youtube.com/watch?v=cUGf7BtcvaI
youtube.com/watch?v=mfnN5ukd8i0
archive.org/stream/drmartinluthers01kcgoog/drmartinluthers01kcgoog_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

press S to spit on his grave

S

>ruins
>implying the catholic church isn't at fault for canonizing fanfiction
For each of Luther's 95 theses, I fap, not for them being right, but for the massive destruction it wrought upon the cathoshits.
Burn in hell heretic scum.

Are you dare i even say it... a papist? As in you believe in the word of a man appointed by men instead of the direct word of Jesus himself?

*spits on the pathetic heathen*

youtube.com/watch?v=cUGf7BtcvaI

>says the brit, member of *nglican church

*saves europe*

Schismatic scum pls. First the Semi-Arian homoiousios bullshit, then the autism over the filioque. I swear even when Jesus Christ will come back and personally unite His Church again, you orthodogs will find some bullshit reason to split off and jew Him over.

Mashallah I have converted to Islam brother, I can't wait to go to heaven so Mohammed (pbuh) can spread his ass for me.

shut the fuck up right now heretic and *maybe* you'll get away with purgatory

at least the cathoshits didn't lose our lands to a bedouin paedophile

Literally did nothing wrong

*ruins europe*

>Papists are ACTUALLY okay with indulgence
that alone literally proves that protestantism is superior

>saves europe
>screams *allah akbar*
>*boom*

youtube.com/watch?v=mfnN5ukd8i0

Better doing penance then having a heretic tell me you can be saved by faith alone, one that even adjusted Scripture for that by adding a extra word to a sentence.

You can rest assured L*ther and C*lvin are burning in hell right now.

hell isn't real
indulgences are real

so martin > the old pedophiles who wanted to plunder normal people

tips fedora

Brits ruined Europe pretty good by starting world war 2

the concept of indulgence is retarded, and you are retarded if you defend it

>ruins Europe
>Lutheran countries are the best in Europe
???

>The Rich Young Man
>(Mark 10:17-31; Luke 18:18-30)
>16Just then, a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?”

>17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied, “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

>18“Which ones?” the man asked.

>Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, 19honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’d”

>20“All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?”

>21Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

>22When the young man heard this, he went away in sorrow, because he had great wealth.

>23Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

fuckign American televangelists will tell poor alcoholics, junkies and whatever poor sobs are watching them at 4 in the morning:

(voice of John Hagee) When God makes a preacher rich, that means he is close to God, it means God made him a better person. The richer you are, the closer to God. Now donate some money to my account, you can give what you want, you can give 10 dollah you can give 10000 dollah call now 1-800-GIB-TO-GOD our telephone ladies are awaiting your call. Praise Israel.

>muh $5 indulgence
>muh symbolic penance can't buy no food anymore nao

Protestantshits are suddenly silent. Thought so. You don't even believe, you're basically the native Jews of Europe. I hope you'll follow their fate in the afterlife.

>conveniently forgets Andalusia and Sultanate of Rum

Televangies are pure scum, in fact most Evangelicals are

Protestantism started on your half. Don't blame us for being protestant.

M8 you know as well as I do that we kicked out those second-hand-kikes centuries ago.

Sure they went north, but you're the ones who took in Huguenots voluntarily too.

The handful of protestants we still have live in Limburg as close to the Dutch and German border as possible.

We didn't start the fire. L*ther and C*lvin did. e acted accordingly.

How very christian of you. I'm sure Jesus would've been proud of someone like you.

>then the autism over the filioque
>implying the son is the same as the father
>not recognizing the son's greatness
Go back to raping kids neck collar loving fuck. God knows the orthodox way is the true way, look at your countries degeneracy. You dare call yourself christian.
Like you are doing right now?

>conveniently forgets Andalusia

smelly dumb Visigoth scum

the eternal G*rman, first they spread the Arian heresy for centuries, then through massive infighting they literally invite the Moors in and convert to islam (Ebro region Visigoth nobles).

Of course centuries later pretty much the whole Germanic world falls for the protestant heresy too.

Mark my words, the first nations in the near future to convert voluntarily to islam, will be G*rmanics.

Once a heretic, always a heretic.

yes He would, see pic related

truth hurts doesn't it?

