Why should we use English?It is not fair,isn't it...

Why should we use English?It is not fair,isn't it? Because People from English-speaking countries(people from a language like English speaking countries for example German and Dutch) has many advantages.
I have seen English every days although here is Japan for example signs.And there are so many ''English'' in internet.
It just can't be right that the language having native speakers is the world common language.
So English troubles us who speak languages which are one of the most diffrent from English Because of that.

何で英語で話さないといけないんだ?
不公平じゃないか?英語圏の奴らばっかり得しててズルい 何もかも英語が優遇されすぎてる
ここは日本なのに英語を見かけない日が一度もないんだが 看板とかもテレビとかも日本語の下に必ず英語が小さくついているし ネットも英語だらけ 絶対おかしいと思う 母語話者がいる言語を世界共通語にするなんて
おかげで一番英語から遠いグループの言語を母語にしてる俺たちは大迷惑なんだが

Other urls found in this thread:

smhric.org/jap_165.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or we could all turn back time, speak french a bit, everywhere, you know
le bon vieux temps

french is much more difficult than english
so you would need to invest much more money and time to teach the world how to speak french.
thus, english is better as global language

fuck off frenchie

let's all learn Icelandic. It's the superior language

But french is so diffrent from Japanese.
What about Esperanto?

þetta

>Esperanto
Isn't the vocabulary of Esperanto mainly based off Romance languages? It will still be quite different from non-Euro languages desu.

>Esperanto
fucking gay
don't talk to me ever again you nipger

Esperanto a shit
Interlingua is the future
every european language is so different from japanese.

Really?So uhhh what about Chinese?
I get it.I'm so sad that Europe and America dominate the world.

Learning a language for a japonese is going to be really hard regardless of the language because You guys speak an isolated language which does not have anything or not much in common with other languages.

>Japan is more responsible than any other nation for the total dominance of the Anglophone world
>worse at English than Third World elementary school dropouts

>japanese
>isolated language

>So uhhh what about Chinese?
不可能。
你会了解中文吗?
And well, in the end the only non-Euro international languages that have somewhat influence are Arabic because of religion or Chinese or "Hindustani" because of sheer numbers of speakers around the world, but then again, the majority of those are Nativespeakers.

But Korean language is like Japanese so we can speak and use fluently if we learn Korean like English

>The Japonic language family includes the Japanese language spoken on the main islands of Japan as well as the Ryukyuan languages spoken in the Ryukyu Islands. The family is widely accepted by linguists, and the term "Japonic languages" was coined by Leon Serafim.[2] The common ancestral language is known as Proto-Japonic.

That is not isolated(sarcasm)

Out of curiosity tell me where esle japanese spoken outside of Japan?

thats not true.

They also have a ridiculously limited phonetic system

I've seen an article written by a Japanese traveler
He claimed that Japanese and Mongolian are very similar grammatically ("it is enough to substitute words and you get the same meaning")

Both languages may have come from a same common language

Officially: Angaur, Palau.
>According to the state constitution of 1982, Angaur's official languages are Palauan, English and Japanese. It is the only place in the world where Japanese is an official language, as it is not the official but rather the de facto national language of Japan. However, results of the latest census show that in April 2005, there were neither usual nor legal residents of Angaur aged 5 years or older who spoke Japanese at home at all. No person reported or was reported to be of Japanese ethnic origin for Angaur. One person born (but apparently not residing) on Angaur reported to speak Japanese and Palauan equally often at home.

It isn't fair I'm so sad.
Korea and Taiwan and Indonesia before 1945(The era of Empire of Japan).
何で?

Unironically their phonetic system is somehow similar to the Spanish one.

Speak better Merican, ya dumb nip

no. the fact is, koreans have a lot of japanese words and expressions cause of the muh colonial period, whereas japanese doesnt have korean words at all except for their nouns like food names. a bunch of chinese are common in ea though

The Japanese article

smhric.org/jap_165.htm

>Angaur, Palau.
That's strange somehow

Why are you guys so salty about your language no longer being the lingua franca? Why do you hate English so much?

