Is it possible to be a fan of them unironically?

Is it possible to be a fan of them unironically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KqJAnW5hDA
youtube.com/watch?v=pyY-bDjeKic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes :)

yes

Anybody who is a fan of anything ironically needs to get help

Yep

yes i love me some McRide

depends if you're 15 or not

I think he's the best living lyricist

I've only met one guy IRL who knew about death grips. He would play the songs ironically then claim that they were "so trash dude"; this is the same kid who walks into class and screams "THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS" on occasion. So basically if your anything like that kid, then yes. Otherwise once you understand what they are, you will probably be able to fuck with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KqJAnW5hDA

this nigga thinks Death Grips is meme rap...

youtube.com/watch?v=pyY-bDjeKic

i agree with him but he called meme a prefix so i think he's retarded

So because fans make memes out of the lyrics and pictures of the band it makes the music meme rap? The same shit happens to literally EVERY other artist.

"I saw a funny meme of thom yorke where he said he was sucking on a lemon hehexd. Radiohead is meme rock xd"

The music they make has progressive, but mostly interesting, instrumentation with high energy and interesting and sometimes dark lyrics. But because some fans make jokes on the internet, its meme rap trash. You're a fucking idiot.

Dank meme bro xD

I'm responding to bait that responded to bait

Pronounced "Mick Ride"

when will we get out of this post-irony phase
it's literally making humor become less funny

>15 seconds in and guy in vid sounds like what I imagine an anthropomorphic bottle of soylent to sound like
No thanks I'm going back to listening to LDA. Please place your genitals in your anus desu.

You can just say you want to have a Death Grips thread, you don't need to tack on these ridiculous bait OP posts. Everybody appreciates that they're one of the most consistently high-quality bands currently operating.

bork is

Pre-Money Store, yes.
Post-Money Store, no.

R u gay er er sumthing?