1. You are a your country

1. You are a your country
2. How do you will react if Brazil invade Venezuela?

Literally no one cares about South America.

We could rob all their oil. No one will give a shit. That's good.

literally would not care

This

1. flag
2. Dump all niggers from our islands on the mainland and invade some additional islands for our lebensraum

venezuela belongs to spain, u fuckin macaco

Do it. Just end their misery already my fellow monkeys,

Temer can barely have support to stay in power.
There is no way we are invading anything.

Sure thing, Sadan was told the same thing when he invade Kuwait. Where is he now?

Maybe Colombia join the party...

brazil getting even bigger and agresive

Join the party and retake your precious land.

2018 my friend, 2018...

What you talking about, we are top tier neighbor...
We don't plan to annex Venezuela, just stop the communism from enslave our continent.

*Blocks your path*

Look at the plan.
We invade from south and march directly to Caracas.
You go from west taking all their ports and coastal towns. We meet at Caracas and we handle the country to you, and you give us 25% of all oil extracted for the next 5 years.
We take El Caura and Sipapo, and you take the rest.

thats a shit plan desu

You're all the same anyway

Sound good to me, but it'd be a win-lose situation for you. To make things even fairer, I'd even accept giving you 25% of the oil extracted for a lifetime, not just 5 years

Find a flaw!

Lifetime agreements always end in war. Governments became to greedy, better not.

flaw is settling for 25% of all oil extracted for the next 5 years

thats like no money.

Venezuela has one of the largest oil deposit in world, 5 years of Caribbean oil, means a lot. (just to pay for the military expenses).

5 years deal is shit for states. you at least go for 50 year deals. just look at syria for example, most syrian mines belong to iran for next 50 years now and that navy base russia has is now life time deal.

5 year is insanely small time compared to life span of states.

>If we put 50 years deal, this mean that they will not extract large amounts of oil for a while. If we put 5 years, they will pump the shit out that.

Also, Brazil is not know for being a shitty lecher. Our main goal is to help Venezuelans.

sure lad. USA wanted to help iraqis and afghans too right?

itt: game of macacos

They just wanted to fuck with Russian influence in those regions, they even force farmers to grow opium since Russia is their main importer of drugs.
Also, we are not USA.

no i mean post 2000 not cold war.

Wait until Poland and Russia decides how they will share your country :)

don't butthurt this much, civ tier roleplaying is annoying to read

divide this, divide that
these games create cancerous fanzone

>cancerous
You just describe Sup Forums. Tis is why I keep coming to this place in the last 4 years.

Deeply concern and shit.