What is it like in countries where there is only one dominant sport?

What is it like in countries where there is only one dominant sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldrugby.org/rankings/mru?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Leaf
>any relevant sport besides Ice Hockey

You can answer that yourself

better than watching 4 sports and being shit at all of them

Why are you so aggressive? Outside of hockey the NBA and NFL are huge here as well. I'm curious as to whether just soccer 24/7 gets stale.

we get really good and fuck your shit up

europeans are into tennis and F1 a lot too

here in SA basketball is a thing too

Life is not good

>tfw normies only care about american football
Really fucking obnoxious tbqh desu. Football is such a shit tier sport.

No plumbing or basic utilities. Quality of life is very low. Alot of Muslims and blacks. Looks similar to Somalia.

Objectively the best sport in the world

stupid opinion

Cricket snooker boxing darts curling bowls tennis badminton shinty cheese rolling sister shagging golf squash cycling sailing rowing athletics eugenics eurythmics rugby hurling and croquet

But America has 4 sports

I guess volleyball is a thing here too

We have other popular sports here too, like Volley and MMA, I guess, but Football is by far the most popular.
But that might happen in America, like Handegg is the most popular sport but due to being so big and having alot of money sports that don't dragg that many popularity are still "Big". I heard that NBA have a attendance problem.

Your country has one NBA team (Raptors) and one NFL team (Bills). Why do you guys care about those sports so much?

Patrician opinion

Pretty shit, no one really seems to care about anything but the America's Cup, and that only happens once every four years.

>no dogging

Lol. Muslims are pretty rare here though, only 1.5% of our population.

>But that might happen in America, like Handegg is the most popular sport but due to being so big and having alot of money sports that don't dragg that many popularity are still "Big".

Kind of. But traditionally America's #1 sport was baseball, and it's still massive. So is basketball. NFL is king, but it's not as dominant in the US as soccer is in Brazil.

>I heard that NBA have a attendance problem.
It doesn't, the arenas are just so small (20,000) that the numbers look low.

Yeah, and when your outside in a smoking area, what are you gonna talk about? Literally only football and eugenics. You don't have to worry about someone else preferring another sport, because even if they do they still know football.

Really don't know

I'd rather that Brazil was good at Basketball desu, is much more cool.
But yeah, I'm still glad that we can be in the Top 3 of two popular sports in the whole world.

What sports?

you said rugby twice

That's why it's so popular across the world.

There are two codes of rugby you. League and Union. Both are shit.

based portugal coming in to save the thread

they're still nowhere near divegrass in term of popularity

best american post on this sub in years

we're the definition of a one sport country and people that don't like football just play volleyball, handball, basketball, motocross or watch motorsports

>he doesn't know about rugby 12s, 10s, 9s, 7s, touch rugby and beach rugby

>tfw football, cycling, f1, field hockey and darts are all big here

r8 our main sports

Forgot about ice skating. Probably the most watched sport after football.

Bls brovide sauce Renato senpai

>darts
>a sport
What's next are you going to tell me you guys have professional table shuffleboard?

her name is Bruna

Fans of every other sport are very butthurt and insecure and constantly say the most populr sport is shit and complain becaue it's popular

Volleyball and Football.

Numale: the country.
You could be good at Rugby and Basketball (due to your people's height), but you chose to be good at fucking field hockey and Korfball.

Have you considered suicide?

Football is chess + athletic prowess. It's the GOAT sport

Is talking about different soccer leagues the equivalent of talking about different sports?

what is it like in a country where there is only one sexual orientation (homosexual)?

>MMA
>sport

You better love football to your very soul or prepare to be rejected by everyone.
I'm not kidding.

you didn't even say it twice I just wanted a >>(you)

>What is it like in countries where there is only one dominant sport?
>only one dominant

Leave it to the fucking leaf to not know the literal meaning of the term "dominant".

Here's a
>(You)
fellow burgerkin.

pls be madeline mccann

People become obsessed.

USA:
Best Football country in the world
Best baseball country in the world (just won the WBC this year
Best basketball country in the world (won the gold medal last year)
Best hockey country in the world (haven't lost a stan lee cup since the early 90s)
Not to mention all the other sports

fuck sucks senpai

everyone here cares only about football and we are utter trash at it for the last 20 years

people here pretend to care about volleyball in recent times since we are good at it, but no one REALLY does

>Bills
>Canadian
uhhhhhhhhh

We are:
Godlike
>Polo

Very Good
>Football
>Basketball
>Female Field Hockey

Good
>Tennis
>Volleyball
>Boxing*

Ok/Growing
>Male Field Hockey (Gold Medal in Rio 2016)
>Handball
>Some martial arts like Judo and TKD

*we have a lot of World Champs but we are very irregular and suck at the Olympics.

>Argentina at Basketball
>Very good

Nah, that's pretty accurate

Gold Medal 2004
Bronze Medal 2008
World Championship 1950, Second place 2002
Currently Sixth at the World Ranking.
One of the few countries that had over 10 NBAs since the 40s.

Youre top 8 in rugby

bro i agree that the USA is the best sporting country in the world, but never include American Football in your argument

It's alright, I guess.

More worried about getting food tomorrow

god bless you Venezuela

how close is a military coup?

SHIT! I forgot Rugby.
Yes, aside from the big 3, we have good level.

Don't think A coup is feasible. A syria civil war scenario is more likely with US backed militia taking over a couple of cities and Russia helping Maduro to fuck everything up even more.

>tfw used to shitpost on Syrian happening threads over 6 years ago in old Sup Forums

Life's a wheel bros...

how many countries play rugby, 12?

just get the hell away from there
go teach english in manaus or something

Is Russia that interested in intervening?

of all the sports to mention, you leave out baseball which has a proven corps of talented players, this is why we call you the leaf

We are number 10, you are 29.
worldrugby.org/rankings/mru?lang=en

Only the 50 percent non canadian city of toronto cares about the craptors

>Why is Germany so aggressive?
hmmmm