There is no God, Summer. Gotta rip that band aid off now. You'll thank me later

>There is no God, Summer. Gotta rip that band aid off now. You'll thank me later.

I literally stood up and clapped when he said this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit

>Not understanding basic sarcasm

Autism

We don't care about your religious view, the show itself is why he said you should go back to Ledddit, and I agree

he's a crazy scientist, did you expect him to also be a devout christian? i swear you cunts who shit on r&m because "reddit" are the absolute most brainless morons

nobody holds the opinions that you are strawmanning. the show is on adult swim which appeals to younger viewers and has alternative comedy - it is no wonder that these younger viewers with alternative comedic tastes are also likely to be left-leaning and/or atheist so what's the point of trying to make them stick out like a sore thumb when it's already obvious, faggot

oh no, did the poor man hurt your feelings? daawww

Characters aren't allowed to hold beliefs I disagree with, it makes me feel icky

you're the one making the autistic thread, autist

the show is reddit

reddit

for some reason it didn;t feel like r/atheism: the show. and I've cringed at a lot of pseudointellectual atheists like ricky gervais in invention of lying

atheism isn't a theme of this show like has been in other things. that line itself wasn't clung to. it was just part of mental free form of the show

yes Goy, The Athiests are Fedoras, and those are for neckbeards and MLP Fans.
HAHAHA, never dissavow god Goy

Marlon Brando screaming "the edge! The edge!"

I love Rick and Morty, and am eagerly awaiting season 3. One of my favorite shows.
I think it's hilarious how much time and effort people like OP put into "hating" it. You people think about it more than I do.

mind substantiating your beliefs?

you don't have to put time and effort into hating Reddit and its spawn when you browse Sup Forums

it's handed to us on a silver platter every day, in almost every other post and thread

you just sit here and see reddit come and stay as they please

you don't have to put effort into it at all. you faggots come here, act like faggot, and act like there's something wrong with us for disliking you

>shit on the floor

I literally stood up and clapped when he said this.

But Satan exists and Summer worked for him

So brave. I literally cried

>he's a crazy scientist, did you expect him to also be a devout christian?

A lot of famous scientists were devout christians tbf. I don't have a problem with rick and morty, it's got a clear target audience (edgy high schoolers) and it panders to them effectively.

Okay I'm sick of hearing about this show

someone post a clip that will convince me to watch it or treat it like shit

Then he prays to God for his life in the first episode of Season 2, typical atheist.

Why was Season 2 so meh btw? I feel like they got way too self-referential.

>there is no god

But there is a devil, and he seems to more or less be the christian idea of the devil. And Rick prays to God in that one episode. This is just another example of Rick being a liar and a dick for no real reason, he probably want Summer to go to hell.

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

Here, I'll give you a quote from the show:

>"We get paid 30% less to do the same job."

That should tell you all you need to know.

This is the best thing the creator has done.
youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM

that was the custom in their day, not many people were atheists historically

how does the shower pander to edgy high schoolers?

heh

>There is races aren't equal, Summer. You can't expect them to all act white. You won't live in a safe, high trust nation because of the Hart-Cellar Americans. Gotta rip that band aid off now. You'll thank me later.

Did Raimi co-write this?

religion is fucking stupid

True.
Atheism is horrible for jews.
It promotes amoral consumerist society to move the globalisation economic machine.
Too much money to get on all those wares to sell.

>how does the shower pander to edgy high schoolers?

From what I remember:

>Quotes like OP's
>Spouting silly shallow political opinions that you probably heard from teenage relatives at Thanksgiving
>A lot of the episodes revolve around high school
>Baby's first existential crisis
>Feminism episode
>Cheap depressing scenes thrown in out of nowhere to give the illusion of depth/substance

It's not some horrible show, the guy who created it is a good writer (same guy who did Community and that had 2 great seasons), but it's clearly aimed towards edgy high schoolers and maybe some college students.

Religion jokes are the quintessence of high school edge comedy.

