Red Letter Media

Who else finally dropped Mike and the rest of Red Letter Media after this latest debacle?

Fuck off, you creepy obsessed faggot

>if a movie makes a lot of money then it must be good!

If that's the case, why should I listen to online movie reviews? Shouldn't I just only pay attention to box office scores to determine what to watch?

what debacle

Not me. I agree with them that R1 is trash and am entertaining by all the butthurt they're causing.

He's completely destroyed his credibility.

So will we ever find out what happened to Jessie? I heard they broke up. I wonder if it was over Mike's alcoholism.

I'm sure you have, OP. You'll continue to make the same pathetic threads where you pretend to hate them but never stop watching them and you'll continue to post the same stale, unfunny pastas over and over. This is your life, OP. This is what you've decided to do with it for the last few years.

Wait what?
I have been away for a week
Is this about the latest star wars video with the edgy title?

RLM didn't like a movie. This triggered a handful of idiots on Sup Forums.

Go to bed, Gilchrist.

This.

R1 was absolute shit, I truly don't understand why people are acting like it's good. Is it a new meme or something?

Best summary that could ever be.

No, it's just a couple autistics, probably EU fan fiction "authors", that keep shilling it every day.

It's because they praise a shitty film (TFA) and then shit on the next shitty film (RO). Personally, I don't care but they look fucking stupid doing it.

>agree with RLM
>you're a mindless reddit drone
>disagree with RLM
>you're a butthurt contrarian

I like the excuse that Plinkett is only a character and he's only doing this ironically.

>Hurr I was literally pretending to be retarded

bullshit

So they liked a movie that you didn't. Who the fuck could possibly care?

they gave you their reasons

Problem is they're hating R1 for things everyone hates TFA for. And they love TFA, those dumb cunts

Who makes that excuse? Never heard anyone from RLM ever say this.

She looks like one of the tranny Wachowskis, kek.

>everyone
Well there's your problem, retard. Your opinion isn't everyone's.

How much time has passed since the last Star Wars movie before TFA? And how much time has passed since TFA?

And their reasons were hypocritical considering a lot of them would've been more aptly applied to TFA.

Serves you right for having an opinion.

> Love
No, they just don't autistically hate it

I don't care whether they like it or not I just find what they're doing pretty boring right now. I'm not sure if Mike's trying to fight some kind of battle defending his views on a star wars film or if he thinks the content is funny. It's just a little boring and maybe pathetic but it's January and there's nothing else to do.

REAL HUMAN BEAN

No,
TFA is a good movie full of Star Wars call backs.

Rouge One is JUST Star Wars call backs.

That is the distention that they make and everyone just ignores that difference.

>Mike loves TFA because it rehashes everything he liked as a child
>Mike hates R1 because it rehashes everything he like as a child

Really makes you think...

But seriously, though. Him dragging the Plinkett character down to try and prove a point is pretty sad. Why sully the one defining thing you have to argue with children in YouTube comments?

>Rouge One is JUST Star Wars call backs.
Confirmed for not even watching the movie.

How the fuck can you defend TFA on this point?
>millenium falcon
>plot and characters are basically reskins of ANH
>Starkiller base

R1 takes place right before ANH why the fuck wouldn't things from the original movie be in it? That wouldn't make sense, and most of the movie isn't even related to the original trilogy in any way. Completely different setting.

literally this

TFA is irritatingly riddled with Star Wars TM references all the way through and has a copy paste plot, but other elements are quite interesting; the characters are engaging, and some of the set pieces are actually interesting because of this

Rogue One has all the flaws of TFA and none of the redeeming features, but people like it because it has more action scenes

So it's hypocritical of them to not share your opinion? Do you realize how butthurt and retarded you sound?

I'm just glad we don't see Jessi anymore.

maybe Mike just doesn't care about stupid spin-offs made for autisic manchildren.
TFA works as the start of the new trilogy. RO is pure wank for the fans.

How can anyone have an opinion this retarded. TFA copies entire scenes. R1 just uses the same universe, that's all. Those are entirely different things.

Mike says to story of TFA is SHIIIIIT. Why are you people so autistic you can't grasp that. No one is defending the story, he's making fun of the characters for being one dimensional.

>as the start of the new trilogy
You realise that trilogy is 3 movies, right? We're 1/3 of way to the end of the trilogy. And so far literally nothing new happened.

>not wanting to fuck plump jessi in her tight bumblebee suit

Yup! You've made this comment before too, for years, haven't you?

It's hypocritical to praise a movie for something and turn around and shit on the other one for the exact same reason.

I don't care if he doesn't like R1 but to say that it's nostalgia pandering but in the same breath praising TFA is retarded.

Mike IS an autistic manchild and so are you.
How much have you donated to your friend simulator, faggot? Redditlettermedia is strictly for pathetic manchildren to find out their opinions on movies instead of forming their own. Like yourself.

autistic shill machine is still in full swing i see

When did you realize Rich is actually the Star Wars guy and not Mike?

>It's fine
No Rich, no

Rich should be a regular on Half in the Bag.

Shut the fuck up, Mike. You have no control over Rich.

Rich should just replace Mike. It's clear that Mike has very little interest in any movie that isn't a ghost story or Star Trek/Wars.

no he's not. it's confirmed there are two plinketts. the one that rich plays and then the serial killer version mike plays.

kek

i left this place two weeks ago, and the hit job on RLM is still on.
Jesus fuck it's a kids movie!

I disagree with them on TFA, but agree with them on Rogue One.

How much of a faggot am I?

>Who else finally dropped Mike and the rest of Red Letter Media after this latest debacle?

Dropped them when they said TFA was great.

>Dropped them when they said TFA was great.

This guy is so pissed they disagreed with him, he is starting to hallucinating shit that didn't happen.

>jessi has STILL not paid back the patreon money she spent on jewelry

I wonder (((who))) is behind this