Yeah.from Chinese
So Korean and Japanese has same word(not same pronunciation) and grammars are so like each other.
But now Chinese is so diffrent from Japanese in grammar so it's difficult

Don't worry.
Soon everyone will speak chinese as second language.
At least I assume it will be somehow easier for japanese to learn it since you both have Onyomi and kunyomi pronunciations

simply you cant be fluent at it so easily. its not the same as europeans or those hispanics to learn and speak english. guess it takes you the same time as learning chinese or english.

I am kinda confused. Who is saying the truth?

english is stupid easy, what you talkin bout

They do not speak an indo-european language. Indeed for Eurofags like us is not that hard.

tojo it's not our fault you and your nation are retaded

As long as I remember, there are litte words in Japanese which deprives from Korean language,
while we have a lot of Chinese words and proverbs.

i know but still
plus it's everywhere with movies and whatnot

wrong. korean is an insular language not derived from chinese.

And koreans have some japanese words and expressions when Japan colonyed Korea.
So Japan and Korea have same words and expressions because of both reasons.

both grammars are "similar" but thats all. academically, nothing in common has still been proven. the origins of words i mentioned are true.

learning korean is hard for japanese anyway. people just assume it would be easy because of the above. but in reality, its as hard as learning other languages. same would go for koreans learning japanese.

>Bulgaria flag
>Europe flag
>English is Europen language

Let's start a movement and only speak Latin on this board.

Puellas pulchras amo :-DD

It's us in east asia's fault for not able to develop modern civilization. China is too easy to unify and east asia is to secluded geographically. So the entire history of east asia we have an thought oppressing chinese empire with its even worse tribunal states, and a few babarian hordes up north. Without competition there's no progression, and now everything is too late

>poor nip
>with superiority complex
>soooo smart
>can't into english
>drink radio active water
>tiny dick
:^)

The "Altaic languages"-theory is still unproven tho.
Coles :DDD

But many of south Korean speak Japanese flunetly?
My South Korean friends speak Japanese fluently.
So I don't understood he is south Korean untill he said he is south Korean.

Just unfucking your own language should be enough.

and yes bulgaria was and still is in europe and was yuuuge at some points AND had sewers at a time when your implied europeans were throwing their shit from their windows on the street

P.S. my dick is big.

Also I do believe Shang Dynasty actually did the most cultural exportation of the entire east asian history. Not only in Central america but also some siberian and pacific tribes did archeologists find cultures that use similar artstyle/writing system and religious rituals. But i think a culture that heavily uses human sacrifice is better dead than spread

英語ない界語
英語は界数二語
いつ私になる界皇 "ロイバン" 界語

Good post. It also explains the rate of progress for the US in the 19th and 20th centuries.
>take aforementioned competing yuros
>throw them together in a place with a common language, virtually unlimited resources, and minimal regulations

Xi...

If you have a better idea for a global language, I'd like to hear it

Yukio please

speak Anglish eh!?

its just those korean weebs actually dedicated themselves to learning japanese. we dont even know learning finn or korean, which is easier for japanese. anyway what i wanna say is this matter is different from the matter of those euros speaking english. learning korean is not like that for japanese.

LEARN JAPANESE
We could compromise on Kanji like we do for many Gaijin here

I think so,too.
Use Japanese,you guys

I just finished my first lesson of Minna no Nihongo

はじみまして。私はアノンです。学生です。よろしくおねがいします。

Aaaaand that's it folks.
lol

angrish

アノンちゃん可愛いね 愛してるよ俺の愛しい恋人よ

ご専門は?

漢字だけじゃなくて尊敬語等も難しいからな~

>アノンちゃん可愛いね 愛してるよ俺の愛しい恋人よ
Google translate says that it's pretty gay.

医学生

Next year I will finish Med Uni and go to Germany to study in another discipline

Because the English-speaking (((people))) control the banks

Right everyone must learn Russian instead, Sup Forums is russian speaking board.