Christianity is a controlled opposition dogma created and perpetuated by Jews to control gentiles.

Churches are businesses too and they get tax exempt status so who are the real kikes?

this is fucking awful

who can stand listening to their voices

Does anyone actually care about Rick? He's such a fucking piece of shit to everyone and then we are supposed to care that he's suicidal or something.

I would think most of us can identify with Morty, but I honestly have trouble watching because I hate Rick so much.

someone please give me a good argument in favour of organized religion

At least for Christianity is literally the blueprint for a prosperous benevolent nation

you'd be hard pressed to find a first world nation now that isn't culturally or legislatively Christian.

but he's right, """"""God"""""" isn't real

the only political episodes i can think of is the feminist one desu, and the nihilistic themes aren't necessarily wrong either

rick later also prays

it's just a shitty one-off joke, they don't diss religion in every episode

Liberia is also majorly Christian but it's a giant shithole

>wahhhhh wahhh people like a show that I don't and they also don't recognize what mature, patrician taste I have. Why am I so much better than everyone else??!?!

Every one of these manbabbie threads

>blueprint for a prosperous benevolent nation
Christianity does create a subservient underclass pretty well, just like every other religion

I think the fact that first world countries are christian is more a coincidence in that Christianity settled in europe

Hello Sup Forums, I'm glad you like our show

>its a hidden reverse-fedora thread

Pass.

> 2017
> Being a cuck

it's nice to have a dedicated Sup Forums containment thread on Sup Forums

good job OP

If he could substantiate his believes he wouldn't be so insecure about a cartoon joke about no god.

Came for this

This. It's like pointing out that Lincoln was a racist. It would have been surprising if he wasn't. Pretty much everybody was in his day.

Nice thumbnail there Jesus

you're welcome reddit

cant wait for season 3 :)

>Written by women
I'm sure you will

I like rick because I sympathise with his philosophy. None of his family really cares about him - shown when he is face down on his table for literally days and no one even comes to check on him.

He's stuck between being able to do an unthinkable amount because of his stark intelligence, while also not really caring about anything because he knows there's no God, no afterlife, no one really matters, nothing REALLY matters, and he knows this because he can literally travel to the universe where instead of going face down on the table, he committed sucide, and he could just replace himself without anyone noticing a thing.

> there's no God, no afterlife, no one really matters, nothing REALLY matters

Babby's first misinterpretation of Nietzsche

I don't need to spoil your fun, but your sarcastic attitude and reaction to this Rick and Morty quote is exactly why the shadow jews had it made in the first place.

You mean babby's first interpretation of rick and morty, I don't live in his universe, but you can tell that's how he thinks given his actions.

I might feel the same if I could travel to a billion universes and do basically anything because I'm probably the smartest guy in the multiverse.

>clapping while watching tele

Do Americans *REALLY* do this???

I've also not read much philosophical literature, so I wish people would stop projecting this nietzsche shit on to me because I know literally nothing about him or his literature.

>that was the custom in their day, not many people were atheists historically

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Season 2 Episode 7 is probably the most red-pilled tv episode to ever air on mainstream tv.

Too bad you cant get over yourself and actually enjoy it.

kys pleb

what episode was this?

Next season is gonna be written by a staff of only women

And you don't know what redpilled is if you use it for this trash show without any sort of reference or fact

Just a heads-up: Justin Roiland is a Sup Forums lurker

cool.

>he doesnt know what episode Im talking about
>still tries to argue it

>then he goes on to the bastardized Sup Forums version of the Matrix term "red-pill" to make another ad hominem post

Youre pathetic.

It's from season 3.

So what you're using is the redddit version of redpilled, gotcha

>Churches are businesses too and they get tax exempt status so who are the real kikes?

Le r/atheism opinion right here. Has no concept of separation of church and state.

>Feminism episode

It was mocking feminism.

>the redddit version of redpilled

You like labelling things dont you?

I guess it easier to "argue" that way, if you have nothing of value to say, or dont know how to formulate an argument without memes and buzzwords.

