What is its name Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/118dbb9d-54f9-4f56-a9bb-5a5046123408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is its name Sup Forums?

All of them you shitlord

>that fucking /ss/
Hot

I mean I'm sure she was only 4 years older at most but she looked like a college girl and he looked like he was in 7th grade

This movie is comfy

Do you have to draw your character so...ugly?

Spacejam
But not like this It's just a bad movie

>I am become cunt, the destroyer of fun

What college did you go to? I'd say she looks 12 max

the birth of a nation by griffith

I can't tell whether this person is a homosexual medieval pageboy or a 40 something crazy catlady.

Wow, a movie from 20 years ago doesn't go by what is acceptable in today's society? Really made me use my noodle

No dude, the hot blonde he chose over her for awhile.

And I didn't go to college, I went to films.

"Heathers"

For most people it would be messed up but I still think it's fine. That whole "mineral water is for faggots" bit and "I love my dead gay son" comedy bit would probably make your average SJW write a length blogpost on how problematic it is.

>a homosexual medieval pageboy
Dammit user, now i can't unsee it.

Fuck me, I had forgotten. I really need to rewatch this

some horrifically transphobic scenes in this one

>conforming to today's """standards"""

Sheep.

I always new Home Improvement was sort of raunchy but when I went back and actually watched it it was REALLY raunchy. Yet still somehow family friendly at the same time. I love that fuckin show.

Berries and Cream?

>>it's actually pretty messed up by today's standards
You're actually pretty messed up by today's standards

>"the ad said three grand for three minutes, I came in two"
Just wow Raimi...

Hook

It's a movie about a guy who suppressed his childhood sexual abuse until his abuser returns and kidnaps his kids, so h has to go on a vigilante rescue mission to to stop Dustin Hoffman from raping his son

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/118dbb9d-54f9-4f56-a9bb-5a5046123408

Yeah its an hour and a half Nike commercial. Only manchild redditors unironically praise it.

>that scene and the end where he gets caught and apologizes and goes on this huge sad speech about how he just wanted to spend time with his kids
Made me sad as a kid desu

same

top tier divorcecore

His wife knew what he did for a living, you'd have thought she might notice

>also the kids want to kill Doubtfir because they think she has a dick

wow, transphobic much

ace ventura
trading places
blazing saddles

The original Spider-Man. I realize it was a different time but I don't find this acceptable at all.

SJW's aren't a big issue outside the Internet so nearly no movie. But remember the time when talking about AIDS and homosexuality was a big no-no?

>blazing saddles
One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Still one of my favorites.

Why do people have to ruin everything? It would probably get so much keyboard warrior SJW backlash. Like fuck, I wish people would just let us have fun again. That movie says nigger and chink and all sorts of shit a bunch. But it's like... in good fun, not actually going full Sup Forums and saying GOD DAMN NIGGERS. I mean, they do, but you get it. It's isn't actually hating black people, it's making fun of the times and going over the top and stuff.

You get what I'm saying. It's hard to type out what I mean. It's fun comedy, but people get so triggered at words these days.

Any movie that had a "gay character" or where the joke was "lol X is in the closet"

Last Tango in Paris

Dude calm the fuck down. Do you really think anything needs to be changed about Blazing Saddles? Can't we just let shit in the past be shit in the past? The fuck is your liberal problem?

I think you misread my post. I'm saying I love Blazing Saddles and that type of comedy and wish we could keep making movies like that, but people get so offended at inane shit, I'm sure if someone wanted to make that today, they'd get all sorts of backlash from shitty "journalists" and other people who always have to be offended by everything.

Like, the opposite of what you seem to have taken from my post.

Army of Darkness is actually a bad movie. I can't believe it used to be my favorite back in the day

>homosexual medieval pageboy
Fucking brilliant, user

This is actually the type of post I was expecting.

I rewatched this today, and while the late 90s/early 00s atmosphere is incredible, and the movie itself has some okay parts, the slapstick goes way too far to the point of being weird, and in the end the FBI agent dog just fucking abandons his handler who cares about him more than anything in the world to be with a kid and a slob he's known for a day and who didn't even do much for him. Just a mess all around, nothing like I remember.

Not him, but you need to go outside. No one cares about that shit outside the internet. You can enjoy any movie you want and no one will say shit.

I dont think our culture is that fucked that you can't admit to liking a movie like Blazing Saddles without facing backlash.

>admitting that societal expectations have completely warped your personal sense of moral values: the comic

Early seasons of IASIP
The tranny ep because dennis and the group shame him,since she still has a dick.

The gun fever ep (?) would trigger libs too because it was super hard for dennis and dee to get a gun.

I'm sure theres more...

shame mac*

that's gotta be bad for her neck.

Two guys, one hammer.

making fun of trannies and gays is hilarious tho.