Don't you have to pay the Catholic church for ascendacy to heaven papers, paedophile?

Faith for you is like a flag you wave at an international football match.

Faith for the Catholic church was paying to go into heaven.
I wasn't the one that subverted the religion. Your actions lead to that.

did I hurt you fee-fees, schismatic scum?

tell me, where did the big bad turk touch you?

mmaybe you shouldn't have offended God by being a schismatic and he wouldn't have sent you His Scourge?

yeah right, like the Orthodox Church don't ask for small contributions

fetanigger pls

Seems that telling the truth makes you go into hysterics. Typical Catholic heretic.
Enjoy having a Pope that likes gays more than the faithful.
Paedophile.

Small contributions is one thing, paying to ascend is another. Don't move the goalposts heretic scum.

Heretic?

What, i've been calm all the time, just direct with Holy truth. You act like the Swede above.

That is protestant slanderous myth, indulgences exist in orthodoxy too as it was something that started in the first centuries, and is always voluntary and a small fee, it's a form of penance like praying or a pilgrimage is, and you are always free to choose the latter.

And I'm a traditional catholic, we despise Vatican II concilium let alone the current pope.

Also schismatics aren't heretics, they're just self-important pricks, like the Byzantines always were, hated by all their neighbours. I can't help it that you offended God.

Is it true that he devoured feces because he thought it was a remedy?

yes. It's a German thing I guess.

s

All he wanted was to tidy up the catholic church which he never left. The catholics eventually implemented all his suggestions, but it took 450 years.
Lutheranism was mostly a guise to leave the EU superstate of the time. Swexit happened in 1527 and boosted the pisspoor deep frozen country into a powerhouse.

>That is protestant slanderous myth
No it isn't (exactly, if you wanna talks serious)
>self important prick
>has infallibility
Come on man. It's not like the churches are a represenation of God's will.
If the orthodoxes offended god so did the catholics. It was a mutual thing

No, but he liked to play with his hemorrhoid.

archive.org/stream/drmartinluthers01kcgoog/drmartinluthers01kcgoog_djvu.txt

>My sickness consisted of the swelling of the lip of my anus to the size of a walnut during the act of defecation. On it, there was a small bump, the size of a hemp corn, a very small one.

>The bump pained more, the softer the stool and pained less the harder it was.

>If coagulated blood was discharged, I found my self in a pleasant, even enjoyable act of stool evacuation.

>The more blood clots left, the more pleasure I felt which made me defecate a few times a day.

>If I pushed on it with my finger, it began to itch pleasantly and blood ran down.

hot

It's real. Original source in German. Original translation by me :^)

You guys should read up on how Arius died.
Not risking the ban.

maybe if this was translated in the 16th century we would never have abandoned the Catholic church.

>It was then Saturday, and Arius was expecting to assemble with the church on the day following: but divine retribution overtook his daring criminalities. For going out of the imperial palace, attended by a crowd of Eusebian partisans like guards, he paraded proudly through the midst of the city, attracting the notice of all the people. As he approached the place called Constantine’s Forum, where the column of porphyry is erected, a terror arising from the remorse of conscience seized Arius, and with the terror a violent relaxation of the bowels: he therefore enquired whether there was a convenient place near, and being directed to the back of Constantine’s Forum, he hastened thither. Soon after a faintness came over him, and together with the evacuations his bowels protruded, followed by a copious hemorrhage, and the descent of the smaller intestines: moreover portions of his spleen and liver were brought off in the effusion of blood, so that he almost immediately died. The scene of this catastrophe still is shown at Constantinople, as I have said, behind the shambles in the colonnade: and by persons going by pointing the finger at the place, there is a perpetual remembrance preserved of this extraordinary kind of death.

I know man, we're still human beings after all. They say one day He will come back and restore His Church, it will be for the better. Vatican is full of vipers right now.

The same disease was suffered by my godfather
Thankfully modern medicine saved him
I am actually an athiest, lmao

Is there a difference in Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Serbian Orthodox, etc?

Are all the Orthodox churches basically the same?

Yes, except not really.
Basically each church has their microdifferences when it comes to practices, mysteries, etc.
For the most part it's the same though (aside from the holy language of course)

Not that kind of atheist
I am a theology student as well

braaap

s