Would he have really let them walk away?

Would he have really let them walk away?

Other urls found in this thread:

madmax.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_Humungus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously, he seemed like a reasonable person.

Why does he wear the mask?

Sure. He seemed incredibly reasonable. A fight would only ensure weakening his own army and they were only interested in the gas. If he didn't want his dogs of war still they would have just taken it by force in the first place.

He's a big guy

Probably. Without the petrol they had no leverage.

Maybe, maybe not. He promised Wez revenge and wouldn't have wanted to seem weak to his dogs, but a full-on frontal assault on the refinery wouldn't have ended well.

Tell me about humongous
Why does he wear the mask?

I used to jack off to that rape scene when I was a toddler.

I didn't know what a twink was when I was younger, so I thought this was just a girl without boobs

His primary concern was the refinery so yes, he would have let them walk away.

His men, however would not. And would have raped, tortured and killed the lot of them. And not necessarily in that order either.

I get the feeling not all of them would have done. Some of them, particularly the mohawk bikers, were clearly complete scumbags who had no remorse.

Some of them seemed more disciplined, though, like the ex-cops. They probably would have done whatever Humungus told them.

Does tha look like the mask of mercy to you?

Why wouldn't he? All he wanted was the fuel.

There's so much going on in these movies and none of it is explained, bloody hell. Those three guys might well be what Max could've become.

It's interesting how few shits George Miller gives to overall continuity and timelines, but how much attention he pays to the little details.

It's never addressed in the film, but these guys are clearly ex-military, for example.

I think he would have actually let them walk away, like Immortan Joe he seemed to have a bigger picture or ruling the wasteland and you need subjects to rule over you can't just rape and kill every single person you see.

>He seemed incredibly reasonable. A fight would only ensure weakening his own army and they w

THEY FUCKING RAPED THOSE TWO SCOUTS

damn guys, you took the post right off my keyboard. Are those really ex cops?

The car, the helmets, the jackets, the bullhorn. Looks pretty coppy to me.

Yes. It's never brought up, but they have the old leather uniforms, aviators and the same helmet design that Goose wore in the first film.

Some of them drive old cop cars while some of them drive souped up road racers. In the script they're called Gayboy Berzerkers.

>wasteland
>ruled by tribal warfare
>only way to get laid is be in a tribe with women or rape

One of them looks like the Cop from the Original Mad Max Poster.

Wez took the only twink they could find

>Some guys cannibalized gear
>Clearly military

Pls

>tfw you'll never be a gayboy berzerker

Why not? Humungus is confirmed to be ex-military, why wouldn't some of his fellow men follow him as society collapsed and the army was disbanded/went rogue?

It's disfigured by scars from a fire.

He says to the BDSM biker that he won't.

squad goals

>Humungus is confirmed to be ex-military

sauce

I love how the dude with the mohawk also played Bennett in Commando

>Not much is said about his origin except for a few tidbits. Most notably, George Miller revealed that "Humungus had been some kind of military man who'd been in a severe accident or explosion and suffered facial or head burns"[3]

madmax.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_Humungus

Were those scouts or just two random assholes they found in the desert? Its been a few years. Either way it wasn't all of humongous's army... Just a few scouts of their own.

The best part of mad max movies, for me anyway, is the fantastic world building done mostly through subtle context clues.

They were scouts. The people at the refinery sent some out and they were all killed and/or captured.

he mighta let them just walk away.....into the desert....with no supplies.....or weapons...or water

so no, either result ends in their death, whether by his warband or by dying out in the wastes

I recently rewatched the trilogy, this means I saw each of the old movies twice. To confirm how shit they were, and they really were. Goddamn. Let your jimmies be rustled by my opinion, gentlemen.

for the love of god post the rape webm

>Gentlemen

Fuck off back to lebbit

or what, will you downvote me? hahaha

who would win in a fight

lord humongous or bane?

he didn't drive so good!

I think he would. They were prejudiced against him because he happens to be a guy who lift without having any other hobby. They were too judgemental and didn't give the guy a chance

Are we talking about Hardy's Bane? Because he is a manlet and Humungus would wipe floor with him.

Probably the guy pumped full of super steroids and not the dipshit who drives straight into an oncoming tanker

>Mad Max
Clubs, hospitals, diners, ice cream stands, garages, TV broadcasts, a courts system and one group of outlaw bikers

>Road Warrior
Lawless war-zone with evil punks riding around on all kinds of vehicles

What happened to fuck shit up that quickly? Cos I know there's only three or so years between each film

DId you not watch the opening montage of RW? It's pretty damn clear what happened.

>drives straight into an oncoming tanker
he didn't see max turn the truck around and he was fully boosted on nitrous, mr mungus wouldn't have been able to swerve out of the way without crashing anyway

anarcho capitalism happened

For you

I'll help

Incoming dump

So yeah it was basically a major fuel shortage, the economy JUSTing itself up, growing civil unrest before finally everything collapsed between 1 and 2

Post your car-fu

Hard mode: no interceptor