spreading, I can't really see what we've done wrong. The fact that our culture is superior to yours is indisputable. We've built more, and faster than you ever have. We've brought you the wonders of first-world countries through our inventions. You're on an American website, hosted on an American server, that was built by Americans, as part of the American internet, which you are likely accessing through an American-designed computer.

Also, you called us unapologetic, what do we have to apologize for?

So stay off this English imageboard

what makes whitey so susceptible to degeneracy? isn't blaming the jews a form of bix nooding and the equivalent of "blame whitey"?

not that people aren't to blame for what they do, whatever group, but isn't degeneracy symptomatic of the moral failings of your average westerner and not the result of the machinations of heebie kikeberger?

Shut up and make my sneakers you goddamn gook

It's a shame you weren't on that plane.

>be careful where you walk
Well memed, dogshit

>be careful where you walk
The irony.

We're being slowly removed from our homes and it's our own white leaders doing it.
This hatred is necessary for our survival.
No one else is going to help us but ourselves.

HOOAH
O
O
A
H

tolerance.

>A
>FUCKING
>KAMPUNG
I actually have to post korea because malaysians don't do anything of note besides for exist in places god didn't intend humans to exist.