Gotcha.

Yet all data confirms Americans have the highest % of cucks, highest % of christians and those christians are more zionistic than any other group on earth. The real jew is an American Christian

>Christianity is a controlled opposition dogma

Europeans Christians killed more Jews than any other ethnic group in history

>"We get paid 30% less to do the same job."

"""""""""sure""""""""" buddy

because high school is about the time when people get enough brain cells to realize the more obvious bullshit in the world. at least the smart ones do.

Dont bother.

Plebs dont understand satire if it hits them on the head.

>Uses Sup Forums for argument about redpilled
>Gets mad when I reply the same way

You know, lemme short-circuit the tit for tat

So instead of hitting the bottom, let's hit the top

There's been a lot of awful murderous openly religious world leaders and some pretty decent ones

And a lot of awful murderous atheist leaders like Stalin and Mao

Who was the most benevolent, successful atheist world leader in history who helped develop his or her country into prosperity, peace and wealth?

any good torrents for it?

being religious is as comparably healthy as not smoking fags
regardless it is stupid shit, but imo society is stupid shit, so they work well together.

is there cartoon nudity in this "adult cartoon"?

>Uses Sup Forums for argument about redpilled

Nope. You brought it up lad. Go back to my original post. You literally debated the term "red-pilled", due to your Sup Forums experience using it incorrectly.

The goalposts keep moving further. I think Im about done teaching you a lesson.

You were the one who brought up Sup Forums, so it was your reaction to me critiquing your use of redpilled, if Sup Forums is the first thing that pops in your head when somebody discusses things with you, then you might be a braindead libcuck

Religious people are infants psychologically. The original SJWs.

le Sup Forums opinion right there. Keep on sucking the imaginary dick of a god that exists because of what a dude said in a book written by a human. I'll live my life freely.

There's a reason why r/atheism was banished to the basement. It got so euphoric and cringeworthy that even the atheist owners couldn't take it.

not an argument

This is unfunnier than the Multidimensional TV episodes.

Ok, then prove that to be the case.

Based on that logic I can say that a lot of scientists nowadays are secretly Christian but to come out such would get them scorned in the academic community.

It's only cringeworthy because it exposes something that makes most people uncomfortable. Any place that condescends to 90% of the human population is going to be disliked and slandered. I just visited after seeing this thread and it's nothing but real examples of how retarded religious people are, like a plumber who fixed a leaking pipe in Finland and was accused of being a heretic because people thought the leak was Jesus tears. It's only natural that a board discussing such satire-tier stupidity would exist.

CHRISTKEK VS. FEDORAFAG

I really don't understand. Logically it doesn't make sense, so can you help me a little? Christianity comes from the belief that the god from the bible and every other saint/entity in it are real and that they govern the world. Why should I believe that what a book written by a human says the truth? How do I know that? I mean, it's as the same thing as me saying that I'm God and you should pray to me.

Also, why should I pick God, Jesus and etc. instead of Zoroaster for example?

pl0x no meems, no Sup Forums or /r/atheism shit

>It's only cringeworthy because it exposes something that makes most people uncomfortable.

Whaaa? Do I have to post the hundreds of fedora pics and insane euphoric quotes? Atheists fucking embarassed themselves out of the mainstream with their nonsense. Even the recent Reason Rally drew less than Hitler at a Bar Mitzvah.

>Do I have to post the hundreds of fedora pics and insane euphoric quotes

Are you actually implying anything less than 99% of those were made by asshurt, mentally ill religious sheep? Holy fuck you're retarded.

>Why should I believe that what a book written by a human says the truth?

No one's asking you to. But a lot of brilliant scientists (much smarter than you or I) have chosen this.

>Are you actually implying anything less than 99% of those were made by asshurt, mentally ill religious sheep? Holy fuck you're retarded.

You really believe that? Fucking really? This is autistic levels of denial.

Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures

>shadow jews

I guess if you believe that I can see why you believe in an invisible sky fairy.