まあその辺は大目に見てやるよ
上から目線だけど(笑)
You are so hot.I love you(^ε^)-Chu!!

You should be glad that English is international language, it's quite easy to learn, much easier than French I'd say. Yes, English men have advantage over foreigners in terms of speaking English, but, when you learn English you have advatage over them because you know 1 more language than they do on average as they do not have need to learn foreign language. Be proud that you're not from US or Bongland.

That's cool
Good luck then!

Japan, the answer is simple. Just kill everyone who doesn't speak your language.

It worked for the English.

Even for a Spaniard like me that English is painful to read
Go get some lessons Murakami

Spanish should be lingua franca desu

It would be, if only Hispanophone countries were more successful.

Spanish is a very beatiful language.
I don't know it but certanly wouldn't mind it to be Lingua Franca.

Written form maybe.
Not in speech though.
Ala, Latin should be.

that's cause Japan & a lot of countries where English is taught as a completely foreign language make it hard for the language to be taught properly, they really fuck it up for you

French is much more difficult than English

why does my country have to learn english bawww
it's not fair bawwww
everyone should learn japanese bawwww

>>>/allnationz/

>try to learn French
>is that t/s silent in this word?
>ask French person for clarification
>get beaten up for not knowing perfect French
They don't make it easy to learn. It's very difficult to pass as a native English speaker, but it's a very easy language to learn basic phrases. We're far less protective of our language, seeing as it's already a mutt tongue.

It's too hard and I wouldn't gain much from it. Japanese are notoriously insular and xenophobic people.

Turn it back further and speak Latin
I wish I wasn't a brainlet and could speak Latin

I don't hope Japanese is spoken as a common language like English because it is unacceptable for me that Japanese gets raped by foreigners;
foreigner's Japanese is so awkward and incomprehensible that I feel even great sorriness for my ancestor having developed Japanese language.

Aren't Polish schools basically Catholic schools? That's how I picked up the little bit of Latin I know.

>if only Hispanophone countries were more successful.
how could the USA possibly be more successful?

わかり手

English is superior in theory.
>like the way you pronounce words and letters, English sounds "cool" or at least, (Ecclesiastical Latin also has this characteristic, when not sung that is, and it's always fucking sung.) When men speak french they sound like total faggots, Spanish, Italian and Greek sounds awful; SLOW THE DUCK DOWN. Most languages have this ugly sounding aspect to them, which English does not.

Just have to change some spelling inconsistencies, a certain spelling should always be pronounced the same every time, and things that are pronounced the same should be spelled the same.
There are other examples I've noticed but forgotten to write down, and can't remember right now. Like vague linguistic "rules".

More people here speak English than Spanish here. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Standardizing English might make it easier to learn, but it would ultimately be bad for advanced understanding. There's almost always an etymological reason for why a word is spelled a certain way, which helps to more clearly define some of our technical, philosophical, etc. words. There's also muh history and culture.
>More people here speak English than Spanish here.
And here I showed my command of the English language here.
>mfw

CATALONIA IS BETTER LANGUAGE THAT SPANISH

Sure.
Big words should be left alone, but big words often are all from Latin or Greek, and are spelled as they are supposed to sound.
The problem is with Norse, old English and Saxon/Anglo words getting mixed up.
Tear and tear. English needs to get back Æ for the ''Ä'' sound in Tear. So Lisa is tæring Tommy apart.
English just needs umlauts and diæreses.

>If you did this to English, it would become very similar to Swedish, in its written form.

>English needs to get back Æ for the ''Ä'' sound in Tear. So Lisa is tæring Tommy apart.
Yeah, I could go for that.
>English just needs umlauts and diæreses.
No umlauts.

Actually Esperanto would be a good compromise for a united european language. Not sure it will help you with non-Japanese languages, tho.

Do you got proofs?

>So English troubles us who speak languages which are one of the most diffrent from English Because of that.

So write in a language that's closely related to yours, such as Turkish

>yaniyooooooom

This is SJW-like-logic.
We speak it because it evolved like that.